Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Alright...we all know...we all did not like Julian..we all thought he was bad and he is gonna break up luke and peyton..let us put that aside for a while...Let us focus and JULIAN AND BROOKE!!MAN OH MAN1 i CANNOT waitttt!!!Big smilethat whole pair sounds tooooo cuteeeee.....i think they will make a cuteeee couple....please dont hate me guys..i luved julian since the beginning...since he as the bad guy....he is so damn cuteee!!! that smile!!!EmbarrassedHeart...man oh man...i am "fida" over him....rembere wat boroke said abt his smile "That smile prolly got u into many doors and beds" something like that....i like this new thinggg!! deep down julian is gooodddddd....u know it!!! he helped sam! he indirectly with out letting any1 know he luked for her!!! he is shoooo shweeetttt!Smilegoddddd i am in liv with this guy!Embarrassedwat can i say..that smile and that face!Embarrassed  SO who agrees? Brooke and Julian?! Cannot wait till the next epi!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Julian and Brooke!!!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I love the guy who plays Julian..he was in lie 2-3 episodes of this other show i watch, friday night lights..and he played a young and intellectual teacher.. which is quite different from his role in oth..I am gonna LIKE brooke/julian :D

and i love your sig..that was such a funny episode.. "put your a shirt on your too sexy".. haha.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
haha..I liked Julian since the day he came..partially because I hoped he'd screw things up with Peyt & Luke..but now I lovee him because he's soo frikkin cuteee!

I like the possibility of Brulian, but I don't because its like Brooke always gets Peyton's hand-me-downs..which really bugs mee..but they would be cutee..

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I didn't like Julian when he first came cuz I thought he would try to screw over Peyton and Lucas .. I thinkk I started liking himm when Sam went missing and he went to that diner to ask bout her ..

I'm sorta digging Brooke and Julian .. Brooke/Sophia looks good with pratically everyone ..

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suuunshiine

I love the guy who plays Julian..he was in lie 2-3 episodes of this other show i watch, friday night lights..and he played a young and intellectual teacher.. which is quite different from his role in oth..I am gonna LIKE brooke/julian :D

and i love your sig..that was such a funny episode.. "put your a shirt on your too sexy".. haha.

OMG! do u by chance have any videos of that or can u tell me where i can find the vdeos??? i can already imagine him as a very hot teacher!lolLOLBig smile

thanks for complimenting my siggy.....he is definitely tooooooo sexyyyyyyEmbarrassed

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
^ I tried finding it on youtube but i just can't find it.. NBC takes them down for like copyright laws.. it's pretty ridiculous cause it's pretty much free advertisement..

but here's a pic..not the greatest one but..
http://www.fridaynightlightsinsider.com/gallery/noah-barnett/

http://www.fridaynightlightsinsider.com/gallery/snack/

Edited by suuunshiine - 11 January 2009 at 3:41pm

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

^ I tried finding it on youtube but i just can't find it.. NBC takes them down for like copyright laws.. it's pretty ridiculous cause it's pretty much free advertisement..

thanks.Big smile

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

thanks! Julian looks awesome.

I really love the idea of Julian and Brooke...I don't really like Owen and didn't think Chase was the right fit for Brooke.  I think Julian is pretty funny and sweet (Sam situation).  I'm look forward to them!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top