CW Channel

What the heck did Blair do????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Okay so last epi of GG was confusing!!! First it ended wid Bliar saying "Chuck can't find out about what happened new year's night" ShockedShockedthat raised suspicions in my mind...there is sumthing up with that uncle!!!he is more than wat meets the eye! then in the promos and the previews....a man giving her flowers and has the same voice as chuck's uncle saying "we r gonna have such a good time 2nite!!!"Shocked then chuck saying in part of the preview/promo "Blair would not touch you!!!"  OMG! OMG! OMG! BLIAR SLEPT WITH CHUCK'S UNCLE TO HELP OUT CHUCK!!!Ouch
WOW!!!! so did she already? or is that gonna happen????? coz in the last epi she says chuck cant find out abt the nmight!!! then the preview shows sumthing else...there might be flasbacks in the next epi!!! MAN I CANNOT WAIT!! wat do u guys think????? Where is this show going....?? god...these ppl!! disgust me!DeadDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the heck did Blair do????" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

yeaa..i remember, I was wondering what happened..I hope she didn't sleep with him..that would bee SICK!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that .. but I also thought she slept with him.. what else could it be?!

hil4eva

hil4eva

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
that prolly happened...its sick..but poor blair...
but seriously this show is crossing the line.....c'mon!

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
omg last episode she broke up with chuck!:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top