Unfair Game (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rvd2009

rvd2009

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I am a member from last season.Just start visiting recently  for this season.Got mi heart broken last time bi seeing bunch of loser winning the game.I hope it aint going to happen this time

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfair Game (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoommani

Groupbie

zoommani

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
dont worry guys sufi  will be fighting with kangaroos , i saw him in sneak peak video so he will be back !

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

i personally dont think its unfair...

every year they take 13 roadies but this year they had chosen 20 of them...
and just like they cut down on people during the auditions..they were cutting them down here...
and i feel d basis of the division was d previous auditions..

cuz of u observe properly.. all the people hu cud b controversial or the people hum raghu relly liked in d auditions were safe and the ones they selectd but had 2nd thoughts abt or the ones they thought wudnt b able to giv nethin bak to roadies were in the unsafe team...

wen they can cut people out durin auditions..then y not now..
wen it is considard to b fine to take 20 out of the lakhs of people hu auditioned...then y not choose the best 10 out of those 20..

and as for sufi's vote out... he was a relly strong contender..the way he was performin the task proved dat he was goin to b a champ wen it came to tasks n from wat his attitude was for dat 1 day..he seemed headstrong n dats a lethal combo..n wen ur in a game..
dat combination is somethin u hav to get rid off to increase ur chances of winning..
as much as we wud hav liked to see sufi in thr..they wud hav hated it n its a game whose future is decided by the participants..so there really is no fair or unfair.. for a game which is characterised by its participants..

Priyaa  Big smile

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Well sufi will b back no oubt bout tht .............but i think raghu is sumone who is completly unexpected........so i think the 10 who were safe ....will b under sum disadvantage next week ....or the ones who were unsafe and emerged as winner will get sum advantage!!
i dun think raghu will let go ...these 10 safe contesatns easily!!

spyrulzdworld

Goldie

spyrulzdworld

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
ohhh noo worries sufi will definitely be back
even i felt sad seeing him go ... he ws one of the stongest contenders the way he performed in the tasks i felt he is here to stay but i really dont know what other roadies thot and voted him out ... i dont think any1 else was against him then god knows how he was voted out

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvd2009

I am a member from last season.Just start visiting recently  for this season.Got mi heart broken last time bi seeing bunch of loser winning the game.I hope it aint going to happen this time

Welcome back.Big smile
We need More.
Whr is Pooja?

Edited by kateleode - 15 January 2009 at 1:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top