I cried with him

spyrulzdworld thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i know not many of you know me here but i have been like an active member on this forum
my favourite contestant mohit is out soo just wanted to say goodbye to all i mite jus cum arnd to see the spoilers but really participate in any discussion
i know almost every1 over here hates mohit but for me he was my indian idol .... today i cried when i saw him getting eliminated as he was going out after giving such a gr8 performance
it was bhanu or remo who deserved to get out this time dont know y r they always saved
anyways goodbye people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Hey dont be so emotional friend,we all here have emotional attachment with all the contestants.Now it is hard to say who is our favorite who is not.
At the end of the day only one of them will win the title.

i hope you will not leave like this
Edited by kizley - 15 years ago
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwwww! I am really disheartened to read your post. I completely understand what you are saying.

Mohit is a talented singer and I am also sad to see him go. I haven't watched the epi yet but from what I read in your post, it must have been heart wrenching for you and for all his fans here.

I hope you do not  leave us though. I have always enjoyed reading your comments.
prophecyy thumbnail
I liked Mohit as well. I always thought his voice is very powerful, but we have to admit that some of his performances have been very bad as well (especially jashn e bahar). But o hansini was superb, and I really felt he was gonna be safe this week. According to me, Torsha should have been out this week. She totally ruined bahon mein chale aao this week. Just my opinion.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spyrulzdworld

i know not many of you know me here but i have been like an active member on this forum

my favourite contestant mohit is out soo just wanted to say goodbye to all i mite jus cum arnd to see the spoilers but really participate in any discussion
i know almost every1 over here hates mohit but for me he was my indian idol .... today i cried when i saw him getting eliminated as he was going out after giving such a gr8 performance
it was bhanu or remo who deserved to get out this time dont know y r they always saved
anyways goodbye people

🤣
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

^^

kya hua oldblack joe 🤔
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wanted remo, bhavya or bhanu to beout... why o why did mohit leave..ahhhhh i was crying too 😭 I can't believe its true...someone please pinch me...
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG so true
even i cried and the way prasenjit and mohit hugged eachother and cried i just culdnt stop myself
even for me he was an indian idol !!!!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Joe, stop being so mean.

@spyrulzdworl
d:
Its cool that you were Mohit's fan, but we have to remember that this is a singing competition and the best singer has to win. We can't sacrifice someone else's talent just because we are emotionally attached to a certain singer. Mohit has the potential that's why he came into the competition, hopefully he'll work hard on his singing, and come far. He has a long way to go. Don't be disheartened. Mohit is lucky to have a fan like you. 😊

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Joe, stop being so mean.

@spyrulzdworl
d:
Its cool that you were Mohit's fan, but we have to remember that this is a singing competition and the best singer has to win. We can't sacrifice someone else's talent just because we are emotionally attached to a certain singer. Mohit has the potential that's why he came into the competition, hopefully he'll work hard on his singing, and come far. He has a long way to go. Don't be disheartened. Mohit is lucky to have a fan like you. 😊

Hats off to you, Woh Ajnabee 👏👏👏. I have read a lot of your posts here and have always wanted to tell you that you definitely have a way with words. I have always enjoyed reading all your posts but today your kindess and your good heartedness really shines through on your post above to Spyrulzworld. Excellent job, 😊.