Chit Chat

*||Happy Birthday GRACYYY||*

Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Friends!

On January 11th, a very special person was born! She is sweet, cute, and the most loving person of all!

I am sure you must have found out who!

Well, its our very own...

Go Down..

Keep on going down...

Some more....

Okaii enough now, i have to say it!!πŸ˜†

its our very own...

GRACELLA!!!

Happy Birthday Gracy!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here are some messages that your friend has sent to you.

From Star_on_earth:

Hey Gracy,
Wish you many many happy returns of the Day..

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts &
warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May your day be filled with laughter
On this your special
day

& may the finest things
In life always come
Your way!!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years!!!!

πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest!!

here's something for you..no surprise there as siggy's are the only gift i can give you ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

AND

I really hope you like it...thanks to mahi (-Mystery-) for making it...πŸ€—
I am so sorry dear for not being able to help you in CC 😳...but no matter what we'll stay friends always...πŸ˜ƒ

On your special day, i would like to thank you for all the wonderful moments we have spent together...thanks for being my friend......May you get all the happiness in the world!! 😊

Luv ya
Starrryyy

from Kal-el:

hi gracy wow another year older almost time to get married but before that i want to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET UPTO TO MUCH MASTIπŸ˜†

OH AND HRITIK SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOπŸ˜†

From Vinuji:

Hi Grace........πŸ˜ƒ

Many many Happy returns of the DayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Sou Sou saaaaal jiyo........
with love..

Vinu Nair😊

From Alexi:

Hope you have an awesome Brithday!

And now from meee!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Your the most sweetest person i have ever seen!!! And we all love you lots!!! so we only wish that you have a wonderful brithday and enjoy urself!!!

Happy Birthday once again,
Vidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
hey gracy.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— soo ur finally turning a year older huh.. dont worry.. abhi to tum javan hi ho πŸ˜†  btw where  the party??wherever it is..  have a blast.. !! enjoy ur day...eat lots of cake..(atleast today dont care about the 2 pounds u have to loose)   i hope this year turns out to be very lucky for you!
 its always nice talking to u..ur a big chatter box πŸ˜† but  i have  agr8 time.. n i always look forward to our chats
so we have been friends for a lill more than one year ..  it better stay the same even after u get married and all.. k?πŸ˜ƒ may u get all the happiness that u deserve and even more!

now to ur present.. thats all i could manage.. .. thanx to mahi πŸ‘

hopefully u like it..  n ur welcome πŸ˜†
lots of love
pinky
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Gracy!!!!

Wishing you a very, very, very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You truly deserve all the happiness and love in the world as you are one of the nicest and loveliest people I've ever come across!

I hope you have a rocking rocking birthday!!!

And since you'll be getting married this year here's all the best wishes and good luck I can give you in advance! All the very best!!

Love you always,

Mahi
Edited by -Mystery- - 15 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Gracy,

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have already said what i wanted to on the  above message...so nothing much to say  now..
May all your dreams come true...and you get loads and loads of happinessπŸ˜ƒ..Miss the days when we rocked this place with our pranks..lol...and "who's the  most sweetest" contests....but let me admit it..you have been a very sweet friend....so dear be the way you are...wish you lots of luck for your future..and God bless you!!!

Luv,
Starry

hey CC-ians...its time to Party...

We dont get such occasions very often..so let us all get together...( the new members and the old ones)..and have a Paaarrrrrtttttyyyyyy!!!!!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwwww..oh my godddddddddd
thanksssss so much!!! What a lovely post Vidhi!! Love you!

and thanks Starry, Pinkzz and Mahi for the special messages and lovely hot hot hot siggies!! vaah vaah vaah...

Thanks vinu, Nuggy, Alexi:) as well

Nyriends i will reply on each message later on..i promise..:)
i couldn't help myself so jaldi jaldi thank you keh diya..

Love yah all!!!
and thanks for making me feel special on my special day!
Gracella

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gracella

awwwwwwwwww..oh my godddddddddd
thanksssss so much!!! What a lovely post Vidhi!! Love you!

and thanks Starry, Pinkzz and Mahi for the special messages and lovely hot hot hot siggies!! vaah vaah vaah...

Thanks vinu, Nuggy, Alexi:) as well

Nyriends i will reply on each message later on..i promise..:)
i couldn't help myself so jaldi jaldi thank you keh diya..

Love yah all!!!
and thanks for making me feel special on my special day!
Gracella

kamal hai...wat a fast speed...u have started using the gifts also..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now i can see the hrithik effect..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i m glad u liked it gracy...we cudnt do much though 😳...but jus hope u have a great day today!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
                                              Happy Birthday!!

Hope all ur dreams come true & u get all the happiness in ur life!..be happy & keep smiling!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

hey Gracy,

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have already said what i wanted to on the  above message...so nothing much to say  now..
May all your dreams come true...and you get loads and loads of happinessπŸ˜ƒ..Miss the days when we rocked this place with our pranks..lol...and "who's the  most sweetest" contests....but let me admit it..you have been a very sweet friend....so dear be the way you are...wish you lots of luck for your future..and God bless you!!!

Luv,
Starry

hey CC-ians...its time to Party...

We dont get such occasions very often..so let us all get together...( the new members and the old ones)..and have a Paaarrrrrtttttyyyyyy!!!!!

yeaaah .. lets party.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and i have brought a a friend of mine. .the very famous.. apna himeshπŸ˜‰.. the first song is jhalak dikhlaja. .for  one n only GRACYπŸ˜ƒ
lets welcome himmi!!

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okieeeeeee lets have a PartyπŸ₯³

For u..😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEVJDvmkpqY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

kamal hai...wat a fast speed...u have started using the gifts also..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now i can see the hrithik effect..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i m glad u liked it gracy...we cudnt do much though 😳...but jus hope u have a great day today!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

arrey starry..tum toh jaanti ho..main hoon Kamaal!! hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waisey talking about kamal..the gifts are amazing...i loved each siggy and avi!! isliye toh i already used all the sigs..and the avi as well!!!😳😳

arre yaur kitna karna hai..😲
Pagal!! Tum logon ne Jitna bhi kiya mere liye pura aasmaan ke barabaar hai...! thanks soo much:):)😳
yes my day is already great becoz of you! so baaki sab aach hi hoga..thanks again

Love you
Gracella