Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FF:Yeh Rishta KKH -Siggies - PG18 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

wow awesome first part yaar! Clap Thank you For Reading it, means such a lot to me ..
Very Well Written! Im surprised Hindi isn't your first language Big smile It isnt Dear ... I am Glad you think its Okaii, It was Killing me inside, if the Hindi would attract or not ..
Your FF is really interesting Thumbs Up Can't wait to read more!
Big smile Thank you, Next Update 2Moro .. For sure
Looking forward to hear from you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Yeh Rishta KKH -Siggies - PG18 (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrInCeZz07

Hey Imran Bro  Hey Hummy ...
omg wow first of all congrats on your first FF on YRKKH Thank you Soo Much ..
i know this is going to be a fabulous Ff to read and i guess this is one of the first FFz on here lol even with out the episode awesome ClapStarClap Yup Because i dnt why, i am already being attracted to this show, I Love the Title, I thought of it when i was Naming my other ff Yeh Saath Kadam Hai Saath Janam ..
aww yh really this title you thought of it? Yup, Because i was thinking to Name it Khuda Jaane, But it is more Artificial lol, Yeh rishta is simple and attracts people by its saying ..
im not only getting vibes for this serial but for your Ff too lol Really Thats cool ..
loved the concept how your portrayed it  Thank you, i tried my best to.
wow just wow you've done this before its even started Yeah, I Thought of it starting before, so i can catch up with shows Episodes if i miss anyday ..
i wonder how your parts are going to be after tomorrows epi I Dnt Know that myself .. But I am thinking something different ..

Salaam Namaste to you too LOL Thank you ..
im sure this story and your FF is going to touch my heart bro I Hope soo, i have Many Hopes from this FF as it is wrriten from My heart not Mind,
I cant wait for tomorrows episode either ..

wow 14 years old Yeah, because i am 14 lol, Plus because the Dialogue i have wrriten would sound like more adultish .. So i kept at 14 lol
hmm that isn't going to be hard for me to picture as its my age right now lol Wow .. ur same age as me .. cool
they even have similarities in their surnames Yeah ... One More .. Rishab Rajvansh - RR - Shiv Suryavansh - SS lol..
Rajvansh and Suryavansh  Sounds Really Rich and More like Old Times not Modern lol
their so made for each other lol They are ..
hehe anjali dont run too much Yeah dnt worry, she got a long way to Run !
who she waiting for??? Of Course Arjun ..
she ran all the way to the mountain for arjun? Yeah thats where they meet everyday ..
LOL some one with the guitar that has to be arjun You Got that right ..
haha every time she carrys on it plays and when she stops it stops lol Yeah .. When i was writing it, it popped inside my mind ..
kyaa baath hein arjun Yeah ..
aww arjun he bought a guitar for you Well he was insisting on a guitar to his dad he got and Ran to Anjali ..
Maharani LOL Yeah lol ..
aww i lvoe the scenes between anjali and arjun .. i am Glad You Liked it ..
its liek their best friends lol They are, they cant stay away from each other ..
and their teasing aww its so sweet .. Really, I thought of adding more i dint ...
aww arjun you played the guiatr and sang first time to anjali aww Yeah it sounded more Romantic ..
aww anjalis arjuns lucky charm aww thats soo sweet Yeah ... They are best Friend
aww rajshri and baas little moment sweet Haha, Yeah I thought naming her Baa, Couldnt think of anything else ..
aww half of a heart necklace Yeah .. a Momento so they recognise themselves in Future ..
aww anjali wow your speaking liek that so mature for a 14 year old aww Yeah .. I was Kinda Getting worried about.. if i can think like this, why cant she speak lol ..
aww kabhi bhi nahi ... Yah .. why should they speak about getting seperated ..
aww ... You write way too many Aww
anjali bet your happy now that your goign to go to the pooja tomorrow She is ..
Shocked wow no way  What No Way ?
so taht means their going to announce it in the pooja Yeah .. Wait an find out what happends ..
thats going to be interesting, I Hope it turns out intresting ..
wow omg no way No wat Again ?
hindi isnt your first language Noo, BENGALI is .. I am from Bangladesh
yh right really? Yeah ..
wow it seems like it is  it isnt .. it is all because of Kasturi and Kasautii I watch them everyday ..

okay this part was awesome fabulous Really I am Glad you liked it ..
and considering thta the serial hasnt started its just amazing Yah ..
i lvoe it how youve portrayed already so many different relationships Well this the concept is mostly about
Realtionship, Not changing relationship.... Thats for my other ff lol ..

and i love the relationship of Anjali and Arjun Well after they are the main lead ..
omg the pooja now Yeah ..
wow just wow Wow !!
i need to read the next part soon lol i will Update it 2moro, after i come from school
please update soon I Jus told you, I will 2moro ..
cant wait for it i cant wait to Update it ..
keep up the great work If I have your Support Then Why not ..
Clap
Hummy

Star

Imu

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome Imran

Please continue soon

Sincerely
Shagun

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prem-Ki-Armaan

Awesome Imran

Please continue soon

Sincerely
Shagun

Yaar i Jus PM you Regarding the Update ..
And here you are ..
God Bless you ..
Thank you so Much for Reading and Commenting on it ..

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Wow....that was really sweet. The concept was good and your first update was amazing!

gujugurl

IF-Dazzler

gujugurl

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
OMG imu this is great it's too cute...sry for being late i just got home from work...cant wait for update 2

luv margi

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
oh my word ImranShocked

this is beautiful what am I talking bout it's awesomeClap

I love the introductions it was excellent and superb.....well done to u for doing a wonderful jobClap

but what I do not get is how u got all ur character's name cause the show has not even started yetConfused

so how did get they names and what make u think they are ri8?

all other than that it''s a mindblowing startThumbs Upthank u.

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
awesome!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top