Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 6 and Up COMING updates might be delayed because of School work ..

Edited by ibrahim94 - 15 years ago
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Part 6/Episode 6

Anjali comes home humming, and like she is not bothered about anything for the moment
she comes inside the house and then she sees her Mum rajshri walking here to there near a couch and then she stops
She think " Aab Maa Kya Kariegii Yaar ?
Her Mu notices anjali standing there , Then Rajshri : Thank God You Have Came atleast
Kaha Thi Tu ?
Anjali : Maa Woh Mein ..
Rajshri : Koii Baat Nahin Jakar Kapre Badal Kar aur akaar Kuch Khale hume bhar jana hain kuch der mein
Anjali : Bahar ??
Rajshri : Haa Arjun Ke Waha,,
Anjali : Paar Kyun Mama,
Rajshri : Baad Mein Sab Kuch Keh  Dungi aab Ja,
Anjali Leaves the drwaing room and goes upstair to her room.
Then Rajshri is about to go too, Suddenly the landline phone rings and She then picks it up and then someone speaks, and then Rajshri : What ? Kya ??
Mein Unkse Kehkaar Jaldi Aneki Koshish Karungi Ha ..

Then Rishab Arrives and asks Rajshri if she is ready to go, and then Rajshri : Jii Aap se kuch kehna hai,
Rishab : Jii Kahiye Na
Rajshri : Jii Bhabhi Ka Tabiyaat kuch Kharab Ho Gayi Hai, Aur Mujhe Jana Hoga kyunki waha koi nahiin hain ....
Rishab : Tik Hai Aap Jayee, Kaal Jab Sab Wo Paas Ajaye To Phir Ajanaa
Rajshri : But Anjali
Rishab : Mein Aur Maa Hain .. Hum Anjali Ko Samhal Lenge ..

Then Rajshri goes to anjali's room, and she then sees Anjali is having difficulties choosing a dress, Then Rajshri comes in and says Betaa Mama Ko Tumhari Chachi Ke Paas Jana Hoga, Woh tik Nahiin Hai, To You take care of yourself ..
Anjali : Maa you go without a Worry, I will take care of myself and daddies and Baa's too But come back soon and then Rajshri leaves the room in a hurry ..

Anjali then says to herself, What colour should i wear ?? Arjun .. ??
Nahiin What's the Point of calling him/ He will say I look good in anything, *smile*
Then She deciedes to wear orange colour dress.

Then Her dad Comes out his room and shouts for anjali, Anjali too comes out of her room, she is looking such a cutiepie, Her dad smiles at her and says wah meri gudia toh aaj chand se bhi chada Chamk Rahi Hai ..
Anjali smiles at her dad and then anjali asks her dad if Baa too is coming along he replied no, she said OK and the both of them carries on Walking and then they reach the Parking lot and then driver comes along and they sit inside the car,

Otherside Arjun's House :
Shiv and Gauri is greeting the Guests at their doorstep, But Arjun is nowhere to be seen.
Mr.Kamal Patel Arrives ; Gauri Recognises him and says are Patel Bhai aap itne dino baad yeha Kyta Kar rahi hai, Mujhe to laga tha yeh country leave kar chalagaye

Kamal : how Can i leave my own Realtionships ?? *Looks at Shiv with Devilish look*
Gauri : You did a good thing byu coming here tonight, Its Channel Rishta Lanuching Party ...
Kamal : I Know, I met Shiv and Rishab Before
Gauri : Kya
Kamal : Yes.
Gauri : You dint tell me shiv, it doesnt mattar and then she leaves from their and goes to the servants

Rishab and Anjali Arrives, Arjun comes out of his room, Anjali sees him and Runs
and runs up the stairs, and Arjun run downs but then Arjun falls in Anjali's Arm *lol*
Everyone Looks at them, But they are not in sense for the moment, they are lost in their own World, People started to comment, Saying How Cute !! Bless them and etc and then Suddenly Arjun sees the people staring at them and then they are back to normal sense and then anjali and Arjun gets embarrased 😳 They then smile at each other, Rishab and Shiv too Smiles and them then suddenly Kamal is seen near rishab and then he qucikly asks Shiv " What is he doing here ",

Shiv : I don't Know, I have no Idea
Rishab : Well Make Sure, Gauri Ko Wo Raaz Bata Naa Chale ..
Shiv : Haa Pata Hai

Then Suddenly Kamal Grabs the mike and Introduces himself.,

Kamal : Helllo lADIES and Gentlements, I am Mr.Kamal Patel
I am Mr Suravansh and Rajvansh Old Fried Poorna Dost, and I would like to let you all know a Secret ,But i am not going to tell, All of you are going to watch this Performances ..

Then Rishab comes forward and then a Waiter comes forward and gives him a letter,
Shiv reads the later, It is stated " Shiv Come to Balconey I have something to tell you" He then goes to the balconey, he Reached there and then he sees a lady in shawl and then she turns around and then He gets shocked and says " Aap ?? "
Unknown Lady : Ha Mein, Aaj tumhe YEH Khaad dene Ayeehi Hoon
Shiv : Kaisa Khaad,
UNKNOWN Lady : Here take it, read it you will Know...

Then she leaves from there, and then he reads it,
After few minutes, I cant believe this that Rishab would try to deiceve me, even after we have went through,
Kamal comes on the balconey and says You have to believe it, This is what i have been trying to tell you since the last 8 Years, You left that person because of him, started a new life when you could have been with us now, and leading a different Life

Back dowstair, Rishab is looking for Shiv, He then sees Shiv and Kamal Coming together,
Then Kamal Grabs the Mike again and then he says, I have to tell you all a Truth Now, SHIV  SURYAVANSHES TRUTH, A BITTER TRUTH WHICH TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST !

Rishab : Ek Minute, Gauri Tum Meri Shaath Chalo, Then he takes her and Shiv and Kamal staring at each other then after Rishab has told her everything, Gauri comes slowly towards Shiv, Then she comes and stands front of him and Then looks up to hom and kamal, then She raises her Hand to Shiv and Gives him a slap, Then she cries and then She leaves from the Party, and the Rishab requests Everyone to leave then Shiv stops Rishab going upstair and then Rishab says Whats wrong Shiv, and the Shiv Hands over the Letter he recieved,
Then Rishab is too Shocked and then he says, Nahiin Shiv Yeh Mein ne Nahiin Likha, This is not what i wrote, infact i dnt even remember writing a letter to her, this is all a trap, its all done by Kamal, He gets Furiuios and then he Pulls Kamals Collars and then Shiv too gets Angry and Says
HEY *shouting* and raises his hand, Rishab Shcoked !

Shiv : Isne Kuch Nahiin Kya,
Abhi Gauri ko sachaye Kisne Batayee?? Ha ?
Rishab : But He was about ??
Shiv : No He Werent ... We both Planned to see if you tell her the Truth so you dnt get involved with this,
I considered you as my Best Friend, My brother and Your the one who destroyed my past and now my present too, I am hurt Rishab, Is se Pehle Tu Meri Anewala Kaal Bhi Thaba Karde Use Pehli Hi Mein Teri Saath Meraa Haar Rishto Ko Torti Hoon ... *Crying*
Rishab : Shiv * Crying* Tu Yeh Kya Kehraha Hai,
Shiv : I am right, Before i loose my wife and child its better for me too go away from you,
Rishab : Tries to Place his Hand in his shoulder and Says Shiv *Crying*
Shiv : Don't touch me, Just Go Away from here, Get Lost
Get out of my sight, I ... Hate You ..... Understand I Hate you ...

Rishab Cries and then Decides to leave then near the exit door he stops and looks back but the Shiv turns his back on Him and then He Cries, then he takes a car and leave....

Kamal then smiles *Devil* Without Shiv Noticing ...

Otherside by the pool, Anjali and Arjun is stting down and then a Servant comes and says to Anjali
Servant : Anjali Ma'am Aapke Papa Abhi Rokar Chalegayi,
Anjali : He was Crying ?? But why
Arjun : Haa ?
Servant : Arjun Sir, Your Dad and Mum is too Crying, Arjun then runs inside and Anjali goes to the Parking lot and shouts for the driver and he is nowhere to be seen and then She asks Arjun's Driver to Drop Her Off ..... She sits Inside

To Be Continued
Sorry for being late, It was because of my studies ..
sorry if i have not been able to meet your Expectations

Edited by ibrahim94 - 15 years ago
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
<reserved>

<edited>
Awesome update😃!!! I hate this Kamal whats wrong with him??/?? arghhhh😡..
I wonder how rajshri wil react???

Update soon
Edited by rag-ran4ever - 15 years ago
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

*edited*

Hey!
That was an awesome update!
I loved the part when Anjali was thinking about what dress she should wear...that was cute!
and then when Arjun and Anjali bumped into each other....cute!
So now the famillies have split...
Can't wait till the next update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
Edited by .xganga.x - 15 years ago
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow, very emotional.
Awesome update yaar!
Can't wait to read what happens next! 😃
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rag-ran4ever

<reserved>

<edited>
Awesome update😃!!! I hate this Kamal whats wrong with him??/?? arghhhh😡..
I wonder how rajshri wil react???

Update soon

Hey, Thanx for Reading ...
Well he is the Villian What do you expect lol .. haha
YuP Rajshri's Reaction will soon be seen ..

I will Update Soon
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

*edited*

Hey! Hey ..
That was an awesome update! Thank you for Reading it ..
I loved the part when Anjali was thinking about what dress she should wear...that was cute! Yeah..
and then when Arjun and Anjali bumped into each other....cute!  lol Last Bumping ..
So now the famillies have split... Yeah ..
Can't wait till the next update! Soon ..
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal25

wow, very emotional.
Awesome update yaar!
Can't wait to read what happens next! 😃

Thank you Payal for reading it ..
Means a lot to me ..

Will Update soon ..
Sanayaa thumbnail
It was an awesome nd Wonderful update
Dat person Kamal is so irritating
Shiv - how can he trust a stupid letter nd person like Kamal.omg gAURI SLAPPED Shiv. I desperately want to kno wat wuld her further reactions
Me too loved d part were Anjali was thinkin wat to wear .

Gr8 update
Update soon
But not at d cost of studies
Studies shuld always come first

-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanayaa

It was an awesome nd Wonderful update  Hey Thank you For Reading it ..
Dat person Kamal is so irritating Well there is an evil person always
Shiv - how can he trust a stupid letter nd person like Kamal.omg gAURI SLAPPED Shiv. I desperately want to kno wat wuld her further reactions You will Soon Know,
Me too loved d part were Anjali was thinkin wat to wear . Awww

Gr8 update Thank you
Update soon I will Definitley Do
But not at d cost of studies Yeah
Studies shuld always come first YuP will do surely keep in Mind