He is the Indian Idol ,no doubt.

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbNQNA_5dM

Prasanjit Kosambi aala re aala...what more proof do we want...just press the buzzer..our Indian idol is here.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is definitely talented and has such an amazing voice. His performance last night was brilliant. πŸ‘
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

He is definitely talented and has such an amazing voice. His performance last night was brilliant. πŸ‘

yes, i have not yet heard his song...aaram se sunenge.....tomm morning...in solitudeπŸ˜†...i know my posted song is an old rendition by him....but after that performance he still has to keepproving becomes a sort of injustice to the poor fellow...
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am with you on this one Shabari.... Prasenjit is my Idol for this season... 😊
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

yes, i have not yet heard his song...aaram se sunenge.....tomm morning...in solitudeπŸ˜†...i know my posted song is an old rendition by him....but after that performance he still has to keepproving becomes a sort of injustice to the poor fellow...

Oh ok, it is a brillaint performance by him. I know that you will enjoy it. Prasonjit is so humble and nice plus he has that amazing voice which makes him very endearing and likeable to me. I wish him the very best.
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
di, aren't you rooting for my Rajdeep ..
Rajdeep rocks!! πŸ˜ƒ
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u r right...

Prasenjit Kosambi is the Indian Idol for me. Presenjit tuch amcha Indian Idol aahes.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
absolutely he deserves to win the title.......... i hope the voting public support him till the end.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbNQNA_5dM

Prasanjit Kosambi aala re aala...what more proof do we want...just press the buzzer..our Indian idol is here.....

he is sufi idol
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjali10

u r right...

Prasenjit Kosambi is the Indian Idol for me. Presenjit tuch amcha Indian Idol aahes.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Maza suddha Anjali πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but seriously I am afraid to say it over and over.. did something similar during II2 and ended up truly disappointed.. 😭😭 I think you were also around during that time... hai na?