Loved Aamir and Sanjeeda's Special performance

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
loved itttt πŸ˜ƒ really loved aamir-sanjeeda's special performance tonight. the energy was fab. i liked the mini tribute to few of their hit nb3 performances by incorporating the trademark step from each performance. enjoyed it. they looked lovely and danced really well. i loved farah's comments. she mentioned aamir's eye wala expression and hiten was so cute when he replied he will do the 'make eyes big' thing like aamir from now on. hiten is so adorable. overall--it was an entertaining episode and absolutely loved every bit of aamir-sanjeeda in the episode. it was special πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes...aamir-sanjeeda was awesome....just lovd it...n the the steps of nach balie3 tht they added was superb.......reminded me of aalll those days..when they were in nach balie3.....i just love them..n ya..farah talkin abt aamir's eyes...n hiten telling tht he will also make ir frm now onwards...πŸ˜ƒhiten was as usual very sweet liked him so much...liked tdy's episode....n aamir-sanju dedicating their perfomance to their fans...aahh..thx so much aamir-sanjee..for the lovely performance...u guys rock n will always rock...
It felt nice seeing their performance again.The judges comments were sweet. I loved what Arjun said. Farah's and Karisma's comment  was very cute. Aamir and Sanjeeda looked beautiful. They were too cute! Cant wait for the Grand Finale. : D
Edited by Mita_M - 15 years ago
jtyjnfan thumbnail
They are an adorable couple. It was a fantastic performance. They know how to set the stage on fire with their performances. Sanjeeda is always a livewire on stage.
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wwooowww....dat wz amazin...SanAm rokk!! & der per4mance in nb wz stunnin....it wz outstandin...de r d Best!! Aamir lukd so hot & Sanjee wz lukd so adorable...az alwayz....& i luvd sanjee's style......judgez' comments vr gr8 2....evn m waitin fo der grand finale's per4manc.....
      !!!WE LUV U SANJEEDA-AAMIR!!! U ROKK!! 
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it amir sanjeeda surely rocks
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey yh i bet they did but can som1 post the video..pls..
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farina_m

hey yh i bet they did but can som1 post the video..pls..

farina u can watch it online-- here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nvhNtQXoGY

and yes it was a total paisa vasool performance πŸ‘
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was great.... loved it πŸ˜ƒ