Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Taming the wild- AR story NEW THREAD pg-152 (Page 4)

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
ROFLhot drs. hahaha
ammy ji kabhi nai sudher sakteLOL
mansi u rockkkkkkkkkkkkk dear
pls continue soon
love ya
neha

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
                                            Taming the wild
                                                  part-2

Recap:- armaan met with an accident during a bike race , his father who is dr.shashanks dear friend gives him the ultimatum that he should now marry and get settled and for doing so he has only 6 months........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima was checking armaan her face quite serious as she thought he was in pain but little did she knew that it was fake cry to grab her attention..... as she came near he saw her more clearly.....

"hmmm..... green eyes ...... beautiful !!!!! and those lips mmmmm!!!! i wonder how they would feel on mine...!!!!" then he realised what he was thinking " my god i have just seen her and she is already attracting me ..... control ammy .... let her come to YOU ....." he was busy staring her as ridhhima checked him .... and then as she touched
his hurt hand he suddenly jerked...... and held her hand .... riddhima held his hand to calm him down .... her hand....it was so soft and...... comforting..... and fill into his palm so perfectly well as if it was made to size..... as even after sometime when he didnt let go of her hand she asked  

" kya hua ???? kya dard ho raha hai.... ??:"  freeing her hand gently ..... armaan felt annoyed he wanted her to keep holding his hand it felt so.... so... nice and right

" h..huh... haan ... i mean nahi itna nahi...... " but then he jerked back to reality...... " so you know my father ..... to tum mujhe bhi jaanti hogi .... kya tum wohi riddhima ho jo saare time hath main ek teddy bear aur muh main angutha(thumb) liye gumti rehti thi...... "

he smiled naughtily " do you remember me or not...??"

" well .... " she smiled lightly " now that you have mentioned ... i do remember faintly a little boy who used to roam about with a stuffed tiger and hated girls and thought of his tiger to be the best friend......  do you still hate girls and have your best friend .... ?? "

" naah... not any more as you see i m myself the tiger now.... by the way the girls now love me .... i dont run after them......"

riddhima chuckled " you are really a brave person..... i havent seen anyone talking like that lying on a hospital bed with fractured ribs and broken skull...... but you should not strain yourself.... i will just give you something to make you go to sleep peacefully....."

and she took an injection , armaans eyes widened when he saw it

" what is that...?"

" what...????" she looked around wondering what was he talking about

" that ..." pointing to her hand " that thing in your hand..."

" ohhh ... this !! this is your sleeping dose "

" but .... but i dont want to sleep.."

" but armaan you need sleep to recover quickly.."

" NO... i told you naa i dont want to go to sleep .... NO means NO "  he said bit aggressively

riddhima sighed and folding her arms across her chest said " ohhhh i c to mr. armaan malik - the tiger ko injection se darr lagta hai.." and she giggled lightly

" no !! i m not scared .... its just ... ummm.... its just i dont wanna sleep " he lied his body had started to ache and he really wanted something to ease down his pain then thinking again he said sheepishly " dont you have some other medicine instead....... "

" armaan trust me its not going to hurt a bit..... moreover it will ease out your body pains too.." she said in a soft assuring tone, armaan for a second forgot everything and believed her "what is with this girl.... why am i trusting her .... i mean ammy this is injection we are talking about and it hurts ... god i can fracture 2 more ribs but this injection scares me..."

riddhima noticed his expressions of uncertainity and said softly again "armaan just close your eyes , just for a minute.... "

" NO" came the reply

" armaaan " exasperated 'god this is getting difficult such a grown up man and scared of tiny injection ' she tried again

" ok armaan just close your eyes and try to relax .... i wont do anything sach main see i'm keeping the injection down " and she placed it on the table next to his bed " ab close your eyes and count till 10 and relax ok" she gently closed his eyes with her hand

'wow...!!! she smells beautiful.....' armaan was lost again in her thoughts when he felt a little prick in his arm... he was tricked.....

" heeeeyyy .... ouch... aaahhh..."

" dont move armaan .... baaas ho gaya ..." rubbing his arm with a cotton ball gently " kuch bhi to nahi hua ...." smiling a victorious smile

" but you tricked me...." pouting

" its okay... " assuring him again " sach batana dard hua kya..??"

and in reality armaan had just felt a tiny prick thats all but he wasnt ready to admit it 

"haan hua naa..."

" you are lying ... i know very well... in case you havent noticed i'm a doctor..."

"so what..??? i'm the patient..... i'm on the receiving end here...."

" then who told you to be careless while driving...??? "

" i ...i.." the medicine had started to show its effect and he felt drowsy

" leave it.... "

ridhhima smiled and turned to go out

" riddhima.." he called out, she turned to look at him

" your.. your eyes are ... beautiful...." and suddenly everything started to float and he drifted off to sleep....

riddhima was surprised to hear it ..... but then thought  that it was due to medicines.... she came up to him and tucked him up in blanket nicely which had somehow slipped down a little then she looked at his face it was so beautiful and he looked so cute when he was asleep.... she smiled at her own thoughts then giving one final look at the monitors left the room....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everybody

i know this is a very small part but you c i m going be very busy this week due to some work and wont be able to post the long one in one go .... as it is my typing is slow .... so i thought at least to write a small part i will keep posting small parts with the gap of 2-3 days plz. adjust only for this week from next i promise you all the long ones

love
Mansi

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

basumandira80me_ashaRahilaBhojaniarmaanridhimma4prachieepayal956diyachillniki4lifeJadorAsmara.pluksbsk1arrmaaanzesty.mesisgeosweety7395MissDiorMistiofMistzgauranitaissh57-Jyo-maggie131984Harry93i_love_KSGARCaskettFanm-g19jannat4everrads73937Crazyy_FanRozy77puthcutiepreetHaniyaaKamal_23bary-Nina-AR_LOVERpixie_nMidnightMusingscant.be.assed.karansprincess*Dakoo_Minzy*nidha1983kooliioLeveaftermath..

sweetaddiction Goldie
sweetaddiction
sweetaddiction

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
ahah-- pyaar ki kiran mujhe dikhayi de rahihe-- more like infatuation coz ridz looks so hott !-- lolz
thanx for the part-- no worries as long u dont stop coz this FF really sounds interestign--
newez-- cant wait to see wat happens nxtt !! =)
~Sweetoo
Ladoo645 IF-Dazzler
Ladoo645
Ladoo645

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I've got buttflies in my stomach....

Awesome start!

-Natasha
Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
i loved it mansi
continue soon
wid love
neha

akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Mansi
This is a gr8 ff
i wonder how things reach to the teaser in the beginning.
if possible pls pm me when u update.

Atma
dmgaddict Senior Member
dmgaddict
dmgaddict

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
awww ur ff is soo cute
please pm me when you update next please
Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
it was soo good.. so they remember each other.. thats so cute... tiger and teddys wow... very interesting.. plz continue soon...

Go to top