Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: princess52

lollllzzz mansiii dii can i post a poem>for u ?

wow a poem for me..!!! awww that's sooo sweet habs dear... of course you can... i just love my praiseπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

to tell u the truth i was expecting that a guy would do that for me... hhuuuuuhhh but till i find him.. i can do with yours πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and don't worry about the part i can post it today also but you see the comments are not enough to reach pg 100... i guess i still have to improve my writing guess its still not good enough πŸ˜›...

waiting for your poem... eagerlyπŸ˜ƒ

princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mansiiii..diii....
its gr888888....seriousllyyyyy.....i really like the likeee noo wait loveee itttt...
seriouslyyyy i love it........
n lollzzz id ont beleiev...i m sure 100 of guyzz would have wrote poem for u ...........goosshhh seee ur blushing😳
awwwww
πŸ˜†
my sweet sis ke liye ek poem........(lollzz i m not the writter )lollzzz if u ask me to write a poem i wilkl write a baby poem of cat lolzzz
so here goes my poem wait haaa
princess52 thumbnail

i send this little message
with a little flower just for u
becaouse u are so special
and just so thoughtful to

i have been so very lucky
to have found you as a freind
and anytime you have need of it
i have got a hand to land

a biiig hugg tpo my speciall friendπŸ€—
mansibharti thumbnail
[QUOTE=princess52]

i send this little message
with a little flower just for u
becaouse u are so special
and just so thoughtful to

i have been so very lucky
to have found you as a freind
and anytime you have need of it
                                                                                                      awwww haabs its soooo sweet yaar i reaallly love it my first poem by someone EVER... its soo thoughtful of u yaar... muah muah for you and a rib crushing hug πŸ€—with  looots of love to u ❀️

Edited by mansibharti - 14 years ago
princess52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansibharti

AWW MANSIIII DIII
thnk u soo muchhhhhh ...i m reallly happy tht u liked the poem...belive i have not copy pasted it.....its straight from the heart😊

mansibharti thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess52

[QUOTE=mansibharti][QUOTE=princess52]

AWW MANSIIII DIII
thnk u soo muchhhhhh ...i m reallly happy tht u liked the poem...belive i have not copy pasted it.....its straight from the heart😊

i can feel the love dear... really thank you soooo much... and habs when r u coming ??

princess52 thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONSS
HEY MANSII DI congrte on completinmg 100 pgs .......yahooooo 100 pgs....now only 50 pgss to go....n then a 2 thread.....

now update the part.......πŸ˜ƒ
i m reallly excited......i dunno whts stored in it.........more twists

mansibharti thumbnail

thanks a lot habs all bcoz of u sweety... next part coming up in few minutes....
mansibharti thumbnail

hi guys so sorry could not reply to you all before... was bit busy u c..

hii swancy dear.. yes the secret is finally out and armaan is heart broken... bechara... and vivek.. uska abhi pata nahi ki wo achha hai ya nahi... lets see kya hota hai...πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the comment dear

hey prerna i know seeing armaan sad is the last thing we want but somethings just have to be... lets hope it will be better soonπŸ˜‰ thanks for the comment...

hi shilpa (vanita).. welcome dear thanks for the lovely comment ridhhima is blinded by her love for vivek... her loyalty towards vivek does not let her see anything or anyone else... and yes armaan is the good guy so for him her happiness matter the most.. ab dekho aage kya hota hai... hopefully things will turn for better... maybe..πŸ˜‰

hey anu no need tosay sorry yaar all of us want armaan ridhhima together and happy but u see there are too many things to be sorted out first... just wait and watch... thanks for the comment dear

hey suv..πŸ˜† the story is going to get its twist in the next part the 28th.. i hope you like it... now almost each part will have some twist.. or jhatka...hope u like it thanks a lot for the lovely comment dear

yaacchhuu my sweety.. yes yaar that was the saddest part when armaan was about to propose and ridhhima blurted out that she loves that vivek.. personally that was the most heartbreaking of all.. his love could not let him speak and his eyes could not hold his emotions... haaayyee so sad... but from now on no more crying after all our armaan is a strong guy hai naa... thanks for the comment dearπŸ˜ƒ

hii simi dear.. i updated the next part too as you wanted and boy !! i surprisd myself.. next update itni jaldi !! with only one day gap !!πŸ˜† personal record for me...  and about armaan being negative to don't worry noone in this world is all white.. the grey rules... its just the situation decide which colour we are going to show... god !! this sounds philosophical.. yuck !!πŸ˜†.. i wont bore you anymore now but do read the 28th part you will like it.. and yes.. a big thanks for the lovely big commentπŸ˜ƒ

roobbbiiinnn welcome back yaar...πŸ€— truly missed you hunny.. how was the vacation ?? hope you got refreshed... and about ridhhima yes .. for the time being she is busy with " i cannot see anything but vivek " hope she gets something that make her see armaan too.. thank a lot for the comment yaar hope u like the next part too...πŸ˜ƒ

aarora.. yes the real story begins now... from part 26 πŸ˜† armaan is a sftie when it comes to ridhhima and of course when a lady askes for your help how can you no to her.. especially the one whom you love... so ofcourse the declaration that he cant marry ridhhima is to be done by armaan... huuh life is soo unfair...πŸ˜‰ thanks a lot for the comment dear..

hi archita.. kashcrazy.. sasik.. aanchal.. komal.. radhika.. twinkle.. lush.. shweta.. tahnks a ton for your comments guys i really appreciate them..πŸ˜ƒ

AND thanks to all those too who cared enough to hit the LIKE button... πŸ˜ƒ thanks a lot guys...

love
Mansi

Edited by mansibharti - 14 years ago
mansibharti thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒEdited by mansibharti - 12 years ago