India-Forums

Update 1/20/05 ZeeUSA

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

For 1/19/05's update, read Smisha's.

Guyz, I m goin to write in shortConfused today as I don't have enough time. Hope u enjoy it!Tongue

1/20/05

In today's episode, GP persuades Jia not to leave the house as its not the way to solve out the matters. RK adds her point that last time she doubted on her for unborn child and for that she had to leave the house, so this time she wants to make sure that she doesn't make any mistakes. GP also adds his point that last time he wasn't home and she also had left home due to the problem, but this time he'll take care of everything and she doesn't need to go anywhere as it is not her fault, but SP's. Anuji goes home and Priya asks her that why didn't she bring Jia home to which Anuji says that its not Jia's fault that she has to leave the house, and also RK and GP insisted lot to make Jia stay there, so she cudn't say anything. Next day, SaviAngry goes to Jia's bedroom to raise her hatred toward SP, and says that she shud leave her husband as Savi did b/c all guyz are same. Jia gets angry and tells Savi that she knows wat to do for herself and she no need to give her advises.

SP is at Manu's house. Manu brings some food there and SP refuses to eat it, sayin tht he's not hungry and will go home now bc he feels like he's running away from troubles and says that Jia shudn't be punished for him. Daboo meets Jia in her bedroom to tell her to come for lunch, but Jia who is still lost in her thoughts and anxious, tells her that she's not hungry. Daboo then feels sad for her and tells her that why is God giving all bad times to u only?Cry And she leaves from there sadly. RK & GP r seen sitting on sofa in living room and lost in thought, and just then Daboo comes to tell them to go for lunch. GP & RK said that they won't come & they r not hungry. Daboo then asks Sam, he also doesn't reply and goes away from there. Daboo goes to the dining table w/ lost face and she tells herself that she made food all by herself, but no one is eating in this house, so she won't eat either. Savi comes there and says that u don't need to worry, I'll eat. Daboo gives angry look on her and tells her that on one is eatin in house so u shudn't. Savi don't believe her and Daboo goes away from there. Savi starts to eat by sayin that when she's sad, she feels hungry lot and starts to eat chupke chupkePig.

In Neth's apt., Dadi keeps telling her that u need to understand wat u r doin and cancel Samar's offer of being brand ambassador bc u have lots of assignment to do for film. Neth doesn't believe her and leaves after when dadi says that she shudn't go there o/w it will create trouble for them and that y wud they like coming u there after all this happened? Dadi talks herself after Neth leaves that she hopes she comes to sense soon and don't behave like stupid gal. SP goes in bedroom to see Jia and ask for forgiveness, but all goes in vain. Jia argues w/ him that he didn't commit mistake w/ Neth bc he was given diff. Medicine that time or was drunk. She asks SP not to ever say how much he loves her bc he has just proven it and that he's the same SP who used to do this and to whom I won't forgive easily as he has blamed and victimized her b4.

In Sam's office, he talks w/ a lawyer abt removing Neth and consequences that he'll have to face. The lawyer says that he'll have to pay compensation if he removes her, but Samar confirms him that he wants Neth out at any cost. At Pandey house, b4 Jia leaves for job, she goes to RK to notify. RK tells her to have lunch b4 going as she didn't have it yesterday and neither Sam and says that it seems like everyone wants to do fast then ok. Jia still says that she's not hungry and SP hears this and stops her but Jia leaves w/out looking at him back. SP tries to talk to RK, but RK ignores him and leaves in anger. Neth reaches to Sam's office and Sam argues w/ Neth to terminate the contract of being brand ambassador and that he and his company doesn't wish to have her in there and he knows that what Nethra's reason was behind joining Sam's industry and that wat kind of actresses are you who wud think such like this? Neth warns Sam that if he removes her, it won't become easy for him. She leaves and outside the industry, she meets SP. She stops SP by holding his hand and asks him that y is he and his family are blaming her for everything and isn't he also to blame? She tells him that dadi stopped her not to go in puja, but she went bc she wanted to see that wat SP and his family is thinking of her until now. She warns him that if Sam removes me, it won't be good for your company. Freeze.

~~~~~

I can't believe that Neth acted meanAngry toward SP this time. I don't get wat she wants from him. Why doesn't she try to understand that hw wud she feel if some gal fell in love w/ her husband?

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikdumGAL

For 1/19/05's update, read Smisha's.

Guyz, I m goin to write in shortConfused today as I don't have enough time. Hope u enjoy it!Tongue

1/20/05

In today's episode, GP persuades Jia not to leave the

oh sh*T!!!!! did anyone notice i made a mistake? this was supposed to be 1/19's update and i meant to read Smisha's update for 1/18's.

i was typin it at late night and that time the 20th day had already started and i mistakenly put "1/20/05" instead of 1/19/05.

i m so sorrryyyyy.Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top