help plz really bad i need help

~Divya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

at school i have a contest to make a vidoe about racicms

Rules
- it has to be 45-60 seconds in lenghts

The Racism. Stop It! National Video Competition is part of Canada's March 21 campaign against racial discrimination.

If you are between 12 and 20 years old, you are eligible to enter the Racism. Stop It! National Video Competition. Create a video about your thoughts on eliminating racism.

Ten videos will be chosen as winners and will be broadcast on national television, reaching millions of Canadians.

but i dont know what to make it about do you guys have any ideas 
plz sent good ideas but the scrpit has to be in 45- 60 seconds

plz plz plz 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well how about talk about how people make fun of Indians

sorry i hope i could be some of a help!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ yee..
or terriostss :S
sorry i dunno
sweetsang thumbnail
 try hw they n wat asians  are thought of coz of their colour,... terroist is one is muslim...the assumptions pple make
sweetsang thumbnail

u cn shw some muslims who speakin against terrosim

-Pinky- thumbnail
u can talk about the result of racism.. like how it affects ppl badly..
take examples of incidents that happened in the past due to racism..n the suffering that it resulted in...
ummm stereotypes that ppl have about some races

or  talk about how all races r equal..there r good  n bad ppl in all races n just becuz a few ppl form a particular race did soemthing bad doesnt make everyone in that race bad or whatever ..
i hope  i made sense..
mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you can make it on muslims who are blamed for being terrorists when not every one of them is. I.E. the world these days think that islam supports terrorism when it actually does not . So people look at every muslim very suspiciously, even those who aren't related to the terrorists but share the same last/surname as them which gets certain people suspicious of the muslims. You can probably start the video off with sep. 11 attack in America pictures (about 2-3) than start of a little documentry in how muslims all over the world are pinpointed as terrorists which gets the Americans and non Americans very suspicious of them. You can also include how some muslims are forced to go to jail, females are asked to remove their headscarves, and American/NonAmerican people get suspicious with men with full grown beards. That can include about 2 pictures (search google for women with headscarf and muslim men with beard) then talk about your viewpoint at the end or the intermission of your video, discuss how you feel about innocent muslims being pinpointed as terrorists and in some parts of the world being abused by those who are muslim racists.

hope this helps! 😕
missynhassy thumbnail
u can say it bout women who wear hijabs how they r treated type in youtube queens of islam mayb tht mite help u coz it a rap wiv music but its actually true
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There are lots of things one can talk about in terms of racism:

You can show clips/videos of people being beaten on the basis that they 'look' Asian.

Women who wear Hijab are frequently avoided and may not get jobs.

You can talk about discrimination in jobs/promotions etc.

Even in terms of terrorism as others have said, please take your names and think you must be related to terrorists and so on.

-Mahi