Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Umm, for me it was the title!LOL

It caught my eye and I went on to read the concept - which was interesting....then saw the promos - which are completely adorable and seeing as I've heard that Shahi's show's are god; I thought I'd give it a try!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What attracted you?? (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nibbles

Umm, for me it was the title!LOL

It caught my eye and I went on to read the concept - which was interesting....then saw the promos - which are completely adorable and seeing as I've heard that Shahi's show's are god; I thought I'd give it a try!Tongue
Shocked wa hwah
i love it.....
yes tile track is gr8
and yes this is 2nd show of rajnji is
thats his 1st show biggest hit BidaaiClap
so this show to wll be

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Um because when i saw the promo it looked quite interesting and the title song sounded really nice.
Plus it is a Rajni Sahni show

Edited by kumarshayal - 12 January 2009 at 8:43pm

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

The actual promos of the leads and the title song attracted me to the show...I just  feel in love wiht both..The promo's were very cute! And the title song was really beautiful..

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

I thought the promo's were awesome, and it seemed veyr different compared to other Indian programmes i've watched....and the title songs sounds nice.

kavyaknair

Groupbie

kavyaknair

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
wht attracted me was the news that ali merchant's playing a role in this serial.
i m a die hard fan of ali merchant nd so i startd watchin the show....waiting 4 his entry.

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TaAnu_Premeer

IF-Rockerz

TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i watch this show because of Akshara & her cute innocent acting i love her acting a lot in this show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top