Hollywood Movies & Stars

Which is your favorite horror movie? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

The Grudge was pretty freaky!! Cry

R u serious?Confused I cudn't even sit still coz it was so damn boring and not at all exciting or scaryOuch 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is your favorite horror movie? (Page 2)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by euro_pakigal

u r damn rite texas chaainsaw was simply tooooo scary i neva get scared me dats da first movies dat scared da hell out of me.for 2 days i didnt sleep all i cud hear was da chainsaw noise "druuuuum vrooooooom" dat noise wudnt get out of my head i went deaf n cud only hear dat noise.man i aint watching da 3rd or 4th i'll probably die

lol yeah the second time i watch it i was with my two guy friends and my cousing and he is like 25. we were all at his house and he had a chainsaw so me and him went and got it and then when i counted to three he started it! My two friends fell off of the couch and like ran into a closet. They were freaked out so badly but i was laughing like crazy. This was like to me the best I actually got a little scared! THe grudge was pretty boring to me!

deepti4u

Goldie

deepti4u

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
constantine is wkd im w8 to watch amityville horror

Post Reply New Post

Go to top