Which is your favorite horror movie?

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

mine is the texas chainsaw Massacre!! I loved that movie!! It was really funny cuz that is based off of a real story. Like there was really a guy who went around cutting people up with a chainsaw because he was mentally unstable. THat is the only ture part everythign else in the movie was fake. So how about you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Grudge was pretty freaky!! 😭
ekta18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

yeah it was

shahidlover24 thumbnail
I've seen alot...I don't really have a favourite...I don't like watching horrow movies 🤢
anjali.nair thumbnail
i like thrillers more than horror ones. 'the shining' really freaked me out. jack nicholson was superb. i have visited the hotel in colorado where this movie was shot. they say the ghosts of the owners of the hotel still roam around in the corridors. freaky!!!Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
lol, hmm, maybe Thge Haunted Mansion, lol just kidding I'm not really into horror movies but then I'd say House of Wax....that's the only one I'v seen for along time 😳
euro_pakigal thumbnail
u r damn rite texas chaainsaw was simply tooooo scary i neva get scared me dats da first movies dat scared da hell out of me.for 2 days i didnt sleep all i cud hear was da chainsaw noise "druuuuum vrooooooom" dat noise wudnt get out of my head i went deaf n cud only hear dat noise.man i aint watching da 3rd or 4th i'll probably die
euro_pakigal thumbnail
u r damn rite texas chaainsaw was simply tooooo scary i neva get scared me dats da first movies dat scared da hell out of me.for 2 days i didnt sleep all i cud hear was da chainsaw noise "druuuuum vrooooooom" dat noise wudnt get out of my head i went deaf n cud only hear dat noise.man i aint watching da 3rd or 4th i'll probably die
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

R u serious?😕 I cudn't even sit still coz it was so damn boring and not at all exciting or scary 

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: euro_pakigal

lol yeah the second time i watch it i was with my two guy friends and my cousing and he is like 25. we were all at his house and he had a chainsaw so me and him went and got it and then when i counted to three he started it! My two friends fell off of the couch and like ran into a closet. They were freaked out so badly but i was laughing like crazy. This was like to me the best I actually got a little scared! THe grudge was pretty boring to me!