Page 1 of 129

Page 1
Page   of 129
Page 2 Page 129

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Please contact me by pm if you have any questions :)

Edited by jia.. - 26 June 2011 at 6:07am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

meghap90Armaan90freesikhasharvi123madhsarsimple_sweetStupidcupid1234niki4lifettimpyvishrutasuvi_rox1karankideewanix_Ananya_j&b84maggie131984heezypickytgKaShCrazyAneesaz.e.p.h.y.rksg_farhanjannat4everhinzIqbal Neha1Ladoo645SunainaTM007aritziacutiepreetcrazy_4_karanammygurlnondescripttopsyturvy23Crazyy_FandhruvikaluvsKSGIshianyxxPrasanthiyogzzzooni.bluearshluver_15U-No-Pookashishksplnnidha1983..oneOone..karansprincess-Aliya-swetiepie_angelSunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~A Sensuous Affair~ Part 10-pg118 19/08" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
reserved - dont worry i'll be brutally honest mwuhahaha Wink

Edited:~

okies commentary time

I am absolutely in love with this concept! from the secretly watching lovers and longing yet dispising it at the same time to the womanizing abhi details and the not so grand upbringing... and finally to those eyes *sigh* blue Day Dreaming every detail was explained and expressed soo clearly.

The abhi details were so brilliant I immediately took a disliking to his character and then his words during the divorce settlement added the final nail to the coffin, if he turns up in the story again I think I might have to knock some sense and manners into the man!

Rome is by far the most gorgeous destination someone can expect to fall in love in, self-discovery  trip hehe I'd love to take one of those if it meant to just get away

okies so this isn't your usual style, yet you do definately do more than justice to it, you actually make it your own and make us wonder what is this girl going on about? she's an absolutely fab and star of a writer.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for the story.

love Lubna Embarrassed

Edited by na2339 - 09 January 2009 at 10:31am

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged

omg finally we have a TITLE!!LOL... i mean how was i suppose to come up with a title when the details where .... *BEEP BEEP BEEP* and that it!! OuchSleepyLOL...omg the breif was it a journey to discovery.. and all!!   thank god u posted for a moment i though u would take few days...Embarrassed

Ok enough .... back to the intro.... Just want to advise i have no idea what this one about like the others my jobs just to assist u to post initiallyTongue

Wow In Rome... i can see RIdz as our audry hepburn type with the funky sunglasses looking for her life to final gell as they say.... Love the decriptive narration in ur work ....i need tips as u keep nailing these at the moment... love everything about it... ClapClapClap....

Wow heart broken looking for a fix... cant wait... continue soon

Love KatEmbarrassed

Edited by Catwoman - 09 January 2009 at 1:48pm

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
wow Jia.. what an intro.. hmmm.. what shd i say.. so much told in such a simple way.. past life of Riddhima.. her parent's divorce.. abhi's bad attitude.. so much.. yet so different.. wow deariee... keep going...

and yeah if any PMs then plz count me in...

Edited by santhideepu - 09 January 2009 at 10:24am

SillyAngel

Goldie

SillyAngel

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OMG!

Jiaa! what a begining! I am hooked lol

Hmm i geuss she has found what she wanted intersting.
do continue soon!

and lol i do understand about keeping short FFs long Hehe

xo

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
reserved
luved to be first but never mind first page is defo fine lolzLOL
will be right back shortlyWink
*edited*
hey jia
whats wrong with u dear
if u write so beautifully naa
ull finish off my knowledge of adjectives n then ive to sit with a mighty dictionary with me lolz
ok seriously sorry for that lame joke
or w.e. it was
fantabulous yaar
omg the way u fabricate the story n finally bring the leads together is umazing i just love this aspect of yours yaar n others too
this is really diff from ur other ffs mainly coz ridz is a divorcee n her perspective of life is totally diff from that of armaa's who i guess is that person in the cafe whom ridz was staring at right????
blown over by the inro yaar
as usual um in
so my pm is reserved k????
keep posting when ur net is restored to its proper working condition

Edited by prernawaghray - 10 January 2009 at 1:22am

aravi

Goldie

aravi

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
~Reserved~

*edited*

ohoooo deeeeee am geniunely and extremely chooorryyyyyyyyyyy all due to xamz results n everything i so forgot dat i didnt comment on ur wondeful work gosh me a jerk completely naaa still sensuous affair it is Hug !!!!! god am so looking forward to thisone god u just dunt hav dearth of wonderful concepts!!!!!

riddhimaa is so stuck n it's high time she experiences love REAL LOVE WinkWink for a change n dat mother of hers she's a pieec yet i cant help adoring ur characters dee n the best is yet to be revealed am soo sure u are going to present us with another wonderful armaan a sweetheart worth dying for dee u r awesome Embarrassed !!!!n abhi i detest already n the knee weakening blue eyes already WinkWinkWink n WHOOOSSSHH all in italy dee coont soon naa!!!!!!!!sorry for being late  CryCryCry ....

love you tons
RV

Edited by aravi - 18 January 2009 at 8:10am

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
reserved

wow Jia
what an awesome concept
brilliant writing
so Ridz juggled beteween divorced parents