Expectations to be same? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

zindagi0071

zindagi0071

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Def. looking forward to Yeh Rishta.....as Bidaai is my most favorite......Rajanji has introduced such a nice male n female leads, they both look handsome, cutie, and beautiful........great job, Rajanji......looking forward as this is gonna be a Marwari culture.......will get to watch Marwari culture this time, coz most of the seriels are Gujarati culture, Bengali, n Punjabi, but this one gonna be abt Marwari families......all the promos looks fabulous and am sure that the show will be the top just like Bidaai......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expectations to be same? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi0904

nishi0904

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i guess expectations would be the same

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
expectations r high!! ltz jst wait n watch!!

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I am sure this show will be as good as Bidaai.

Rajan Shahi is very talented and he knows what he is doing so lets sit back and enjoy.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yup
ltz jst wait n watch!!

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 11 January 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
The expectations are high because of Bidaai....since Rajan Shahi has produced such a quility show like Bidaai, I expect the same for this show....but as Anu has mentioned, the cast has to also create that chemistry and great acting to keep up with a good storyline!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top