Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Rajan shahi has outdone himself in Bidaai, should we expect the same to go on here?

Edited by desigrl05 - 09 January 2009 at 10:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expectations to be same?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I have to admit, I don't watch Bidaai.

But it seems to be a good enough show and YRKKH has an interesting concept so may we just get another winner for Star Plus.

Will have to wait and see.Tongue

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Yup, and it seems with the right mix of ingredients we can ensure ourselves to enjoy this serial as well

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yh
well i just cant wait to watch the episodes
i have watched bidaii
but yh i have a feeling this serial is going to be one fun one to watch well i hope so

gujugurl

IF-Dazzler

gujugurl

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
after bidaai i expect alot from rajan shahi...so i'm looking forward to this one..

luv margi

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
The expectations are definitely there cuz Bidaai is a fab. show!

I think a lot depends on if the cast has that instant chemistry that the Bidaai cast did as well.....so we will have to wait and see.

But the concept sounds good and Rajan Shahi's USP is his great treatment of storylines which other shows rarely have....so looking forward to what he does with this show.

shahrukhkifan

Groupbie

shahrukhkifan

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
yes i expect it to be same cuz the concept is very interesting in both of the serials and also the director is same.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
^^ I agree with Anu
The expectations are high... Shaadi ke baad ke love story the theme is good and the thing is we can expect the beauty by which characters shall be potrayed well and also we good get to see a good story n a show.... Bidaai has proved it so looking forward to this show...!!

Luv,

Shagun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top