Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH- Introduce urself...NEWBIES (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 129

payal rulez

payal rulez

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hey everyone i love yrkk.especially the title song.
name payal
city hyd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH- Introduce urself...NEWBIES (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fun@isshita

Groupbie

fun@isshita

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hey im isshita shah
age 17
i live in gujarat...india
dis is d only show which i presently watch.....nd .i love......actually d promos were so awesome dat i was forced to watch it....nd its great

rumi2004

rumi2004

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Name: Rumi
Where do you live: India
Why do you like this serial: Choosing a proper match for oneself appears to be a tough task..especially in an arranged marriage system... Coz v gals are supposed to make a lifetime commitment to someone who is totally unknown to us till so far..
These feelings , dilemma of a gal of this age is very beautifully portrayed in this show..and since I'm of this age grp it's very easy fr me to relate to a gal like Akshara.
Moreover.. it also shows how we can make our marital life successful (even with an unknown person chosen by our family ).. by trust , love, respect and being responsible.
The fact that "you may not always get what u love but U can always love what u get"..is a key statement here.. and it's very practical and true..

Edited by rumi2004 - 19 February 2009 at 1:46am

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Name: Maana
Completed my studies n then got married almost 1.5 yrs back. settled with my husband in dubai. I only watch a few shows at star plus and usually the new shows r my favorite..... I keep on dropping those shows from my list of watchables if they become boring with the passage of time but for the time-being am all into this. 

YRKKH is my favorite coz somehow i can relate to it. Mine was also a total arranged marriage and like akshara i always believed in love after marriage. There r so many similarities between me and this character that it just forces me to watch this show. like for example, i also was a big fan of hrithik roshan just like akshara!!!!!!!!!! :D 
lets see wot other similarities i find in future when she gets married. Only one thing is a bit different, and that is i wasn't that SHARMEELI like akshara, may be coz i had completed my studies n working as a professional before i got married. Other than that, i dont find much different between this character and I.      I am so much looking forward to wat is coming next!!!! :)

Favorite Characters:  Akshara and her hubby-to-be only lolz.

Other shows i watch:  Only Girhasti and Vidaai

Hope to have nice company over here....

Edited by IMP TNG - 09 March 2009 at 10:06am

meenaxi_mahe

Groupbie

meenaxi_mahe

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Name:   Meenakshi
where do u live : Oregon ,US
Y do u lyk dis serial..or startd liking it:   i like the concept of this soap 'luv aftr Marriage'.... which reminds me... My first true Luv aftr Marriage Embarrassed
Whose ur fav in da serial at da momnt: nt yet Geek

Edited by meenaxi_mahe - 09 March 2009 at 10:33am

fckif

fckif

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Name: Appu 
Y do u lyk dis serial..or startd liking it: its a good pass time
Whose ur fav in da serial at da momnt:that dadi maa

smart_girl

Goldie

smart_girl

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Name: Hina
I like this show a lot bcuz its really a different show...atleast from those of d "dishuum dishuum"in other shows...
I really like Naitik n Akshara together..!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiiiii
Name : Pinky
Age     : 17
Fav Show : Bidaai,YRKKH and at tyms chotti bahu.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top