Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH- Introduce urself...NEWBIES (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 129

soapie

soapie

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Name: Soapie
Y do u lyk dis serial..or startd liking it: Loved the Promo's and had great expectations from the makers of Bidaai!
Whose ur fav in da serial at da momnt: Akshara, Shaurya and Varsha

Edited by soapie - 16 January 2009 at 3:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH- Introduce urself...NEWBIES (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Name:Dilsha
Y do you lyk dis serial..or strated likng it:its from Rajan Shahi and i am sure this will be a great serial like Bidaai.and the were also good especially the last one is my favourite.

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Name: Faiza(fizii)
Why do you like this serial: The concept of arranged marraige seems interesting, and I'm liking the story so far. It's cute. And I just love the track song... it's very sweet. Embarrassed
Other shows I watch/Forums I visit: DMG, occasionally  MJHT, and now this one.

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
name ...mehak ...

age ....18....

why do you like this serial .... kyun ke is mein  arranged shaadi dekha aai hai ....jis ke baad kaisa pyar hoga ....ek dosray ko samaj na .....isliye mujay ye serial bohat pasand hai ......aur mujay akshara versha ....is serial ka hero karan bohat pasand hain ...........

other shows i watch / forums i visit ....kasturi ..kis desh mein hai mera dil  aur ek ye forum ...............

kavyaknair

Groupbie

kavyaknair

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Name: Kavya nair
Age: 13 yrs [hey! m not a kiddie as u thnk...i'm big enuf]
Y do u lyk dis serial..or startd liking it: FRANKLY TYPING, i don't lyk the serial as yet...it's jst started....i came here as i heard abt ali merchant's entry in the serial......nd i luv him more than me.
Whose ur fav in da serial at da momnt:as yet,  akshara(she's cute) ns has nearly my complexion widout make-up.
born in kerala.Embarrassed
BIRTH DATE:30TH MAY 1995
Other forums u visit: none....but i do use facebook and orkut.
What u expect from this show: ali merchant and only ali merchant....and more and more ali merchant scenes.
lyks and dislykes..i lyk ali ali and ali merchant
and i hate ali merchant haters.....say bad abt me i don't care but if u say abt him.....i hate dat.
HEY  BUT THAT DUSN'T MEAN I M NT FRIENDLY. I JST IGNORE MOST OF THE COMMENTS PASSED AN ALI, AND TRY TO SEE THE PERSON BUT SOMETIMES THE COMMENTS ARE REALLY HURTING.
INTERESTS- SINGING, WATCHING T.V., ACTING
DREAMZ:- BECOMING SINGER/ACTRESS ANE DAY
FAV. SINGER- bsb, linking park, jonas brothers, greenday
britney ,miley,ashley,avril,sunidhi chauhan,kailash kher...many and many more.
FAV.SONGS-ALL SONGS OF CAMP ROCK, ASHLEY, AVRIL ,JONAS BROTHERS AND AMBER DHARA....LAMHA LAMHA DOORI(GANGSTER), PYAA HAI YA SAZA(SALAAM-E-ISHQ)
FAV. SERIAL-AMBER DHARA
FAV.SPORTSTAR-SHANE WATSON, BRETT LEE
COLOURS I LYK- BLACK, CHOCOLATE BROWN

THE FIRST THING I FIND IN FRIENDSHIP IS JUST- TRUST, COMPANY, AND CARE.

OKAY I MAY GO ON AND ON IF I WANT...TOO TALKATIVE AND TOOOO MUCH NAUGHTY.....HEY THIS IS KAVYA SAYING BYE 4 NOW.

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Name: Sonia
Where do you live: Australia
Why do you like this serial:  Its a Different show...it shows indian values and i am a big sucker for romance.. hehe
Other shows I watch/Forums I visit: DMG, and sometimes MJHT and sometimes Twilight..

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Name: Sunayna
Why do you like this serial: It's very different to other indian programmes i watch
Other shows I watch/Forums I visit: Sangam, Kis desh main hain mera dil, TSPLS...
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 January 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Name: Charu
Y do u lyk dis serial..or startd liking it: I started watching it bec. it's a sensible and different serial just like bidai is..the plots and sub plots are very close to reality and I can identify with them..i love the tagline "finding love after marriage" i think it's a great concept bec. in India, maximum marriages are arranged marriages...

Whose ur fav in da serial at da momnt: Akshara, Varsha, Shaurya & I'm sure Naitik will be good..

Other shows I watch/Forums I visit: hhmm I'm not an active member anywhere but I visit Ramayan, Mahabharat forums sometimes bidai  and of late, ye rishta kya kehlata hai...

I love watching Balika Vadhu, Chand ke paar chalo, Bidai, Ye rishta kya kehlata hai, Choti bahu and occasionally Jai Shri Krishna....I enjoy reruns of Ramayan, Mahabharat, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai very much...

Charu

Edited by luv_khwaish - 21 January 2009 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-sanw_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top