Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

predictions for actors in year 2005

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

The chosen ones

By Tushar Joshi

Tarun Katial and Ashwini Yarde may not be names you can immediately identify. But these are the people who bring Jassi and Kareena Kareena into our homes. In a year where some actors made their mark and others struggled, Tushar Joshi asks the head honchos of television channels who they think will be the faces to watch out for in 2005

Tarun Katial
Business head, Sony

Sonu Nigam
Sonu has come a long way from being a professional singer to anchoring a show and now being a judge on Indian Idol.

Jassi (Mona Singh)
The New Year will usher in a new Jassi, not just in terms of a physical make over but also as an interesting character to look forward to. All eyes will be on Jassi in 2005 for sure.

Pooja (Shama Sikander)
As Pooja, Shama has effectively played the young teenybopper who goes through various ups and downs in her life. The New Year will see Pooja as more mature woman with her head on her shoulders taking on the next generation.

Sumeet (Hussain)
Hussain has successfully crossed the lines from being an actor and moving on to be an anchor.

Sasha (Chetan Hansraj)
One man that I would blindly put my bets on would be Chetan Hansraj as Garv in Kkusum. The coming year will see him as a full-fledged hero after successfully essaying both good and bad roles.

Ekta Kapoor

Tulsi (Smriti Irani)
After rocking this year, Tulsi will take on a new avatar and be one of the leading ladies to watch out for. She is going to surprise viewers with her makeover.

Prerna (Shweta Tiwari)
Prerna will be rocking 2005 with her new look. Her struggle to choose between Anurag and Bajaj will take an interesting turn.

Bajaj  (Ronit Roy)
Viewers will get to see a new Bajaj in the next year. There will be lots happening on his front.

Rishi (Shabbir Ahluwalia)
If this year belonged to Ansh the next will be taken over by Rishi.

Ashwini Yarde
Head of Programming, Zee

Kareena (Kulraj Randhawa)
For Kulraj it was a great challenge playing two different roles on one show. She is not another soppy character on television but a face that will be closely watched in the coming year

Chetan (Kushal Punjabi)
His role in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa has won him accolades and set the stage for better roles in the coming year.

Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal)
He has made it mark as one of the hotties on television and I am sure he's going to continue that trend in the coming year

Ansh (Akashdep Sehgal)
No one can forget Ansh. With his roving eyes and trademark ponytail he didn't take much time to become one of the most hated faces on television. I am looking forward to see more from this man in 2005.

Karuna Samtani
COO, SaharaOne

Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal)
He is my choice for the actor to watch out for. I admire his ability to connect with his audience and deliver what they demand.

Dr Simran (Niki Aneja Walia)
I watch Astitva only for her. I am definitely voting for her to make a big mark next year.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Well All the best for Rajeev..............

Shruti nothing for Aamna????????????? Too sad......... I really want to know how she fares.

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Thnx shruti, best of luck to Rajeev.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thx Shruti for sharing the info. Aamna should have been there and i agree Sasha and Ansh are definately ones to look out for, coz u just loved to hate them yet they seem to make me laugh even when they are being cruel. Interesting that Rishi will be the new Ansh for this yr, love to c how he fares to live up to the infamous names of bad dudes as Sasha and Ansh left behind some expectations to live up to. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top