CW Channel

The sex tape happened. no matter wht ppl say :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Lol im posting this  b/c I was talking to a few of my friends and i dont understand why they feel like the sextape thing never happened when it did . Confused they always say it was like it was forced bt it HAPPENED.

and people are always complaining about peyton cheating when brookes done the same
im real glad our forum isnt like that and im just posting this for the heck of it, to start up a discussion ofcourse. Embarrassed and your views on it. 

no hating.

s4e15

Brooke: Peyton, I'm so sorry, what else can I say?

Peyton: How about "punch me in the face again Peyton"?

Brooke: You're not exactly perfect here either.

Peyton: You cut me out of your life, made me feel guilty for kissing Lucas while you screwed Nathan behind my back.

Brooke: You guys were broken up.

Peyton: Keep telling yourself that.

s4e14

Brooke: You were dating Peyton, you guys were fighting all the time...

Nathan: Hey, look who's talking. Are you ever going to let Peyton off the mat?

Brooke: Yeah... I guess it's about time, isn't it?

s4e15

Brooke: Why do you even care anymore?

Peyton: Why do I care? Brooke this has been one of the worst years of my life. And I needed my best friend more than ever, and you cut me out because I was honest with you, and you were never ever honest with me.

Brooke: Peyton...

Peyton: You made fun of my moms death Brooke. You knew her, you cried with me when she died, and now you use her as a punchline to a joke to hurt me.

s4e15

Rachel: Do something for me, make things right with Peyton.

Brooke: She said I'm dead to her.

Rachel: Do you blame her? You slept with her boyfriend, you were wrong and you know it.

Brooke: They were broken up.

Rachel: Who, broken up or not, is off limits. And then you wouldn't forgive her for doing the same thing to you...

s4e15

Nathan: His name Nathan [points to dummy]

Peyton: Why? Did he screw my best friend?

Nathan: Look, I'm sorry. I know I'm late, I should of been here two years ago.

Peyton: Well why weren't you?

Nathan: Because I'm a jerk?

Peyton: Why Brooke? Did you hate me that much?

"So please, give me some logical explinations of why it's okay to acept Peyton's kiss but not Brooke's sextape? Brooke knew it was wrong, hence why she was so apologetic the second it aired. Nathan knew it was wrong too.

Please, no "Mark trying to save his precious Peyton" comments. Those always invalidate people's arguments for me. Let's talk fact and theory, not bitter comments. I have forgiven Brooke for what she did, and am not insulting her, so I'd appriciate a mature conversation in here.
"

p.s - I just want to know your opinion on it. Whether you believe that the tape was wrong/right .
cause I know lots of people have varied opinions even though it happened Tongue

*credit to sugarcookie for the reference of diaglouges/etc*

Edited by mz.jess - 08 January 2009 at 9:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The sex tape happened. no matter wht ppl say :)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah .. I've always thought the same..like Brooke did sleep with him even if it was just once and even if she was drunk it happened.. and she gave a lot of grief to Peyton when all that stuff happened with Lucas ..

And I'm not justifying Brooke  but she different then .. and I think they knew she sorta matured in season four .. she was different .. maybe thats why no one gave her a lot of grief for what happened ..  

s4e15

Brooke: Why do you even care anymore?

Peyton: Why do I care? Brooke this has been one of the worst years of my life. And I needed my best friend more than ever, and you cut me out because I was honest with you, and you were never ever honest with me.

Brooke: Peyton...

Peyton: You made fun of my moms death Brooke. You knew her, you cried with me when she died, and now you use her as a punchline to a joke to hurt me.

that was the worst .. i really felt for Peyton when Brooke and her were fighting .. Brooke was SOOOO wrong in using Peyton's mom for a joke ... Someone shoulda smacked her in the car that day when she made that really bad joke

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
forget the tape the kiss and all, I would've kicked Brooke's ass if she made a joke out of my mother's death.. other things that happened are out of carelessness and lust... I don't think either thing was okay to do, but I felt like Brooke was a bit hypocritical at that time, you can call another a bad person when your hands are red as well

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
1. Brooke loved/was falling for Lucas, Peyton & Nathan were practically friends with benefits.
2. Peyton did it twice.
3. Brooke was drunk, Peyton was sober both times.
4. I think this is the wrong question, the real question is why is it okay to forgive Lucas everytime, but never Brooke or Peyton..& the reason that he's a guy is just lame!

Edited by -Krupa- - 09 January 2009 at 1:53pm

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
But...

Friends with benefits or not .. To other people Nathan and Peyton were a COUPLE .. they were dating no matter how bad they're relationship was.

And as for Peyton doing it twice .. Brooke did it first..

And as for Brooke being drunk .. Peyton really did love Lucas and I don't think anyone can fight that fact .. not even Brucas fans (sorry) .. and the first time Peyton and Lucas were making out .. she stopped herself .. and the second time she told Brooke ...

And I'm with you on the last point though .. it's not fair to forgive either Nathan or Lucas .. but its all done with now .. so neither Brooke/Peyton/Nathan/Lucas should ever be bringing that up cuz they've made their share of mistakes

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I loved that episode.. btw

1)Brooke and Nathan was just plain old stupid drunkiness and lust I suppose. Which isn't justifable
2)Lucas and Peyton had actual feelings..
3)Peyton didn't sleep with Lucas while he was Brooke.. they kissed at most.
4)Adultery is wrong, and inexcusable.. but in S1 Brucas weren't even serious (they were pretty much Peyton/Nathan).. I mean Brooke was getting feelings for Lucas while Lucas was feeling up Peyton.
5)Second time around, Brooke broke up with Lucas.
6) At the championship, it was Brooke who told Lucas to go to Peyton.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

But.. Nathan was  a world class jerk when the show started. He slept with everyonee..even Haley's sister, Taylor..& if Peyton didn't get the signal, that's just sad. Nate & Peyt are like Luke & Marissa(OC), they were a couple since they were little, but the guy slept around a lot.

but when Brooke did it first, she was drunk & she was the old horny Brooke.

Peyton didn't love Lucas the first time. & Peyton never stopped it, Lucas did, he saw the necklace Brooke gave him & he couldn't, & the other time Brooke found out because of Peyton's webcam, in S1.

Luke & Peyton continued it though, even Haley told Luke it was wrong, but they still kept on doing it, the Brathan sex tape thing was a one time thing.

But in S1, Brooke told Peyton that she was falling for him, but Peyton still didn't end it.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Great views guys, ii like how you guys prove your facts :)

but yeah, i agree with swati, no one can argue that Peyton did not love lucas, 

@krupa: actually, i dont think thats really the question though I agree with your point but Wht im trying to say is that in most cases Peyton is  blamed, bt why?

when brooke has made the same mistakes and it does not matter if your drunk or sober, a mistake is a mistake.

when peyton was with lucas she loved him, bt brooke didnt even love nathan of course wht peyt did was wrong bt plz dont use being drunk as an excuse, if you know your gonna do stupid things when you get high then dont drink but yeah that was the old brooke,

and its great shes changed.
I guess when you get down to it, everyone in one tree hill has learnt from their mistakes

like look at where nathan is, lucas has also changed alot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top