Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 (Page 8)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Part 7

Sunshine being really sad that nobody even talks to her. She actually started regreting taking that mirror from the lady luck. She realized she was okay with her life then but when she got to experience how wonderful, beautiful and easy life could've been, that dream life she had was all gone in a second. Sunshine had a job but that place was being shut down because of the economy how it's going. Now she has no job and no friends. Sunshine couldn't sleep at night because she was depressed. It became morning right infront of her eyes. She decides to put on make-up, she looked in the mirror and saw her true self that had beauty but she wasn't feeling confident even though she looked beautiful. She went out by driving around and taking pictures. She drove for hours and came back at 2pm. Her handicap uncle was really angry at her for being late to bring he's food. He says, "Why your late again for my food? your always being late these days." Sunshine: "Next time, I'll tell auntie to bring you food."   Few hours later, sunshine's aunt comes back home and her uncle complains about Sunshine's behavior and he wants to move out of the house because of that. Aunt says, "Please don't move out because of this reason. You know she's like your own daughter. If you think she's wrong, you should just tell her and not complain to me about her." Sunshine hears her aunt and uncle talking back at each other for awhile about her and they were arguing too. Aunt came and told Sunshine to apologize to her uncle. While Sunshine was trying to apologize, it actually became an arguement between her and uncle. Aunt says, "I didn't say argue with each other." Her auntie tells the uncle, "Sunshine is sorry and apologizing to you."  While uncle had an angry look on he's face, Sunshine just walked out.

Sunshine couldn't take her uncle being angry anymore so she decided to stay at her friend's house for a day. That made her calm because her friend Diya explained to her about how things goes. Diya told her that uncle is really old and a handicap so he's angry at both things and the fact that he's daughter is away from him by living in another country. Sunshine says, "So?  that doesn't give him right to take all he's anger at me. I want to move out of the house but since I don't have a job and I don't like living by myself, I can't move out."

It was time for Sunshine to go home. Her friend Diya was hungry and wanted to first go to the restuarant Yummy to pick up food from there. Sunshine saw Kunal and he actually said Hi to her. She was confused on if he still likes her or not. She said Hi back.
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged

wow... i thought that this wud be a sad part, but yet another surprise for me, here landed a little ray of hope and made things clear towards the love story... SmileTongue

i think, the best line was when she realized that when she experienced how great things could be, things went worst infact.

and as i said, Kunal not ignoring her like others makes readers, story and sunshine to have some feelings of hope... Big smile coz i actually thought that he cancelled a date and sunshine thought that it was just like others reactions, coz of the absence of the mirror... Confused but its ok.

great part! Big smileClap

Edited by Girl_2007 - 23 March 2009 at 10:34am
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

wow... i thought that this wud be a sad part, but yet another surprise for me, here landed a little ray of hope and made things clear towards the love story... SmileTongue

i think, the best line was when she realized that when she experienced how great things could be, things went worst infact.

and as i said, Kunal not ignoring her like others makes readers, story and sunshine to have some feelings of hope... Big smile coz i actually thought that he cancelled a date and sunshine thought that it was just like others reactions, coz of the absence of the mirror... Confused but its ok.

great part! Big smileClap

It was actually a sad part. But he said Hi, that doesn't mean he likes herOuch He's probably just being nice to her. Sunshine and her friend Diya are eating at Kunal's family restuarant so who knows if he's being nice to her just because she's a customerOuch

thank youEmbarrassed
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
well, maybe.... its just courtesy, but atleast.. he is being courteous... i found it less rude than other ppl around sunshine... thats why it wasnt so sad for me though the rest of the part was sad indeed...
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
aww i feel sorry for sunshine its not really her fault that she might be 'ugly' and is she going to get another mirror in the next chapter??? cuz iz weird dah lady sed its going to expire she should have just kept it lol im addicted to this storyClap
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

well, maybe.... its just courtesy, but atleast.. he is being courteous... i found it less rude than other ppl around sunshine... thats why it wasnt so sad for me though the rest of the part was sad indeed...

yes people were very rude to her. So yeah ur right, he was nice enough to talk to her atleast
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyLove96

aww i feel sorry for sunshine its not really her fault that she might be 'ugly' and is she going to get another mirror in the next chapter??? cuz iz weird dah lady sed its going to expire she should have just kept it lol im addicted to this storyClap

Or maybe she isn't ugly, all she needs is confidenceOuch we'll see if she meets that lady luck againLOL she kept the mirror, the magic is gone, now it's just regular mirrorSmile

aww thank you so much for readingEmbarrassed
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thanks alot 4 updating
da part before made me feel bad 4 sunshine
but dis part.......kunal said hi
maybe shez luking pretty as before
plssss update soon

Go to top