Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 (Page 22)

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
ladyluck is fine but we all know that she will have to learn that its not all about looks na Shocked
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 090909as

finally kunal's a jerk, a two-timing jerk, i fell bad for sunshine, i hope ladyluck appears from somewhere out of thin air..

He is a big time jerk. I hate guys like himLOL

yup surprise package of happiness coming soonWink
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

ladyluck is fine but we all know that she will have to learn that its not all about looks na Shocked

we'll see what happens.... your right, it's not always about looksWink
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Part 14

Sunshine feeling hopeless and depressed. The sad part is that she still have feelings for Kunal even though he's a jerk. She'll feel jealous whenever she thinks about the moment he said he likes another girl too.

It isn't only Kunal that's bringing Sunshine's mood down. She used to work in a place where she didn't get along with the workers. She quit that job. Now she has no job at all.

And it wasn't just Kunal and work that was bringing her down. In school, there were three girls that bothered her a lot. They criticize how she worked in the school lab, whenever she did something wrong, they would laugh and point at her.

Sunshine just hated her life. As she was walking feeling so tired from being stressed out, the rain starts to pour. It seems like every time Sunshine is feeling sad, the rain starts to pour down. It was raining on and off again for months. As she was walking down to get some ice cream because she felt that ice cream will help her cheer up in a way. She finishes so many ice cream but it didn't help her. 

She was walking all sad and depressed but than she sees a big beautiful rainbow that overshadow the whole sky. She heard someone calling her "Sunshine. Sunshine."  She looked everywhere but didn't see anyone. She went back to that ice cream place and she saw LadyLuck.  Sunshine was so happy to see Ladyluck.

But LadyLuck told Sunshine, "Your not trying your best. You always want the easy way out. I love helping you but first you have to help yourself. I'll give you two weeks to get yourself together. Find a job. Go back to school. And find ways to be happy. Be independent."

Sunshine says, "Okay, I'll try but what if I fail?"

Ladyluck says, "Life is all about taking chances. If you tried your best and you still failed. I'll help you out."
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wow! Big smile the two last updates are really really amazing, so interesting and inspirating and suspense-filled, Tongue i wonder whos the girl that Kunal likes, i mean, i dont think its that Sunshines friend .. Confused no i dont feel like that..
and the part of page 22, wow.. i knew she wud meet Ladyluck again! Big smile i thought that lady was a bit wierd and on the dark side.. i mean, well nvm, but shes rather sweet ShockedTongue
i wonder if Sunshine will try her best from now Tongue
thanks for updating!! post the next part soon!!
Robsessed. IF-Dazzler
Robsessed.
Robsessed.

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Omg, Ladyluck is back.

I agree with Archu. If she doesn't do her best will she get the mirror???!!!

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Wow! Big smile the two last updates are really really amazing, so interesting and inspirating and suspense-filled, Tongue i wonder whos the girl that Kunal likes, i mean, i dont think its that Sunshines friend .. Confused no i dont feel like that..
and the part of page 22, wow.. i knew she wud meet Ladyluck again! Big smile i thought that lady was a bit wierd and on the dark side.. i mean, well nvm, but shes rather sweet ShockedTongue
i wonder if Sunshine will try her best from now Tongue
thanks for updating!! post the next part soon!!

aww thank you so muchEmbarrassed

I will tell the other girl in the next update

LOL you found ladyluck weirdLOL
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Omg, Ladyluck is back.

I agree with Archu. If she doesn't do her best will she get the mirror???!!!

We'll see what happens

Go to top