Writers Corner

Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 23

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 (Page 10)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

haha.. I'm really excited to see what happens though and I really hope he likes her!!! I'll feel so bad if he doesn't.

Just wait for the new updateWink I'll spice it up and cook it like a food. I won't tell you if it's bad or good news for sunshine

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged

aaaaw!! its such a lovely surprise this time... they go to the same class... Embarrassed so, as i guessed before, he is being nice to her despite of the mirrors absence... Tongue thats exciting! naturally, sunshine is dreaming like that... LOLBig smile...some hopes to her...! Big smile 

and the shocker of this part.... comes wid diyas call!! ShockedConfused.. oops... u always manage to leave some suspense in every part uh?... well done! ClapBig smile though... i dont like it!! Ouch... and now? we readers will have to wait till the next update na... OuchLOL... i have read that u wud put some spice.. Tongue... great!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

aaaaw!! its such a lovely surprise this time... they go to the same class... Embarrassed so, as i guessed before, he is being nice to her despite of the mirrors absence... Tongue thats exciting! naturally, sunshine is dreaming like that... LOLBig smile...some hopes to her...! Big smile 

and the shocker of this part.... comes wid diyas call!! ShockedConfused.. oops... u always manage to leave some suspense in every part uh?... well done! ClapBig smile though... i dont like it!! Ouch... and now? we readers will have to wait till the next update na... OuchLOL... i have read that u wud put some spice.. Tongue... great!

yeah they go to the same classEmbarrassed  yup sunshine is daydreaming where she's in her own perfect world with KunalDay Dreaming

LOL yup I do it on purpose to leave suspense until the next chapterLOL FUN huh?TongueLOL

Thank you so much for readingHugEmbarrassed

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
plzzz..... update soon na Embarrassed

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
awwwwww poor sunshine
update soon

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Part 9

Sunshine wanted to graduate early so she went to the office to talk to the counselor about that. The counselor told her that the only class she needs to graduate is gym. That will get her extra points to graduate early. So Sunshine joined the gym class.

First day of gym class, she sees Kunal and he said Hi to her with he's cute smile.  And then she saw her best friend Diya was also in the class with her. She felt happy that she got her friend in the class with her. After gym class, Kunal went upto Sunshine and told her, "I know you always wait for the bus but I can drop you to your house if you want." Sunshine, "No, it's okay." Diya told Sunshine, "Girl, you know we hate waiting for that bus. Kunal lives closer to our house so I don't think it would bother him that much. So let's go." Sunshine agreed and said, "Okay."

While in the car, Kunal looked at the car mirror just to look at Sunshine. Sunshine felt so shy and tried to look away.  Kunal dropped them at their houses. Sunshine was feeling so happy that her crush looked at her with he's cute flirty smile. She went home thinking about him the whole time.

The next day in the gym class, Sunshine was looking forward to working out because she wanted to shake the stress of studying. Although Sunshine doesn't like the idea of girls/boys gym class because she's a shy person and would rather attend only girls class but she have to attend this class in order to graduate. So she does her work out routine following what the instructer of the class is saying.

After two hours later, gym class is offically over. Sunshine wanted to go to her locker but forgotten her gym towel upstairs so she went upstairs and saw Kunal and Diya kissing and hugging. Sunshine was shocked that it was Kunal(the guy she literally is crazy in love with) and her only friend Diya. Sunshine stood there just shocked and with tears on her eyes. Both Kunal and Diya saw Sunshine looking at them. And Sunshine ran away from them crying. Kunal and Diya kept calling her name.

Sunshine cried so much. The bus was on time and she went straight to the bus. She remembered it was the same situation that happened with Neil and he's gay friend. She couldn't understand why this happen to her. Why she couldn't find the right guy and she couldn't understand why she's so unlucky in love and friendship. She went home very sad and lonely. Her only best friend that she called everyday was Diya and now that Diya is the problem, Sunshine doesn't have any friend at all. She felt so lonely. Sunshine isn't the type to make friends easily. She was friends with Diya since childhood.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top