Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

well, maybe.... its just courtesy, but atleast.. he is being courteous... i found it less rude than other ppl around sunshine... thats why it wasnt so sad for me though the rest of the part was sad indeed...

yes people were very rude to her. So yeah ur right, he was nice enough to talk to her atleast
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyLove96

aww i feel sorry for sunshine its not really her fault that she might be 'ugly' and is she going to get another mirror in the next chapter??? cuz iz weird dah lady sed its going to expire she should have just kept it lol im addicted to this story👏

Or maybe she isn't ugly, all she needs is confidence we'll see if she meets that lady luck again😆 she kept the mirror, the magic is gone, now it's just regular mirror😊

aww thank you so much for reading😳
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot 4 updating
da part before made me feel bad 4 sunshine
but dis part.......kunal said hi
maybe shez luking pretty as before
plssss update soon
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreen_786

thanks alot 4 updating
da part before made me feel bad 4 sunshine
but dis part.......kunal said hi
maybe shez luking pretty as before
plssss update soon

yeah feeling bad

okay will update soon😳 thank u for reading
Aw, I can't believe I didn't know you were still writing it. I thought you had forgotten about it. But I'm loving it and the last part, her being confused, guys are SO like that! Ugh, it's their job. I think I know where the uncle part came from, by the way, I thought she didn't know how to drive?
Terenaina thumbnail
Did you read the other updates Kully?  now she knows how to drive...LOL she was driving her mom's car
Terenaina thumbnail
Part 8

Sunshine went to school the next morning. She saw Kunal.

She asked him, "I didn't know you go to this school?" 

Kunal: "I'm taking only math class here because it's part of my job's requirement."

Sunshine: "Oh okay." 

Kunal: "So which class are you going to next?"

Sunshine: "I'm taking math class now."

Kunal: "Which room number is it?"

Sunshine: "202"

Kunal: "Really? I'm in the same class as you. We'll walk together."

Sunshine: "Yeah, your new so I'll show you which way the room is, the halls are very tricky... the rooms suppose to be in order but some of them are not. 202 is way in the back and it's the next building."

Kunal: "I'm glad I found you. I would've been lost here. And it's 7:50am, the class starts at 8:00am.  If it wasn't for you, I would've looked everywhere for the room and been late half an hour."

Sunshine: "I got lost a lot of times when I was new here but I have been in this school for two years now so I know everywhere by heart."

Both Sunshine and Kunal reached class on time. Kunal sat on the front of the class but Sunshine didn't want to sit next to Kunal because she thought he would feel she's being desperate to get closer to him. Sunshine sat on the back of the class. She felt comfortable being away from Kunal because she gets nervous around him. Kunal turned around and looked at her. He walked to the back of the class and sat a chair next to Sunshine. He asked her, "Why your sitting all the way on the back?" She says, "Because I like it here."

Sunshine wasn't focus on class after Kunal joined the class😆 She wasn't paying attention to the lectures that the teacher was giving about the math problems. She was more of a "daydreamer"😍

Sunshine was a great student before making A's but after Kunal joined the class, she's almost failing the class by getting C's and D's and F's. She wasn't concentrating at all. She kept thinking maybe Kunal likes her and that's why he's sitting next to her when he could've sit at any chair he wanted. The class is huge.

During lunch time. All the good looking, young and popular student would invite Kunal to join them for lunch and Kunal asked them if Sunshine could join their group too. The group wasn't happy about inviting Sunshine also, they felt that she was weird because she didn't cared about her appearance of how she dresses and everything.

Sunshine felt out of place in their group. She would sit quietly and eat her lunch. She don't relate to any of their conversation. The girls were fast girls that were flirting with the guys and being naughty. Sunshine didn't like the behaviors and conversations that were going on so she never had lunch in their table. She would rather sit by herself. So she started sitting by herself and Kunal joined her also. Kunal told her, "I'm glad your not like those girls. You should be the same as you are. Don't change."
Sunshine says, "Thank you. You can join them for lunch also, I don't mind." Kunal says, "It's okay."

Sunshine went home thinking that Kunal proved that he likes her. While Sunshine was thinking and daydreaming about Kunal, the phone rings.

Sunshine: "Hello, whose this?"

Diya: "It's me Diya"

Sunshine: "Oh hi Diya. I missed going to the same classes as you but it's okay we see each other in other days. You know today, Kunal joined our school. We had the same math class. I think he likes me."

Diya: "Well I know you always liked Kunal. I don't know how to tell you this but he doesn't like you as the way you like him. Maybe he sees you as just a friend. Today at gym class, there is a girl named Samiya and Kunal was with her. He waited for her outside of gym class and they went together by driving he's car."

Sunshine was shocked to hear this news. She had tears in her eyes.
Edited by Terenaina - 15 years ago
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazin do cont soon i luv readin dis xXx
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

amazin do cont soon i luv readin dis xXx

aww thank u so much😳 will continue soon
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Did you read the other updates Kully?  now she knows how to drive...LOL she was driving her mom's car

OH, now I see.

Today's update: SHOCKER. I was really expecting them to become good friends and all now.. 😲 I really hope he likes her. 😳