*~Armaan's Shona & Sunshine FC~*FOTW Pg.106 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
unnati..awesome SuSh siggys!! really good yaar!
 ANYONE HERE Edited by ami+ridzi 4ever - 15 years ago
hey dhara! :D  so wats being discussed?
hey everyone!! im miloni for those who don't know me!! umm soo lets discuss something!!
Hey miloni and yams let's discuss about your favourite shilpa or suku scene...

My favourite shona scene: her first entry, her scenes with shah, karan, pankit, and sunaina 

what's ur favourite scene guys?
Hey Dhara...hmm...sooo many fav scenes of Shona...i liked her in the Holi epi alot!!!! she does comedy really nicely!! like in the beginning when AR were doing their cute nok jhoks!! and Ridzy says "Armaan aur yeh thiki huyi line, thats new", (sorry for my bad hindi😆)...and the week before she left where she thought those bad guys were actually AAR😆. oh and i also love her Hawwwsss!!! ya and her scenes with everyone else in DMG is really nice!!
Miloni agree wid you AAR were looking  funny in the new attitre and shilpa was like who are these poeple...hawww loved armaan with thaki hui line tha's new too😆 that's my faovurite scene loved tat scene..good choices....
Yaa...love that line that Ridz says to Armaan, i forgot what armaan said though, that made her say that, what did he say? ya when she was kidnapped and when the kidnappers called shashank and they tell him a money amount, and shonas like why only that much ask him for more money 'cause she thought it was AAR😆 and the kidnappers are like whats wrong with her😆
Armaan tells shona yo basket tum sirf ek hi award jiti ho itna khush hone ki zarurat nahi hain i'm on the line...and then shona was like good waise bhi mein best banke thak gai hu..and armann was like ohhh basket aur attitude..adn then shona was like ohh armaan with thki hui line that's new too lolz😆😆 loved their expressions😳 yeah i know loved shona's haww and it was quite funy how kidnappers were irritated😆😆
oh ya, now i remember!! lol!! yaaa their expressions were sooo good!! and remember once when i think Shona was doing an operation and the patient didn't survive and how she ran up to the terrace and was crying and how armaan came up there. soo cute na? lol.

oh just realised, Suku and Shilpu were both recently wearing blue dresses. lol
Edited by chocogurl - 15 years ago