~Express Your Thoughts~ MOTW: Dark Love - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Dark Love

#1: I'm not brilliant πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
#2: I haven't written anything in months πŸ€“

So I'll just pretend like this wasn't meant for me, kay? πŸ˜†

hey madz
don't say that girl..................u are a really good writer and i know, inspired many😳
and it is meant for u babez

the main thing is that i am not allow to make u get on hot seat and let other grill youπŸ˜‰

i wish...........how awesome that could beπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

righto guys

lolz
ana😳

Originally posted by Catwoman

Rubbing hands together..... hehe
Back later to post 😈

A.K.A, Madzz you better run? πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hinanaziri

woohoooo Madz boohoo actually πŸ˜†
and cheers for this Ana were you involved too? 😲i have a feeling this was pre-planned πŸ€“
Madz u have to write now nooo i don't πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
its just a little reminder to get the brilliant writer back to writing oh please you guys if i hear brilliant once more i'm going to puke πŸ˜† you all know i cant write πŸ˜† 
how about a nice update on AES? AES? I wrote that too? πŸ€“ Crap you didn't have to remind me you know...
still waiting don'tt πŸ˜†
have fun hun oh i will πŸ˜†
love
Hina

Originally posted by bheegi

Congratulations madiha. It's good to see u on the hot seat for a change

Thanks Sangeeta Di :) It's actually terrible, I'm not really suppose to be here you knoww πŸ˜†

Originally posted by missypatel

Congrats madz..finally get to know you name :D!!
yayyyyyy U!
NZ!

Thanks :) Aww you didn't know my name? πŸ˜† Geez no wonder FF members PM Sam more πŸ˜†

Originally posted by anitamalik

Congrats Madz! I haven't read your stuff, but I know that you surely deserve this! : D

Love, Anita

Thanks Anita! Aww, very sweet of you to say that, but I really don'tt deserve this πŸ˜† I'll admit, I probably do deserve to be tortured πŸ˜† but this?  There's more deserving writers out there 😳

Originally posted by spln

wohoooo madz!!!...wow i only just realzied the name here changed...mid week is kinda unexpected u know...Yea it is very unexpected πŸ˜† but yayyy to u ana for this one...n yayyyy to the hot seat girl herself,....with deep regret n due apology, i havent read any of ur rics, no apologies, please! πŸ˜³ my work is time-pass, and not worth reading at all, no joke πŸ˜³ perhaps u wrote before i actually became a member, so no ratings i can predict...yea i wrote a few years ago, and sometimes write a chapter once in every 6 months πŸ˜† but for the person i know u are....kudos!!!...n u deserve all credits u get!! Aww very sweet of you! Thanks NJ! πŸ€—

πŸ‘

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Madiha congrats .. glad to see U here... Thanks Bhoomi! πŸ€—

Hey I havnt read  any of ur work yet, but knowign the kind of warmth u have , it must be really good. Aww that's very sweet of you! To be perfectly honest, I don't write much because I'm not very proud of my work, I just go with the flow and the results have never been satisfying, still an amatuer level way below Level 1 😳

I want to take this space to Thank U and want to tell U ... I started my journey of posting here, how pics were to be posted etc help here with a lot of help from ur side..and it actually made to post somethign here or else I wouldnt at all... Thanks for ur help and ur response dear...  Appreciate Ur hard work to keep this section gogin ... a lot.. thanks once again.. Have a great time dear...Aww thanks so much!! I'm glad I could be of help to you :)

luv u
Bhoomi

Originally posted by cool_SK

[

hey madz
don't say that girl..................u are a really good writer and i know, inspired many😳
and it is meant for u babez I'm saving you for the last πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† What is thiss yaar? πŸ˜• I'm not inspiring at all, trusttt mee. You mustn't have read my work to be saying this πŸ˜†

the main thing is that i am not allow to make u get on hot seat and let other grill youπŸ˜‰ awww πŸ˜† lucky me? πŸ˜†

i wish...........how awesome that could beπŸ˜›πŸ˜› lol i can imagine the response πŸ€—

question 1: why do you impose unfair rules and warnings? πŸ₯±

question 100,000: why are you always inactive? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

question 200,000: when do we get some fun contest? ⭐️

question 300,000: what's your name? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

righto guys of course they'd agree, it'll be the best torture possible πŸ˜†

lolz
ana😳

I accidently stumbled into the section to see Madz on the hot seat! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1: What makes you feel about her fics....

Titles: I just love this gurl's titles! πŸ€—πŸ€—They are always soo unique [Madz, if you are reading this, stop rolling your eyes πŸ˜› ]

Script: She always comes up with the most interesting concepts. Very rarely you will catch another FF with the same concept as hers.  

Style: Simply beautiful.

Her Best Fic, In your View: Revolutions Of My Heart. Personally, I think this should turn this into a novel.

2: A fiction tells you alot about his writer............so what do her fics make you feel about her? Sorry, but I differ. It's not necessarily the case πŸ˜›
Since I know Madz, thanks to all those wonderful chatting sessions we had once long ago, I will answer the following.

Funny Ofcourse. Without a doubt!
Serious Yes, she can get serious sometimes too.

Fun-Loving Yep, yeppp πŸ˜› Fun-loving should be Madz's other name.

Cute Yeppppp, Madz is a sweetheart! [Watch her write back to this saying "Noooo, I'm not"] But, trust me she is 😊

Romantic lmao, no!

A Power Pack Mmm... What do you mean???

Social Yes, I would say so.

3: Rate this out of 10

Writing: 10/10

Storyline: 10/10

Her nature: 1000000000000/10

4: Write few words about her & her amazing writing? Madz is the sweetestttttttttttttttttt wackeddd out kaboooooooooootaar on this planet. She hates her own writing and will refuse to accept she is good at writing. If you say "you suck at writing Madz" she will probably love you πŸ˜› Basically, she is this sweetest, cutest person ever, and an amazing writer, I have read my own share of books by many famous authors, and I still find something very special in this girl's writing. Madz, you better not write back saying "you are bad writing or make any faces on my post or say you are not cute/fun loving" *ahem* else I'll assume you are NOT respecting my opinion. You are crazy, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, just lovee you gurl! πŸ€—Always stay the way you are!

5: On which subject you want her to write on? Hmmm. Will get back to this.

6: What improvement you want to see in her work? I don't see how she can improve, considering she is really good now, but I also believe there is room for improvement for everything, so I would recommend her to continue writing.

7: What if she writes a fic on couple other than AK(she write on AR too)? which one(couple) would u wish? I would like to see her write on AR! Actually, I would like to see her come up with her own fictional character i.e. in the future if she writes books, I'm buying them first day.

8:What is the best thing you like in her scripts? I love her writing style. She can create suspense, comedy, be serious, basically write anything and everything.

9:What are the things you think is the backdrop of her fic? I will get back to this later.

10: Write down three best described scenes of her fic that really made you stunned with her penning? 

Personally, I have loved all her FF's, and to be very honest here I think this girl comes up with a different, special, beautiful scene every single damn time. I don't know how she does it, but you just fall in love with her characters, and with each and every scene she creates.
Originally posted by Sonali06

I accidently stumbled into the section to see Madz on the hot seat! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1: What makes you feel about her fics....

Titles: I just love this gurl's titles! πŸ€—πŸ€—They are always soo unique [Madz, if you are reading this, stop rolling your eyes πŸ˜› ] Oh come onnn, this cant be good, I can tell from the start!

Script: She always comes up with the most interesting concepts. Very rarely you will catch another FF with the same concept as hers. 

Style: Simply beautiful. *pukes* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Her Best Fic, In your View: Revolutions Of My Heart. Personally, I think this should turn this into a novel. Okay, even I think ROMH is one of my better works, but NOVEL? You killed it. 🀣

2: A fiction tells you alot about his writer............so what do her fics make you feel about her? Sorry, but I differ. It's not necessarily the case πŸ˜›
Since I know Madz, thanks to all those wonderful chatting sessions we had once long ago, I will answer the following. I miss those :(

Funny Ofcourse. Without a doubt! Glad to amuse πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Serious Yes, she can get serious sometimes too. And mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Fun-Loving Yep, yeppp πŸ˜› Fun-loving should be Madz's other name. oh come onn 😳

Cute Yeppppp, Madz is a sweetheart! [Watch her write back to this saying "Noooo, I'm not"] But, trust me she is 😊Of course I'd do that. You know me too well πŸ˜†

Romantic lmao, no! Good job, for the first time in this post you're rightπŸ˜†

A Power Pack Mmm... What do you mean??? Yes, what do you mean? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Social Yes, I would say so. Mhmm.

3: Rate this out of 10

Writing: 1/10

Storyline: 1/10

Her nature: 0/10

4: Write few words about her & her amazing writing? Madz is the sweetestttttttttttttttttt wackeddd out kaboooooooooootaar on this planet. Kabootar? πŸ˜† Sweetest? πŸ˜†  She hates her own writing and will refuse to accept she is good at writing. If you say "you suck at writing Madz" she will probably love you πŸ˜› I will, honestly is the best policy 😳Basically, she is this sweetest, cutest person ever, and an amazing writer, I have read my own share of books by many famous authors, and I still find something very special in this girl's writing. Oh mann pleasee you're embarassing me now πŸ˜³ tareef is going too farrr nowww, you lose brownie points πŸ˜† Madz, you better not write back saying "you are bad writing or make any faces on my post or say you are not cute/fun loving" *ahem* *searches up faces - πŸ€”*  else I'll assume you are NOT respecting my opinion. I always respect your opinion! When its constructive and not random bakwas about my writing being good when we all know its not πŸ˜³πŸ˜† You are crazy, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, just lovee you gurl! πŸ€—Always stay the way you are!Aww, very sweet of you! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

5: On which subject you want her to write on? Hmmm. Will get back to this. Waiting 😳

6: What improvement you want to see in her work? I don't see how she can improve, considering she is really good now, but I also believe there is room for improvement for everything, so I would recommend her to continue writing. I'll try that one...someday πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

7: What if she writes a fic on couple other than AK(she write on AR too)? which one(couple) would u wish? I would like to see her write on AR! Actually, I would like to see her come up with her own fictional character i.e. in the future if she writes books, I'm buying them first day. Lol I'm not writing books and the fictional character thing will never work out, I'm never sharing it with anyone ever πŸ˜†

8:What is the best thing you like in her scripts? I love her writing style. She can create suspense, comedy, be serious, basically write anything and everything.

9:What are the things you think is the backdrop of her fic? I will get back to this later.

10: Write down three best described scenes of her fic that really made you stunned with her penning? 

Personally, I have loved all her FF's, and to be very honest here I think this girl comes up with a different, special, beautiful scene every single damn time. I don't know how she does it, but you just fall in love with her characters, and with each and every scene she creates. Oh comeee onn usually its random bakwas man πŸ˜†

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for all that unnecessary tareef 😳 It was sweet of you to compliment all that childish work of mine πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Love youuuuuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Madz u have to write atleast a one shot
and sometime soon that is
come on ,we're waiting!