sheefan bakra ban gaya : - D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

hey gyes Smile 

don't get offended of what i have written on subject folder ie post.i really like sheefan Big smile i mean to say that in the show arre dewano mujhe pehchano on star plus, actor Yash Tonk throws prank on sheefan,sheefan was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans Embarrassed Tongue he was looking awesome Big smile Embarrassed Tongue Blushing 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sheefan bakra ban gaya : - D" in Arslaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.