CW Channel

Who does brooke tell to get out? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
hahaha nathan makes me laugh.

shoo cute ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who does brooke tell to get out? (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushboo16

Goldie

khushboo16

Posted: 26 January 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
uhmm i just saw that epi a few days a go and it was millie she slept with owen and millie tells brooke and she like get out but than she stopes her

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
No idea..i've only seen up to epi 11 and am kinda stuck there..LOOL!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

I dunno..never liked their friendship muchh..

now that u say it i hav to admit even though i did like their friendship ins eason 2 aqnd 3..i never was a big fond of their friendship...& i guess the reason for that is that if brucas dont end up tiogether then breyton shud stay apart becuz of wht peyton did with brooke...even though she said she didnt mean for her luv for lucas to hurt brooe..but in the end it did..her luv for lucas did hurt brooke..and she was at fault becuz she had chances to be with lucas yet she never took them..she only took the chance when brooke was also in luv with him..Crynow everything's fine but she didnt leave a good impression on me..so i havent bonded with her character too much..and i wud rather brooke finds herself a new best friend..CryCryCry

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Brooke's Best Friend = RACHEL & Haley too!..Peyton should be pushed in front of a bus(not my words)..

OMG!, I love the Brachel frienemies-ship SOO much..they were the greatest together.. gosh dang Bitchtoria for scaring Rachel away!..

plus, its weird how Brooke & Peyton said they barely talked in the past 4 years but still call themselves "best freinds"..

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

Brooke's Best Friend = RACHEL & Haley too!..Peyton should be pushed in front of a bus(not my words)..

OMG!, I love the Brachel frienemies-ship SOO much..they were the greatest together.. gosh dang Bitchtoria for scaring Rachel away!..

plus, its weird how Brooke & Peyton said they barely talked in the past 4 years but still call themselves "best freinds"..

u know..speaking realistically..if it was my best friend becuz of whom i had gotten my heart broken not once but twice..no matter how sorry she was or how many years passed..or whether i was over my luv for the guy or not..i still wudnt hav been able to hav the same level of friendship with her as was before all the boy saga happeend..its wierd how these two r still the same "best friends"..Confused 

i dunno abt u guys but i wudnt be able to becum as gud friends again..infact if i was in b rooke's place i wud tell peyton straight up : "alrite..enuff of the game..i got my heart broken enuff..i luv u him..and i was ur best friend but thing is..with my luv for him i cant be as gud a friend of u as i was before..so its better we dont interact that much..u two be together which is wht u want anyways..be happy..just dont interact with me cuz i cant allow myself to be hurt whenevr i see u two together or be reminded of all the hurt that ive been thru"... <-- thats wht i wud say..cuz neither m i that selfless nor that sacrificing...Confused

wht say u ???Embarrassed

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 27 January 2009 at 10:13pm

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

^agree..

oohh..forgot a major factor in brucas relationship / brooke's also possibly best friend - MOUTH!..gosh, i love him for the fact that he's the only one who's faith in Brucas survived, I love everything he says about why the should be together! pluss..its soo sad that he liked Brooke for so long, but never got a shot, even though i see them more bro/sis..

my theory :
mark = mouth. mouth likes brucas, therefore mark likes brucas..soo we doo still have hope for them!

I think BLP fit into the Dawson-Joey-Pacey track sure Joey/Lucas liked Dawson/Peyton since they were little kids, but Pacey/Brooke made Joey/Lucas come out of her/his shell & live life a little. & since Pacey & Joey randomly ended up together in the last episode of the show, Brooke & Lucas will too.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 27 January 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
^^^^ i'll sure pray for them to end up together- Brucas! keeeping my fingers crossed and keeping candle of hope still lit...Smile the show ur talkign abt havent seen it but will see it soon.. its so sad i havent seen any show..i mean just a few liek gilmore oth prison break house md..thats it..oh greys too but i dont like it much except for the alex izzie story..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top