Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

*spoiler* (if you dont watch promos)

So in the promo, Brooke is like "get out"
it seems liek its to mille, but you all know how promos are they usually edit it to make it look like something it isnt.

It could be Millie, but im also guessing Owen or Jullian.

Jullian could have done something stupid, orr

Owen may show up at her doorstep drunk LOL

but i wonder who it is.. cause she sounded real mad.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who does brooke tell to get out?" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I'm sure it's not Millie..
it seems like it might be Owen..or even Jack, because maybe she oesn't want him in her house because of his brother..

OMEG!..Brulian are actually having it going..i'm excited for this..in an odd way..Julian keeps on climbing the ladder to my favorites!

*edit*

just re-watched the promo a zillion times..
umm were Nathan & Chase dancing?..haha, I remember when Nate had to dance for the one thing where him, skills & mouth danced..& nate SUCKED..gues he got some private lessons.

and..I'm pretty sure that Chase & Mia are doubling with Nathan & Haley.

and OMG..haha, are Luke & Peyt babysitting to get used to little kids?..

just watched another one..
i'm guessing Brooke's confession is that she's dating Julian. & by the looks of it..Brooke seems to have said get out to Peyton, which make me happy beyond words..I've been wait for Breyton to stop being friends!

Edited by -Krupa- - 08 January 2009 at 2:41pm

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
aw peyton says in the promo about the baby.
it must be so tough for her, knowing brooke wanted a baby so badly, and she got it first!

breyton forever :D
aww i hope thats nathan and chase dancing! sooo cute hahaha

and now i think that its mille that she said that too,

definitly not peyton i dont think brooke would get mad at peyton because shes having a baby,
no matter how much her fans want that Smile

Edited by mz.jess - 08 January 2009 at 8:32pm

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Aw Krupa why would you want Breyton to break up!?

I thinkk she says it too Owen or Millie .. but I think she MIGHT understand what Millie was going through and cut her some slack but eh who knows ..

I don't think its Peyton .. like honestly can Brooke blame her for having a baby?

And Chase and Nathan dancing looks SO funny .. omg Nathan is a BAD dancer ... I dunno if he was purposely trying to do it for that scene or if he just cna't dance .. It looks like James just doesn't dance .. cuz I sorta rmr this one scene where everyones happy n dancing cept James he's just smiling in the background ... but its still fun watching him try!

Peyton babysitting kids just reminds me of Haylie when she found she was pregnant and she had to baby sit those kidss

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I don't think she yells at Peyton....I think they're past that, right?  Brooke has grown up a lot since high school and I think she would be happy for Peyton....

I think its either Owen or Millie....can't be Julian, she's finally warming up to him (which I totally love)!  She might forgive Millie because she knows that she really loves Mouth (but damn, how could Millie be so stupid)...maybe I guess but she'd never forgive Owen...walking out on her when she decided to adopt, saying Sam is not her teenager, and sleeping with her good friend....good riddance!!!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I dunno..never liked their friendship muchh..

THIS is the Nathan dancing scene I'm talking about - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlioRnITgI

haha I remember Haley & Nathan babysitting..they both didn't like the kids but they said they'd like their kid!..

Edited by -Krupa- - 09 January 2009 at 1:45pm

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
LOL omg I lovedd that bit with Nathan dancing .. I just really think poor James can't dance .. not everyone has it in em .. and does anyone notice that everytime theres real dancing involved they always aimed the camera at Mouth and then back at Nathan for a move here and there?

Monday should be interestingg

but yeah I also think she tells Owen to get out .. if not Owen then Millie but I thinkk its probably Owen

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
haha..truee..James is more like a model!..like in the boytoy auction with his shirt off & stuff!..ohh myy, that reminds me off Jake!..when he dressed up as the Raven for the boytoy & slide across the stage & was all goofy!..i loved himm

btw swati, love the sig..dil laga is my fav d2 song

Post Reply New Post

Go to top