Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 3 Page 33

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
More replacements in Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana

Most Balaji shows manage to stay in the news for a whole lot of reasons. And this one remains to make headlines for first signing actors and then showing them the door.

Vishal Singh and Abigail

The last man out wasUday Tikekarshown and now the axe has fallen on the new breed of actors in Balaji's Tujh Sang Preet lagayi Sajana. Balaji has now replaced two actors on the show. Geetika who essays the role of Simran and Gaurav who essays the role of Sharad. They have been replaced by Abigail and Vishal Singh respectively.

When contacted Vishal Singhconfirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing Sharad now and I will be paired withAbigail. Sharad is the son of a servant who serves the boy's family. Though a servant's son he is never treated like one. It's because of Abigail and me that the two leads of the show will meet each other. It is a cameo appearance."

Explaining why he accepted the role Vishal says, "The primary reason is the production house Balaji. This is my fourth show with them including the reality show Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar. Secondly, I really liked the look and get-up of the character."

We tried contacting Abigail but she remained unavailable.

Edited by -Shubh-Astha- - 09 January 2009 at 6:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "---{Abigail Jain Fan Club}--- (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Role as Kakoon

Role of Kakoon

Role as Githika

Githika Character summary

Githika is played by the very talented and beautiful Abigail Jain. Githika is a beautiful young girl who loves and cares for her family she would do anything even sacrifice the person that she loves .Githika and Vrinda hve grown up tougther and love each other very much. Githika has always made Vrinda feel better whenever her mother would consider her as bad luck she has stuck with Vrinda through alot. Githika has also fallen for a guys called Sharad. Their love is forbidden as Sharad is her grandfathers best friends servents son due to a inccident both familes have not spoken to each other in years and have also sperated there land in half . This was the difficulty that Githika had to face but she later decided to marry an old man for the sake of her father. Sharad has cum bck to get Githika back. But will he succed in getting Githika bck ?.

Edited by RaKun17 - 10 January 2009 at 8:47am

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
 PartyAbigails sweet 16 Birthday!Party
Abigail did celebrate her birthday with her co-stars Aamir,Kritika and
some other friends and some of the crew of her soap(Kya Dil Mein Hai)

They planed a surprise birthday for the beatiful Abigail!

They did also a prank on Abigail!

Here is the pics:

Edited by -Shubh-Astha- - 10 January 2009 at 12:07pm

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I love the abigail siggies halyyyyyyyyyyy u too good! yeah sweta we must do so much here!!! I love abigail as Gitika she is too good and i love her different style there!

WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!

babi_doll

babi_doll

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
how do i join her fan group??Confused

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top