Sunaina's Appreciation Club

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

⭐️    Sunaina's Appreciation club⭐️

Today, we celebrate the birthday of a  very very special  member.

We all are her fans and hence on her birthday we decided to open a club in honour of such a wonderful person who has become a very important part of our lives.

An ardent fan of Rajeev and Priyanka, she started her journey on i-f on 8 August,2005.From being a new member to an IF-Rockerz her journey is an inspiration for people who want to master gunda-gardiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you dont believe us??.....well then let us take a sneak peak at her achievements on RP FC

With all her activities and work no member had any doubts that she indeed had become the Don of Rajeev Priyanka FC and so on 6 October,2007 the members unanimously voted for her and gave her the title

Her name is

Mitra.................. Sunaina Mitra

πŸ˜‰

Just to refresh our memories ,we present to you some glimpses of  her tremendous contribution to RPFC

So heres presenting to you our very own
witty, intelligent, helpful , friendly and modest

😳Sunaina- The FC's "Official everything doer"😳

Woman in a Suit

Su (thinking) -"Hmmm, this siggy must come here"  "I wonder how these pics will go with my the new homepage"

As always, racking  brains for the fc πŸ˜‰

She is a magician when it comes to opening FC's.Its a treat to go through the front pages she makes........."Magician" is a word which comes to our mind when she always comes up with fabulous front pages and leaves us bewitched.

And its not only the members of the FC who love her front pages but also those who are not a member of the FC have also appreciated her excellant work..........

When Sunaina opened the 40th RP FC we had a member posting a comment in appreciarion of the front page

Originally posted by beckytower

Many congratulations on 40 FC'S! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Even though I am not a member, I can't help but comment and say that your first page is amazing! Every word is so true..and good luck for this FC..and many many more to come πŸ˜ƒ There used to be a time..when every moment of my life..was all about Raj-Naina, and I still adore them 😳

RP FC was also awarded "The Most Creative FC" in the CFC members awards

Ethnic Businesswoman Royalty Free Clipart Image

As the head of RP FC management team she has taken the FC to greater heights and under her guidance we were able to bag the award of "The Most Strict FC" and " in "The Member Award contest held in June 2007"(CFC section awards).She has been a great manager and its not an easy task to manage usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›....but its always a pleasure to be guided by her😳😳
πŸ˜†

Penning down some brilliant writeups!

One of the many talents which needs special mention is her writing skills.She is a master when it comes to writing a fic.Be it Right Left Right,A Ballad of Two Soldiers or Closeness on Clifftop😳,she has won the hearts of all.There are many  writings by her covering different genres......be it romance,tragedy,comedy
and so its no surprise when  members of the fc voted for her as

The Most Creative Writer

She also won the award for

The Most Romantic Member in "The members Award of CFC section "

Two Mothers Chatting Over Coffee

A Great friend cum Agony aunt πŸ˜‰ 

Su is just a pm away. Iv personally lost count of the no of times iv bugged her  with my problems. Perhaps not even a single day on IF goes without indulging in our customary gossip πŸ˜† 
YM was our fav hangout joint with both of us ganging up on Nishant.πŸ˜†

And last but not the least let us see what Su is doing right now!!

Woman Relaxing After Work with the Paper

Su relaxing ......😲😲

Dream on! With RPFC members ever growing list of demands, this will never happen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whatever we write will not be sufficient to describe you or your sincerity towards your work.😳

Su, May you always be wrapped in the warmth of the love of your near and dear ones.A lovely person like you deserves nothing less.

πŸ€— Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a year filled with success and happiness. Lets hope we celebrate many more birthdays together. πŸ€—

Only 24 candles?

See hon, at RPFC, you never grow older ,only....wiser πŸ˜‰

May all your endeavours and aspirations come true

😊This is a small gift from all your friends at RPFC😊

Love

πŸ˜›Ashi and NishantπŸ˜›

PS- Enough of butter, ghee, oil applied. Get ur a** back to work now, the new FC page better be good! 😈 Uv already wasted 3 minutes going through this page... 5, if ur a slow reader.

Ofcourse you MAY have a day off , its ur Birthday afterall........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Reserved for updates

will try to compile the fictions and writeups by Su di in this club and put the links of the same here

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Su dear, wishing you a Very Happy Bday.

Im not responsible for anything that u dont like in the post πŸ˜†

Nishant, job well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Happy B'day !!!! May u hv a blast 2day!!!!!πŸ₯³
sunaina02 thumbnail
Thanks a lot everyone.

I am speechless .

I cant express my feelings at this moment.

I cant be here now but will come back during my usual time.

And if you feel like asking me or grilling me here. You all are welcome to do so. πŸ˜ƒ
nallis thumbnail
Dear Su,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!πŸ˜›

Have a great day , a wonderful year and lovely  years ahead.😊

Wishing  for  joy, happiness, success and prosperity to fill all  the days of your life.😊

There are many people who are talented, blessed with abilities and gifts .

But not all of them are sooo giving of them all for the enjoyment of many others like how you do.

Su,  you  are a person who is so very giving of your time, energy, all your  creative abilities and  your enthusiastic spirit  for  all our  happiness and enjoyment.😊

You are  appreciated, respected, loved and valued for  your passion for the fc, for your patient compliance to our demands, your  willing , uncomplaining hard work , your advice, your  help, support and listening ear to all that needs attention.πŸ€—

This birthday is a celebration of you!   You are a ⭐️

Thank you soooooooooooo much  for all that you have done, are doing and no doubt will keep doing.😊

Wishing you all the happiness in the world today and always.😊

mystified thumbnail
Ooooooooooooooooooooo i am soooooooo excited and am soooooooooooooo in....Di expect a super duper grilling from me...

*jumping in joy*

o ya whoever designed this is, is getting a special award from me....πŸ˜†

will be back today with more...
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Thanks a lot everyone.

I am speechless .

I cant express my feelings at this moment.

I cant be here now but will come back during my usual time.

And if you feel like asking me or grilling me here. You all are welcome to do so. πŸ˜ƒ

A chance to grill Su

wonderful πŸ˜‰

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystified

Ooooooooooooooooooooo i am soooooooo excited and am soooooooooooooo in....Di expect a super duper grilling from me...

*jumping in joy*

o ya whoever designed this is, is getting a special award from me....πŸ˜†

will be back today with more...

Tell me wht the award is and il tell you who designed this πŸ˜‰
mystified thumbnail

Hi Di!

Hope this day dawned bright and sunny for u....

Wishing u a very very Happy Birthday...πŸ€—

Since this is ur special Day, here's wishing u

pic43.jpg

U r someone who's there for all, kind and caring, helping everyone, tolerant and sweet....

Actually...

Hope u get all that u wish for ever in ur life, be happy always....

Remember Life is like this Butterfly...colorful and cheerfull...no matter how many troubles u have, remember u've always got friends, who will stand beside u and also those who look up to u...so always be happy and continue to spread the warmth as u r doing now...😊

when i was opening the 64th Fc, i simply ran thru the previous FC's and saw that u had opened the 4th FC, omg hum donon ke beech 60 FC's ka faasla lol but i gr8ly admire u being here for so long and that too with all the busy busy schedule of ur life and always making it a point to be here....for everyone😳
U know what....😲

But u r too far away right now lolz so here is this cute little beary sending u my wishes...πŸ˜›

We never would've met if it wasn't for Raj-Naina and our love for the show, so here they are, our sweet couple wishing u a very happy birthday too...πŸ˜ƒ

(i made it in a hurry, hope u like it😳)

In short...

Have a splendid Birthday Di...πŸ€—

Luv,
Sofi...😳