We share a Heart beat.. Prt:4 @ pg4 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Part - 1

A six story appartments building shown near the sea shore of Karachi. The time is like around 6:00 pm in local timmings.A family shown in living room ....an elderly figure watching news channel with his youngest daughter sitting on his lap ...with distant a grraceful lady reading something ......then bit far with in an attached counter kitchen a girl is trying to cook something .............. she is shown .....deep black curly hairs ....dark brown eyes a cute nose and naturally pink lips ...golden complexion ... wearing pink tee and and white capris and white small scraf around her neck she is trying to make an .....omellate........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mom mujh se nahi hora" she yells ....... lady who was reading something just smiled at her eldest daughter's bad cooking skills actually bad home economics skills " honey you should give a try .......beta ik anda nahi ban ra tum se shaadi hoker dosrey ghar jao gi tu kiya karo gi" ..... gal she clean her hands with tissues ...and enter in living room .." ahh forget ....baba app ne uncle se baat ki " ......the man look at her daughter " wahan tu nahi beta but ....ik min " he dialed a number " Assalam aliykum zahid sb kesey hein app.....bas shukar Allah talah ka main theek hoon ....zahid sb ajj maine apni beti k barey app ko bataya tha ....jee ...maine kaha tha na ke wo merey sath media main interested nahi hai ...aur app ne kaha tha k app k company main ik achi vacancy hai .......... haan haan talk to her ........ qurat..." that girl look bit bugged " A .. a .. assalam o aliykum uncle.....jee i m fine ....ermmm I have done BBA with majors in Business Communication........hmm ok we will be there ..talk to baba "... after some time when call end " qurat you be ready by 10:00 tomorrow morning" ...said her baba..............

Next morning qurat was wearing a decent black plain short shirt embellished lightly with sea green lace ...printed sea green shalwar duppata with silvery black glittered lines ..she had nothing but kajalin eyes and light pink lip gloss and small diamond earings ...her hand bag on shoulder and file in hand with black flat stylish slippers..........

her father was waiting down staris in parking lot and she waited anxiously out side the lift ........ " baba is just not leaving horn ...she murmered to herself!!!

they left for her first experience ..and after half an hour they were standing in front of huge empire .. a green glass building ...they entered ... and move to first floor ........... they enter in a very nice office ..qurat saw a lady of around 30 sitting at reception " GOD she is so fattt" that's what qurat thought ...qurat's father said " zahid sb..." ..the lady smile " yeah please he is waiting for you people" . They move ahead ...there were almost 20 cubicles the office was luxury with apple green walls and cubicles were colored as in blue & red however all she could saw was a guy standing with his back at copier.

They entered in a huge office with glass and textured walls. An elderly aged man was sitting across his table obviously he was zahid sb" hmm he is nice" qurat thought with a meaningful grin 'he gestured them so that they could take their seats " Assalam  Aliykum" said qurat with smile on her face mixed confuse facial expressions " Waliykum Salam beti feel comfortable alright" qurat smile again "jee" '."aur amir sahib app ke kiya haal hein kiya laiyngye chai coffee"'.amir sb smile "chai" zahid sb smile he got hold on his credil "Gul please teen cup chai leker ayee"  zahid sb said .. "Quratulain ..I am calling Farhan he will take your interveiw " Zahid sb, he got hold on his extention and dialed for farhan's extention ...while qurat's  gaze went across the glass door ... "Farhan come in please"....she saw a chubby guy sittig in his cubical "grrrr UNCLE ...but why he is not moving hey wait who is coming" Half of that chubby guy an avergage built cute guy walked in .."FARHAN"........

"Farhan meet Quratulain Amir ... Amir Sb's daughter I told you about her this morning ..quratulain he is farhan he is sales coordinator over here and also assist me "'farhan a gave a cute smile and said "yes sir ' well ms quratulain please come with me" qurat quietly followed farhan in board room " quratulain '.ahh difficult name"'qurat smile " app mujey qurat pukar samktey hein" 'farhan smiled "huh thankyou mohtarma please tashreef rakhiya" " so you are quratulain ...." Farhan  said "No I am an angel and you are beast " qurat quipped with blunt smile ..with a hope that this FARHAN would request his boss to through her out right away " haha 'you have nice sense of humor '" qurat smiled "app ko nahi lagta app apna aur mera waqt zaya ker rahey hein" 'farhan broadly smile now " nai 'ye bataiyaa what is pump" 'qurat" merey ghar per pani ke tank per laga hai" 'farhan laughed " nice answer ms qurat'" he looked into her eyes which made something flutter in her stomach " listen I am here just for my baba please say him that I am not fit for this job" farhan smiled " I don't think so I was looking for someone like you to assist me " qurat was totally mad "And  I don't want... '.cant you get this mr. what ever in your head" farhan smiled " but you have to .. you have so much potential and this actually i can read in your resume" 'qurat interrupted " that I don't want use here" farhan quipped " look lady whether you accept or not but I think you have that potential that you can be helpful for me I don't know 'errrm I am 'or  I can just request you to stay I heard from zahid sb that you left your intern ship your career for your family sake 'so why don't try your luck here I am not taunting main jaanta hoon ke app ker sakti hein 'agey app ki marzi 'it was nice meeting you" farhan was about to leave his seat " farhan rukiya '" qurat said " I am ready to work " this time she had lightly wet eyes but with full of passion and confidence'farhan smiled " thank you qurat so.. shall we start" farhan explain her about the technical terms and finally asked her go through broachers and other technical papers of fluid mechanics both of them left the conference room after some time ..farhan showed her an empty cubicle right in opposite to farhan's and besides zahid sb's room. Qurat ke[pt her bag on her desk meanwhile, Gul the office attendant came with a cup of tea and wished her best of luck. Amir sb left some time.

Few hours passed farhan was working on a project he passed through qurat's cubicle and nothing stopped from smiling in such tensed state 'zahid sb through glass door could see him smiling at qurat and this was strange to him and opposite to farhan's nature 'qurat was sleeping with her head on her desk a hand on broachers and pen in fingers '. Zahid sb buzzed farhan and he with gesture called him out side both of them smiled ..but now it was lunch time '.zahid sb " you wake her up "'farhan was like shocked " meeeee 'app nazia ko buliya reception "'zahid sb " you know her farhan baat ka batanger bana de gi .." saying this he left '..farhan moved ahead with guts and slightly touched qurat's shoulder " qurat 'qurat 'uttiya please 'qurat " 'qurat " mommmm sooney do na" ' farhan " qurat mom nahi main farhan" qurat 'she just opened her eyes and sat properly " ermmm I am sorry farhan I am sorry" 'farhan " app 'its alright 'go and wash your face and have lunch with us ..later zahid sb will take your interview" 'qurat with her head down " where is wash room .." farhan 'ermmm straight to your left " qurat thank you farhan"

Promo: will she able to get this job '.will her interview will be successful ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Edited by cute_face86 - 15 years ago
guys lemme know whether u want me to cont...or not ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by cute_face86 - 15 years ago
awww that was nice. Farhan seems like a sweetheart and Qurat is a smart mouth indeed. But I really like her. she's got guts! Continue soon!!!!

komz
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

awww that was nice. Farhan seems like a sweetheart and Qurat is a smart mouth indeed. But I really like her. she's got guts! Continue soon!!!!

komz

thnks๐Ÿ˜ณ
hi
so farhan thinks qurat is upto d job
well she certainly is able 2 sleep๐Ÿ˜‰

i think she will get d job
wid her sense of humuor ready smile nd all
dats wat is important in her line
nd ofcourse she has qualifications+she is cute

Thank you Soemshue & golu :)

Part:2

Qurat heads to toilet when Nazia the receptionist saw her . Qurat get fresh meanwhile Nazia came there with another very slim girl "Bingo Football with tenis ball" a thought cooked in qurat's mind when she saw both in huge toliet mirror "Hi mera naam Nazia hai aur ye hai Mahvish .....I am the receptionist over here ur Mahvish office assistant hai ... main yahan kafi senior hoon aur mahvish ..." ..qurat interrupt " app se juniour hai ...mahvish app ko kuch bolney main takleef tu nahi hoti"...mahvish got bit embarraced by sudden question " jee nahi tu but app...essey kyun"...qurat ..."Nazia was saying everything about you insted of your goodself....anyways hi I am qurat....hmm quratulain amir but you can call ...in short..." she blink her eyes in twinkle which made mahvish thought at first sight that qurat is nice girl while something else was cooking in Nazia's mind "..I am here for one day demo ...ifff i get selected I would be assisting Farhan Mansoor"....Nazia eyes got " Farhan ko..." ...qurat got the hint " yeah why....any thing special about him ...."...Nazia said " nahi wo kuch theek nahi hai"...qurat got striaght " theek nahi ...what do you mean mujey tu essa kuch nahi laga" ...qurat said while getting herself dry .." nahi mera matlab wo bhoot proud hai ..tum se shoro main dosti kerey ga phir chor deyga"...qurat snapped back " Look Nazia ...what ever your name is I am not a tissue paper ok ..main yahan kaam kerney aaongi dostiya jhagrey kerney nahi ...you get it" with this qurat got turned on her heels and left the place ...while Nazia made  a face behind ..." kiya Nazia chor na ....ab tu chor de farhan ko us ke haal pe ...ya lerki buri nahi lagti" said mahvish " tu chup ker ... dekha nahi mohtarma ke mizaajh hi nahi mil rahey they huhh.."

Qurat was sitting on her desk while looking into brouchers and thinking about what Nazia said when Zahid knocked at cubicle wall .." qurat....we are waiting on luch for you "...qurat " oh I am sorry sir" she got up and follwed Zahid Sb in board room ... Board room was the place where every one got together on lunch but Nazia and Mahvish were not there " ermmm wo do khawateen nazar nahi arahi" said qurat while entering in room ..." they take their lunch seprately" said farhan this time ..." ermm alright"..qurat said while looking for a place for helf and in end sit besides Farhan .... three other gentlemen were there ..so it was like on ead's chair it was Zahid Sb ...right to him Farhan and besides Farhan Qurat was sitting ...left to Zahid Sb toes three were sitting .."qurat meet Shuja our accountant ...khurram our coputer operator and Athar our Sales Engineer" ...Qurat smiled " Assalam O aliykum I am Quratulain Amir" ... all smiled and start having lunch ... " ahh prawns ...kal tu khayee theyy ...opps sorryy..." qurat quips ..she certainly behaved like a kid "I am sorry ...wooo .." Zahid Sb exchanged the plates "app chicken le lo ye ...farhan app prawns le lo I will take your lunch ...kiya hai app ke lunhc main"...farhan "Sir Aaloo Ghosht...aur Rice"...Zahid Sb" No problem"...Qurat" arey .....main kha longi"...Zahid SB " App khaiyaa achey se aur chup chaap app ke walid(father) batarahey they ke app khaney main nakhrey kerti hein chaliyaa khayiee aur is k sath ye orange juice bhi khatum keriya I got your routine "...Qurat made face ...and had the lunch quite while Zahid Sb's behaviour was amazing for farhan and all other ....farhan most of the smiled through out and finally he winked at qurat which got her jerked ...and made zahid Sb amazed by her actions who was certainly engaged in coversation on politics with others when zahid sb again got engaged in conversation with shuja and athar on General Musharaaf ...qurat gave a killer look to farhan " ye kiya ker raha hai aur kyun ker raha hai" ...

Qurat was again reveiwing at notes after lunch as she had to give interveiw after one hour when farhan came qurat looked up " ik baat suniyaa" farhan took a rest on a table beside her " jee kahiyaa"...qurat " app ne mujey ...wo wesey kyun kiya tha "...farhan was amazed again " kesey kyun kiya tha..." qurat " wo...eyes ko youn ."..she winked "farhan laughed "takey app bari hojayeen daddy's girl .....your interveiw will be in an hour" saying this he left!

"so qurat...are you done" zahid sb asked qurat after an hour when he called her in his room " yes sir....I am done .." zahid sb asked her the question accordinly and she replied with confidence...." qurat...ermmm wait for two days I will call you or farhan will call you alright...I wil drop you at your place ok .." qurat..." Sir i will manage.." Zahid Sb .." I also live near sea veiw dont worry" ....

Qurat left with zahid sb bidding good byes to farhan and all the people she met.

Qurat's point of veiw " I wont get this job i know my answers were wrong"

Nazia Wish " I wish ye kabhi na ayee wapis"

Farhan" God  jo bhi ho acha ho itni achi lerki hai talented hai i know us ne ghalat jawab bhi kitney confidence se diya "

Zahid Sb's recommendation to Managing Director " An interveiw was conducted in your absence of Ms. Quratulain Amir , although she have less technical know how and no educational background of HVAC she answered to every question with confidence. In my point of veiw she would prove to be a productive employee if she get appointed - Highly recomended - Zahid Hasan"

Four days passed qurat almost forgot the happenings and got engaged in her world.... she was watching tv when the phone ring .." hello.." munching popcorns she replied " AOA, may I speak to qurat" a guy said on the other side " hmm speaking"... " qurat farhan here how are you "....popcorn blured out her mouth " farhannnnnnnnnnn tummmm i mean app...app ko kis ne diya ye number.."...farhan "Madam I was tryin your cell phone from last four days it is off ...I got your res. no today it is to inform you that as today is saturday so from Monday onwards youu have to join office our working hours are like from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm....will see you on monday Allah Hafiz"....she dropped the line while shocked qurat was just sitting lamely!!!!!!!!!!!

Promo: Why Nazia dont like qurat or dont want her to assist farhan ....is faran really a heart breaker ....... are qurat and farhan meant to be together ...qurat said she dont want any friendship or comitments .....how zahid sb will be qurat...be helpful or not....?

question : farhan in love at first or just enjoying qurat's clumsy nature

Great part jst read it. waiting for the next one
Originally posted by golu_1677

Great part jst read it. waiting for the next one

Thank you golu ....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Promo:

"aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" qurat fell on her knees ..." hahahaaahaha"...qurat in pain " sharam nahi atti ...kisi ko ager chout lagey tu app essey hanstey hein"....farhan smiled " well mohtarma koi ager jaan boojh ker girey tu ..nautanki"...qurat in anger  " kiyaaa ..kiya kaha main jaan boojh ker khud ko chaout lagati hoon .yyou....arey meri sooch se ziyada burey hein app"....farhan .."huh very nice thank you for the coments ms quratulain amir"...qurat .." huh ...hitler aaaaaaaahhhh dard hora hai sirrrrrrrrrr"....