~Love Without Borders~ Note Pg. 30 (Aug 11th) - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Ok so I could've sworn I commented on this.

Anyway...loved the update!

I shall edit this tomorrow when I'm more awakeπŸ˜†

Part 6

Rushvi can't stop staring at the screen frozen on her laptop. This can't be happening to her! Her luck sucks all the time, or so she thought. She finally pulls herself away from the screen and takes nearly two minutes to recompose herself. She quickly runs into the hallway and calls her mom, "Mom! Come quickly!"

Her mom rushes up the stairs. "What's wrong?"

"Come look!" Rushvi drags her mom to the laptop screen.

"Congratulations Twilighter! You've been selected to attend MTV's taping of a very special "Twilight" TV special on November 7th in Los Angeles.
To RSVP, please provide the following information:
NAME:
PHONE:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
GUEST'S NAME (If you'd like to bring one):
IMPORTANT: By RSVP'ing, you are confirming that you will be in Los Angeles on the 7th, can attend the event (it begins at 5:30 pm), and that you and your guest are over 18 years of age.
Once we've received your RSVP, we will respond with your confirmed details, and tell you where the taping will take place.
Thanks,
Larry Carroll"

"Can you believe it?" Rushvi asks her mom, her eyes going wide.

Her mom pushes the rim of her glasses higher on her nose as she re-reads the message. "Well that sounds really nice,"

"Nice? It's totally amazing mom!" Rushvi continues smiling goofily at the page.

"Have you sent it back yet?" Her mom asks.

"No--" Rushvi admits. "I was going to wait after I talk to you about it,"

"Good," Her mom says exiting the room.

"Wait--mom? Can I RSVP? Please?"

Her mom goes out the door then turns back and smiles at Rushvi, "Of course you can, just make sure you take either Reena or Roshni with you!"

Rushvi nods frantically as she sits down by her laptop, quickly filling out the list. In the process however she calls Roshni, but gets her voicemail. "Hey! Guess what, guess what, and guess what? Remember that twilight contest I entered, well I won!! Can you believe it? Call me when you get the message!" Rushvi sighs as she looks at the email again, and decides to call Reena who picks up. "Hey!"

"Hi, I'm in line at the grocery store," Reena says. "Make it quick."

"I've got a chance to go the MTV TV special, wanna accompany me?" Rushvi says happily.

"Oh that sounds exciting, will you crazy Rob boy be there?" Reena laughs.

"Yes he will," Rushvi says rolling her eyes. "You don't have to call him that, you know?"

Reena laughs again. "It's hard not to,"

"But you'll come?" Rushvi asks. "I've got to fill in the RSVP today,"

"Sure," Reena says as she hangs up.

Rushvi quickly enters Reena's name and presses send while calling Serena with her other hand. "Hey!"

"Hey hey! What's up?"

"Sere, you won't believe this, I won!" Rushvi says in a whisper.

"What? I can't hear you," Serena says.

"I won! That contest that I entered in bio class? Remember?" Rushvi says happily.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" Serena asks excitedly. "I'm soooo happy for you!"

"I know!! I just got the email to RSVP!" Rushvi says, grinning like crazy.

"That's awesome! When is it?" Serena asks.

"On November 7th!" Rushvi yells out.

"YAY! I'm so happy for you!"

"I know! I'm literally dying with happiness right now, if it's even possible!" Rushvi laughs.

"It's possible alright," Serena laughs. "Anyways--I've got to go, I'll call you later?"

"Sure!" Rushvi grins as she hangs up. "AH! I better tell Maya as well!" Rushvi looks at her watch, "9:40pm, meaning it's around 10 in the morning there," She takes out her cell phone, "Hey! It's been awhile since we talked on msn, but anyways! Guess who won that Twilight contest? That's right! ME! Text me later, or let's talk on msn tomorrow morning."

Rushvi grins as she gazes at her pictures of Rob on her wall. "I get to meet you soon,"

In Mumbai

"Oh wow!" Maya grins as she looks at her cell phone. "That's awesome! We'll talk later tonight, your morning!"

"You seem excited," Harshad notices as he's getting his makeup touch up.

"I am!" Maya nods. "My best friend back home gets to meet one of her favourite actors soon, because of a contest!"

"Aww that sounds nice," Harshad smiles. "By the way have you heard about the party tonight?"

Maya nods. "Alekh told me about it earlier this morning. Are you going?"

"Sanjana really wants to go, so yeah." Harshad smiles.

"Good. Make her happy!" Maya grins. "Anyways I should get back to my office, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah--at the party," Harshad replies.

Maya gets up to leave. "Oh and Harshad, great scene!" She laughs, making him laugh with her.

"Wow, I've finally impressed her enough for a compliment," He mutters under his breath.

Later that night at Poison (A Club)

"Thanks for inviting me Alekh; I really needed a place to unwind." Maya grins as they walk into the club. "Wow--"

"So many people right?" Alekh grins.

Maya nods. "I'll grab a table and you get the drinks?"

"I --uh was going to find people from my show, if that's okay with you?" Alekh asks.

"Aww sure that's fine!" Maya smiles. "I'll find someone!" Maya heads to the upstairs of the club, where they have tables and chairs laid out, and grabs a table. After a while of just sitting and chatting casually with some people from the show, Maya notices Harshad and Sanjana together going from one person to the other, but while Sanjana is posing for pictures with a smile, Maya sees a sulky expression on Harshad's face. "Why is she dragging him around?" Maya shakes her head and stops glancing at them and turns her attention to the dance floor, where she sees Alekh dancing with more people from his show and some from her show as well. After a few minutes, a guy comes up to her from that group.

"Hi,"

"Hi?" Maya asks.

"We've met once or twice, I'm Sushant," He holds out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Maya," She puts her hand in his.

"So enjoying the party?" He asks, sitting down at her table.

"Obviously not as much as you are," Maya grins. "Saw you on the dance floor,"

"Why don't you come and join me?" He offers.

"Oh--I--uh," Maya mumbles.

"Don't worry I'm engaged," Sushant grins. "In fact my fiance should be around somewhere here," Sushant does a quick glance around the room.

"Hi," Harshad appears at their table.

"Hey," Maya's face lights up into a smile as she sees him sit down next to her. "You two obviously know each other?"  Harshad and Sushant glance at each other and burst out laughing. "What's going on?" Maya asks suspiciously.

"We play brothers on the show--" Sushant starts.

"And in real life, he's about to become my brother in law," Harshad completes.

Maya's eyes widen. "He's Sanjana's brother? And you're getting married?" 

Sushant laughs and rolls his eyes. "No way!"

Harshad slaps his shoulder. "Stop it. He's actually my little sister Rinki's fiance; they just got engaged a week ago."

"Your little sister? You have a sister? Why did I not know this?" Maya frowns.

"Because we've been busy talking about other things," Harshad smiles, gesturing at Sanjana's whose still posing for different pictures.

"True," Maya nods when all of a sudden Sushant stands up and goes off in a different direction. "What's with him?"

"Yeh to aisa hi hain," Harshad laughs. "Na--he must've found Rinkz."

"I'm surprised that you did in fact come," Maya admits.

"Why?" Harshad asks confused.

"Anyone miss me," Sushant appears with a timid looking girl by his side. "Maya, meet Rinki, Harshad's little sister, and my fiance. Rinki meet Maya, our show's new creative."

"Hey," Maya puts out her hand.

Rinki takes another look at Harshad and Sushant, and then pushes Harshad out of the way to sit with Maya. "Hi! I've honestly heard so much about you and the style of your stories that it made me want to watch these idiots show again,"

Maya starts laughing. "Thank so much. Oh and congratulations on your engagement!"

"Thanks," Rinki smiles up at Sushant. "You know what?" she turns to Maya. "You should come to the engagement party next weekend!"

"What--me?" Maya asks, surprised at Rinki's friendliness.

"Yeah. You're their new creative first of all, and I think we could be really great friends," Rinki smiles.

"Yeah--it'd be nice if you came," Harshad says to her.

Maya smiles at all three of them. "I'd be honoured."

"Great!" Rinki smiles. "I'll see you guys later," She stands up with Sushant and they both walk back downstairs.

"Hey! There you are." Alekh says sitting down right next to Maya.

"Hi, had fun out there?" Maya laughs.

"Tons!" Alekh laughs. "Really you two boring people ought to dance once in awhile."

Maya just looks at Harshad and they both roll their eyes. "Anyways Alekh are you ready to leave?"

Alekh just looks at Maya and stares at her with no expression on his face.

"Wh--what?" Maya asks.

"You've never come to a party with Alekh before have you?" Harshad smirks at her.

"No," Maya answers wearily.

"Yeah--you won't be leaving till the end!" Harshad laughs.

"Are you serious?" Maya groans looking up at Alekh who shrugs. "But I need to get home in about an hour."

"Oh something urgent?" Harshad asks.

"Kinda," Maya admits. "I really need to talk to Rushvi online tonight,"

"Ahh--the famous Rushvi talks." Harshad laughs while he stands up. "Come on, I'll take you home."

Maya stands up. "Won't Sanjana notice you're gone?"

"I'll let her know before we go," Harshad says, saying bye to Alekh.

"Thanks man,"

"You owe me," Harshad laughs.

"Right, right," Alekh goes down to start dancing again.

Harshad tells Maya to meet him down at the door while he pauses to tell Sanjana the new plan, after a few minutes he reaches there.

"Everything okay?" Maya asks.

Harshad nods. "Why wouldn't they be?"

"I'm just checking." Maya defends herself as he leads her to his Skoda Octavia.

They arrive at the apartment building, and Maya steps out of the car then leans back at the window. "I'd invite you up, but I'm sure Sanjana will be worried about you,"

Harshad smiles. "Yeah she will be. Bye,"

"Bye,"

MSN Conversation

Rushvi: πŸ˜› Hello!

Maya: 😲 OMG HI! DETAILS NOW!

Rushvi: First tell me why you're so late? πŸ˜‰

Maya: *rolls eyes* I was at a party...

Rushvi: You? A party? Wow! πŸ˜†

Maya: Thanks...so now DETAILS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I've been dying to know all day!

Rushvi: well I checked my email in the afternoon ish, and there was an email sitting there from MTV...so obviously I was expecting a sorry letter for not winning, but then I read the Congratulations words, and I died!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Maya: *thud* That's amazing hun! πŸ˜ƒ OMG! You get to meet Robert Pattinson!!! I mean seriously could there be anything more amazing for you?

Rushvi: *shakes head* probably not! πŸ˜›

Maya: *hugs* So when is it?

Rushvi: November 7th!

Maya: Awesome! πŸ˜ƒ

Rushvi: Okay so you must be really tired, it's like 2:30 in the morning for you...btw whose party was it?

Maya: πŸ˜† I have no idea--I was just invited by Alekh.

Rushvi: *hmmm* are you sure there's nothing there?

Maya: I'm positive...he's just an awesome friend! Besides I spent most of my time with Harshad.

Rushvi: Oh?

Maya: Yeah...I wasn't in a dancey mood, and neither was he, so we just sat and talked a lot.

Rushvi: so? Anything with him?

Maya: πŸ˜† Nope, he's got a girlfriend, Sanjana. She's pretty, and really sweet..when she wants to be.

Rushvi: ahh...πŸ˜›

Maya: Yeah...anyways--I'll ttyl? Bye!πŸ˜ƒ *hugs*

Rushvi: Bye! *hugs*

So that's it for that part. Will Rushvi actually get a chance to meet Rob? πŸ˜› Please do let us know how we can improve! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you liked your character Rinkz! πŸ˜‰

Love you all,

Meera and Rushvi

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
I'll unreserve this as soon as I unreserve the other one =)

*Edit*

Ok so I unreserved this first.

Yay!!
She won! And Rushvi was saying how she has rotten luck.
She's probably excited to meet Rob. I love how happy she is about it too. 10 in the morning? That makes me wonder...whats the time difference between Calgary and Mumbai?

Man he's still with Sanjana? *shakes head* And what is this about him FINALLY geeting a compliment? He deserves more after yesterday's epi =) But then again this is your FF, not the showπŸ˜†

Shashant? Rinki? I bet that made Rinki smile. And I love Rinki's character in this. She's very outgoing.

Famous Rushvi talks?πŸ˜† Aw so sweet of him to offer Maya a ride home.

That was awesome! I hope Rushvi meets him =)
Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
^^teehee! 😳 works for me! πŸ˜›
reserved...*sigh* me shall be back! *poses*
if i dnt, then u already know my comments on this prt hehe
yesh i love myself...its amazing how u managed to make her like me! u know me too well, dear sister of mine! lolz
btw, might wanna go back and add an "e" to the fiance, it didnt appear, the format on IF doesnt show em..
 -Rinks
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

reserved...*sigh* me shall be back! *poses*
if i dnt, then u already know my comments on this prt hehe
yesh i love myself...its amazing how u managed to make her like me! u know me too well, dear sister of mine! lolz
btw, might wanna go back and add an "e" to the fiance, it didnt appear, the format on IF doesnt show em..
 -Rinks

Yup...I definitely know your comments on this one!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ahh yes it's okay...you kknow me really well too!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Ah did it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thank you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am here and you didn't even have to tell me!

As always amazing, fantabolous....yadda yadda yadda πŸ˜† I am sorry Rushvi but for the life of me I don't see what you see in RP. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. πŸ˜† But I loved how you actally feel happy that she won and she gets to meet him! Can't wait ot see that meeting! =]

Ohh Harshad....poor baby! Being dragged around to pictures and stuff by SS*. y'know, if it was me I would never ever ever ever drag Harshu to places he would never wanna go to. *bats eyelashes* Not hinting anything though!!

*sigh* Alekh is just too cute. Have you watched Bidaii this week? How he makes sure that Sadhna has her muh dikhayi?? πŸ˜ƒ Shooo adorable! *pinches cheeks*

ahahahaha!🀣Sushi and Rinku here as well? I am LOVING the sound of this! πŸ˜‰ Aww so already engnaged huh? Oye hoi RInki, you are spreading this jodi ina ll ff's in all sections on if.com. πŸ˜†

All the stories are shaping up nicly! Loving it!!! =]

--shabz

* - Stupid Sanjana πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shabo24

I am here and you didn't even have to tell me! I know! I'm so proud of you Shabo!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

As always amazing, fantabolous....yadda yadda yadda πŸ˜† I am sorry Rushvi but for the life of me I don't see what you see in RP. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. πŸ˜† But I loved how you actally feel happy that she won and she gets to meet him! Can't wait ot see that meeting! =] Thank you thank you thank you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Beauty definitely is in the eye of the beholder...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³That meeting?? ahh yes...we'll see how it goes!😳

Ohh Harshad....poor baby! Being dragged around to pictures and stuff by SS*. y'know, if it was me I would never ever ever ever drag Harshu to places he would never wanna go to. *bats eyelashes* Not hinting anything though!! You can hint all you want Shabo..Harshu's gonna be just fine!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yess yes...SSπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*sigh* Alekh is just too cute. Have you watched Bidaii this week? How he makes sure that Sadhna has her muh dikhayi?? πŸ˜ƒ Shooo adorable! *pinches cheeks* I have indeed...it was fantastic...but remember...this Alekh will be Arjun Bijlani, I should post pictures on the first page!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ahahahaha!🀣Sushi and Rinku here as well? I am LOVING the sound of this! πŸ˜‰ Aww so already engnaged huh? Oye hoi RInki, you are spreading this jodi ina ll ff's in all sections on if.com. πŸ˜† You should....Rinki has a BIIIGGGG part to play in this whole thing!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Ah I know right? but they're just such a cute jodi, how can you know want them in your ff?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All the stories are shaping up nicly! Loving it!!! =] Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

--shabz

* - Stupid Sanjana πŸ˜† Don't worry, I figured it out!πŸ˜†
Nice part!  I'm super excited for Rushvi...I know exactly how it feels to get a chance to meet one of your celebrity crushes.  I've gotten that opportunity a few times myself, when I was younger and much more obsessive about stars.  Harshad needs to break it off with Sanjana soon...they don't belong together.  I like Sushant and Rinki...seems like a cute couple. πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon!