~Love Without Borders~ Note Pg. 30 (Aug 11th) - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
^^ no ur not! u just dnt listen to me becuz im younger! *pouts* im gnna tell prem on you!! *evil laugh*
Eeee no! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Unhe mat kehna! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Boo!

*Edit*

Yay! Finally get a chance to comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh wow. Working on a Friday? Not cool at all. I love how she gets mad and corrects Jai but hen gets depressed cuz she didn't know about the unveiling...But at least the thought of Jai owing her favours made her feel better

Maya got to talk to Harshad? I'm so jealous right now...I was wondering about the Quadi thing too but Alekh explained it. I love how Maya tells him that she thought it was something more interesting๐Ÿ˜† And she met him too? Wow and she already got into an arguement with him. I love how she gets in the car with someone she barely knows for the second time.

Aww poor Harshad...I wonder what's wrong...At least I have something in common with Alekh, we both don't like strong coffee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
^ I was pretending to be a ghost and trying to scare you
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

meow!
i love it...harshu is here! rushvi still didnt meet rob! *pouts*
her friend is awesome, hehe she protected him frm the boss! lmao
maya ka kya kehna? u already know i found her fight with harshu hilarious! and alekh is shoooo chuteee!!! love him!
see for once, i actually comment instead of reserving!
but rlly meeri, im loving this ff! its going by great and leaves me wishing for more and more each time! *sigh* darn u and ur writing skills! awesome job to u and rushvi both! *claps*

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes he is indeed!๐Ÿ˜‰ ahhh I'm cholly!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Ahh yes!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ Jai is awesome!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ahhh yes...but seriously how can he "not believe in love"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And aww I'm really glad you liked it sooo much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww thank you again rinkz!๐Ÿ˜› I'm really glad you like it so much!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ahh I'll update soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The ghost tactic....kinda worked! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Will comment back asap!

Omg Meera, you never told me you were such a talented writer...Great work guys.  Loving the story so far.  The best part is the subtle humor.  Looking forward to more character development!  Keep up the wonderful work! ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Omg Meera, you never told me you were such a talented writer...Great work guys.  Loving the story so far.  The best part is the subtle humor.  Looking forward to more character development!  Keep up the wonderful work! ๐Ÿ‘

Aww thanks sooo much Rabia!๐Ÿ˜ณ Wow...I'm touched that you like it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ Those comments really really mean a lot to me and Rushvi as well!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meeru! I love this story! The whole idea, two ordinary girls, with two celebs.. I absolutely love it! I cannot wait to see where you take this..

Alekh needs a girl.. I volunteer! (I LOVE Arjun Bijlani.. *swoon* and I'm watching MJHT at the moment, so the love is extremely strong.. His smile is to DIE for!)

Love,
Radz

yeah, I realised that my comment was more on Alekh than anything else.. Can you blame me? The man's hot! The story's great too.. hehe.. You know I love it!
Originally posted by ravioli_11

Boo!

*Edit*

Yay! Finally get a chance to comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ YAY! I'm happy!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh wow. Working on a Friday? Not cool at all. I love how she gets mad and corrects Jai but hen gets depressed cuz she didn't know about the unveiling...But at least the thought of Jai owing her favours made her feel better I know right? It's horrible....and then yes poor Jai!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maya got to talk to Harshad? I'm so jealous right now...I was wondering about the Quadi thing too but Alekh explained it. I love how Maya tells him that she thought it was something more interesting๐Ÿ˜† And she met him too? Wow and she already got into an arguement with him. I love how she gets in the car with someone she barely knows for the second time. I'm sorry? ๐Ÿ˜ณ And ahh yes...She's kinda crazy...at times!๐Ÿ˜†

Aww poor Harshad...I wonder what's wrong...At least I have something in common with Alekh, we both don't like strong coffee๐Ÿ˜ƒYou'll find out in the next part!๐Ÿ˜ƒ And ahh really? I love strong sometimes...and at other times...I love it normally!๐Ÿ˜›