~Love Without Borders~ Note Pg. 30 (Aug 11th)

Posted: 15 years ago

Here's a new "realistic" story that me and Rushvi have come up with. I really hope you guys like it. We'll try to update regularly, but still do let us know if the concept interests you. There will be more characters introduced as the story goes on.

Thanks a lot for reading it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Characters:

Robert Pattinson

Rushvi Bhatt

Serena

Jai

Harshad Chopra

Maya Dave

Alekh Bijlani

Arushi Sharma

PM LIST

cheeky_pari

FF Index
Pt. 1 Pg. 1
Pt. 2 Pg. 3
Pt. 3 Pg. 4
Pt. 4 Pg. 6
Pt. 5 Pg. 8
Pt. 6 Pg. 10
Pt. 7 Pg. 12
Pt. 8 Pg. 13
Pt. 9 Pg. 14
Pt. 10 Pg. 15
Pt. 11 Pg. 17
Pt. 12 Pg. 18
Pt.13 Pg. 19
Pt. 14 Pg. 20
Pt. 15 Pg. 23
Pt. 16 Pg. 26
Pt. 17 Pg. 26
Pt. 18 Pg. 27
Pt. 19 Pg. 27
Pt. 20 Pg. 28
Pt. 21 Pg. 28

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
Part 1

A taxi zooms down the street with a girl who has her head out, scanning the building numbers underneath her sunglasses.

"Rushvi! What am I supposed to do? I can't find my apartment!" Maya cries into the phone.

"Maya--" Rushvi pauses to yawn. "I'm sure you'll find it soon,"

"Are you yawning? What time is it there?" Maya asks, as she brushes back a strand of her brown hair behind her year.

"Its 5:43am," Rushvi sighs.

"Oh god!" Maya says quickly. "I'm so sorry, I forgot that you're that behind, it's 7:43pm here,"

"It's okay, but how about you text me when you find your place?" Rushvi asks.

Maya laughs. "Sure, bye! Good night!"

"Good--night," Rushvi mumbles back.

"B4, B4, B4," Maya mutters as her taxi drives past a row of similar looking buildings. "Roko, roko, stop!! I found it,"

The driver stops the taxi in front of a building and helps Maya gets her luggage out of the trunk. She quickly pays him and looks up at her future home. "Here goes,"

Maya walks inside the building lugging her suitcases behind her. She approaches the front desk and smiles at the woman manning the desk. "Hi, I'm Maya Dave; I've got an apartment reserved here."

"Right okay," The woman smiles and turns her attention to her computer, "Yes it says here, that you've got the penthouse at the top. Will you need help with your luggage?"

"Yes please,"

The woman sends two guys behind Maya to get her luggage and they lead her up to her new apartment. Maya takes one look at the view as she walks in and it leaves her nearly breathless, the whole glass wall looks over the entire ocean. She quickly takes out her cell phone and texts Rushvi, letting her know that she found her new place.

"I just hope I find work tomorrow just as easy," Maya sighs and sits down on the window seat.

The Morning in Los Angeles

Rushvi wakes up with the sunlight shining into her room, her brown hair glistening in the light. "Another glorious morning!" She stretches as she puts her feet over the floor.

Rushvi grabs her towel and robe and rushes into her en-suite bathroom, not wanting to be late on her way to college.

When she comes out she's got on her jeans with a white button down shirt and her shoulder bag over her shoulder, and she runs out grabbing a breakfast bar on the way to her Toyota Solara car, she takes out her cell phone and checks her message and plugs it into the hands-free set as she puts on the radio and starts driving along the highway.

"And now, a surprise for all the female fans out there, we have Robert Pattinson with us today, for a special question and answer session with all of his fans. So all you girls and maybe some of you guys who'd like to talk to him, just give us a call at 784-988-5455,"

Rushvi immediately pulls over and starts dialling the number. And after two or so rings, it'd always go to busy. Finally the seventh time after she hit redial the number went though.

"Hello, you've reached the vibe 45.5 fm radio station and here's your lucky chance to talk to Robert Pattinson,"

Rushvi bites her lip to keep from screaming. She couldn't believe her luck, the one actor she loves so much; she actually got through to talk to him.

"Can we have your name please?" The announcer asks.

"Uh--Rushvi,"

"Hi Rushvi," She hears Robert's hoxy voice utter her name. "It's a really unique name,"

"Oh my god. He said my name!" Rushvi blows out some breath. "Hi, uh Robert. Thanks."

"This is how it's going work, first Robert is going to ask you a question and then you get to ask Robert your questions," The announcer prods, speeding up the process.

"So what's your favourite movie of mine and why?" Robert asks.

"It has to be 'The Haunted Airman,'" She answers without a second thought.

"Really? Normally I get 'Harry Potter' or 'Bad Mother's Handbook,' I didn't even think anyone saw that movie," Robert says with surprise in his voice.

"I saw the movie on youtube, and I honestly thought your performance was very moving. It actually made me tear up in some parts, seeing Toby's pain and loneliness, you portrayed it really well."

"Thank-you. I was trying to portray him that way, thank-god someone caught it," He laughs.

"Now Rushvi, if we could get to your questions?" the announcer asks.

"Um sure. So Rob, what is the one thing that strikes you about working in Hollywood?" She asks.

"Hmm I guess the typical answer would be the fame associated with it, but for me honestly, it's the chance to become someone else and escape from my own personality," Rob answers.

"Why would you want to do that though?" Rushvi asks puzzled.

"Sometimes the life of a movie star isn't as amazing as people make it out to be, and even though when we're filming a movie we're still stars, we do get to escape into the life of the character,"

"Wow, um okay. I had no idea it could be so frustrating," Rushvi adds.

"Yeah, but hey--what's your next question?" Rob asks.

"Um--if you could take three things with you on a secluded island, what would you take and why?" Rushvi asks.

"I'd take food, water and a tent, l the three most important things," Rob answers. "But if you had asked me four things, I'd say you too," Rob adds.

"WOW!" Rushvi thinks. "Did he just flirt with me?"

"Umm--Rushvi," Rob starts, until the announcer interrupts him.

"And that was Ms. Rushvi, with some interesting questions with Mr. Robert Pattinson, and now we have another caller on the line,"

Rushvi sighs as she switches off her radio right then her cell phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hey! I heard you on the radio!" Her friend Serena screamed into her ear.

Rushvi laughs. "Yeah! I know! I was nearly dying!"

"You're not at college yet!" Serena said, "You didn't faint did you?"

"Ha ha ha, funny Sere. No I didn't faint--I'm just still slightly over-whelmed," Rushvi tells her. "Anyways--I should be there in like 20 mins, See you then! Bye!" Rushvi says as she flips shut her phone but then she flips it open again and texts Maya, "Guess who talked to Rob on the radio today??!! Call me asap!" and presses send.

Next Morning in Mumbai

Maya wakes up to the sound of someone's loud music in the next door penthouse apartment. "Urgh! I'm going to kill this person!" She pulls on her robe as she walks out of her apartment and walks next door and rings the doorbell and bangs on the door a few times.

A few minutes later someone opens it, and Maya just glares at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Maya asks. "People are trying to sleep!"

"At 9 in the morning?" He asks, grinning.

"It's called jetlag!" Maya retorts. "I just came from Canada last night!"

"Oh--" the guy stops smiling and turns off his music. "I didn't know. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," Maya turns around and walks away.

"Um--I'm Alekh, and you are?" He asks her.

"I'm Maya," She turns back around. "You look kind of familiar."

Alekh just smiles. "You might've seen me on TV; I play Mayank on the show Miley Jab Hum Tum."

"Oh my god yes!" Maya smiles. "I love that show!"

Alekh just grins. "Well I'm sorry for disturbing you; I just had a night long shoot,"

"So you stay awake still? Wouldn't you go to sleep?" Maya questions.

"I've got another shoot at 2," Alekh answers back sadly.

"Oh-okay. Well I've got to go, I'll see you later. Bye," Maya says as she turns around and walks back into her apartment.

Not such a suspenseful ending, but I hope you guys liked it so far! πŸ˜ƒ There will definitely be more characters introduced soon! Please do leave comments if you like it! πŸ˜›

Luv ya all loads,

Meera and Rushvi😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
Reserved to comment! Will edit later today!

btw Meeru love ur avi and sigs!

~EDIT~

okay so I've already read the update once, but I had the same amount of reading it again!! 😳😳😳.  I hope everyone enjoy's reading this FF as much as the last one. I'm sure as the story develops these characters will be as memorable as the last. Well only the guys are missing the girls are there at least πŸ˜›. Anyways I'm very very excited for this FF for two reasons.  One I get to write is with Meeru! Who is the best FF writer EVER! (don't deny it!) πŸ˜› and second it has Robert in it 😳😳😳. Can't wait for the next part!!
Edited by rushvi99 - 15 years ago
^^teehee 😳 Okay...and thankoo! πŸ˜ƒ I love them too! 😳😳
Its soooo nice!!

It's different from the other one, but I think I'll get to love this one as well :)

Yeah, you are right though it is realistic! I like how its in the U.S and they're like young and off to college and stuff :)

I liked this update, can't wait to  read the next part!
Originally posted by *Sagar & Vidya*

Its soooo nice!!

It's different from the other one, but I think I'll get to love this one as well :)

Yeah, you are right though it is realistic! I like how its in the U.S and they're like young and off to college and stuff :)

I liked this update, can't wait to  read the next part!

Thanks Priyanka! πŸ˜› I know...you'll miss RM and KR, but I promise the couples will be *hopefully* just as good...and no...Rushvi's in college, Maya on the other hand...completely different side of the world!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I'll update soon!😳
Originally posted by rushvi99

Reserved to comment! Will edit later today!

btw Meeru love ur avi and sigs!

~EDIT~

okay so I've already read the update once, but I had the same amount of reading it again!! 😳😳😳.  I hope everyone enjoy's reading this FF as much as the last one. I'm sure as the story develops these characters will be as memorable as the last. Well only the guys are missing the girls are there at least πŸ˜›. Anyways I'm very very excited for this FF for two reasons.  One I get to write is with Meeru! Who is the best FF writer EVER! (don't deny it!) πŸ˜› and second it has Robert in it 😳😳😳. Can't wait for the next part!!

Awwww thankoo!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Me too, and still the guys were important!😳 I miss them...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Anyways...you're insane we already know that!πŸ˜† I will deny it!πŸ˜† and awww so cute!πŸ˜†
im here!
ah am replying to the pms piled up frm the past days...erm....so imma come back to this, read it completely and then i will update this! *grins*
luv ya
Rinks
*updated*
AH! O-M-G!! just W-o-w.,..erm idk who rushvi is but well done to u and her! πŸ‘
firstie...eheh...it has two of the hottest men in the world...in there...😳😳 *sighs* ahh cnt wait to see how their individual stories develop...ah rib's rlly shweet...wish tht announcer didnt interrupt her but then again makes it more worth the wait for their next time tlking πŸ˜† and alekh-maya was so cute, hehe blasting music and sleeping at 9..sounds like me, im doing both. my i-pod's laying on the bed next to me with full volume on so i can hear it witohut having to plug my ears cuz they get annoying when ur turning arnd all the time πŸ˜† ahh loved this prt πŸ˜‰
cnt wait for the next, and i better get my notice of the update in our pms meeru πŸ˜‰ heh
rinks
Edited by ~Rinki~ - 15 years ago
RESERVED!!!

*Edited*

Aww poor Maya couldn't find her apartment. That was me when I had to first volunteer at the hospital. And when I started high school. Felt so lost.

Omg Robert Pattinson?😲 I'm so happy for Rushvi! And he was flirting with her too! I wonder what he would've said if the announcer didn't interrupt.

And Maya got to meet Alekh😲 I'm jealous of Rushvi and Maya now!

Loved the update. Can't wait to read the next one😊
Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

im here!
ah am replying to the pms piled up frm the past days...erm....so imma come back to this, read it completely and then i will update this! *grins*
luv ya
Rinks

Thankoo Rinks!!!😳

*updated*
AH! O-M-G!! just W-o-w.,..erm idk who rushvi is but well done to u and her! πŸ‘ Thanks so much Rinkz! Rushvi's my bff from the bmtd days!😳
firstie...eheh...it has two of the hottest men in the world...in there...😳😳 *sighs* ahh cnt wait to see how their individual stories develop...ah rib's rlly shweet...wish tht announcer didnt interrupt her but then again makes it more worth the wait for their next time tlking πŸ˜† and alekh-maya was so cute, hehe blasting music and sleeping at 9..sounds like me, im doing both. my i-pod's laying on the bed next to me with full volume on so i can hear it witohut having to plug my ears cuz they get annoying when ur turning arnd all the time πŸ˜† ahh loved this prt πŸ˜‰ Ahhh there's another hottie coming in...someone you're very very familiar with!πŸ˜† Aww thanks you so much, for liking the progress so far!😳 I agree with the earphone thing, it's sooo much easier just to blast it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cnt wait for the next, and i better get my notice of the update in our pms meeru πŸ˜‰ heh Of course of course, and thankoo for taking time out of your super busy schedule!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
rinks