Members Lounge

Looking Forward To being Friends With.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Guys past is past <<<<<<<<<< says it all what i am taking about anyways i know there is intro forum but  i know many people like me intract with others but dont have really any friends on IF so i just want to know who are you looking forward to being friends with that you are not already friends with i will tell you guys my list later becz its 2 am and i gotta go to school at 6:30 and if i dont get to sleep right now the friendship would start out nasty as none of us wants to go to school so if i dont make it i will make u go so instead let me get off so one of u dont have to go LOL

PS: I am going to be making a siggie with all the regular members of Members lounge so if you want your name to be part of it please right your name so i can know whos to add

Edited by NeevPrachi4evr - 07 January 2009 at 12:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looking Forward To being Friends With....." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yeahh same here I've been on I-F since May and only recently made some great friends in VOI forum... i dont have any specific ppl im looking forward to being friends with...just i guess anyone who wants to b friends with me :)  lol yea i have to go to school 6:30 tomorrow also.. school is boring :(

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 07 January 2009 at 12:25am

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

heyy Neevprachi4evr!!!!!!

im areena nik name reeno
well....i hav lotttt many frndz on IF....wonder how cm u gyz dint make frndz hre...IF is soo warm..wecming nd frndly!!

well....mayb cz ur still a bit new...r u??.......

i jst chekd nd u gyz r nt dat new lolzz
well.....hre i am.....uve got a frnd now!!!!!!!

i really dont hav a list of wat frndz 2 hav cz dey r all already my frndz...nd deyve offerd me frndship which i hav readily accepted....hehe bt yh....wd luv 2 b ur frnd hun!!!!........

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
oh k... i 've been on IF since june n have made many good friends in srgmp.my name is hyra.

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
yea, neev i wud like to be friend with u  n with alls other members who is on this forum of course if they accept ...thnks

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I've been on IF for a while so have some amazing and great friends and so will u guys =]

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I've been to IF for a while now..and love it here!!!
I visit Kis desh mein hai mera dil forum and ML :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top