Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know for you guys but I'm finding CID very boring lately. The stories are very similliar to each other. Pyaar vyaar ka chakar hota hai ya phi family matters ? And this hardcore comedy they're trying to do with Freddy is not funny at all... I adored the old' days when Muskaan was there and all..and by the looks of it I don't think i'm the only one who's feeling this. And talk about the titles...They're abit to familiar and simple, I personally think that the creative team of CID should basically bring back those old days..I'm not saying that I don't like the new look and all but somehow i feel bored watching CID now..there's like no more suspense anymore :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aloklucknow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID loosing it's charm ?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

i am totally agree with u dear marium Embarrassed i am not enjoyed by cid Ouch 

Neel Rai

Neel Rai

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Sorry to say Cid is not looseing his charm at all . If u bore with Freddy's comidy then i must say u have no sence of comedy . His acting , way of dialoge delivery is excellent . Now a days Peoples are crezy for him . U say an old days of cid Muskan was their that mean u r a new bize . U don't know about Asha . No comparison with her . So b careful before any statment . I am the hardcore fan of cid .

MAD SHATAN

MAD SHATAN

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged

i love cid......

areej11

areej11

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
cid is the best

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
sometimes CID becomes dull due to its lacking element in storyline.......but CID can come back anytime....just one episode could show CID's worth....
CID indeed is different & has the immense strength ..otherwise it couldn't run for 11 long years

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Well i agree with Pr3ciiouz because CID was atleast realistic before but now its really stupid. Freddy's comedy is annoying. All he does is comedy and no work. He is always scared and all, then why would anyone pay such an useless officer and not fire him. Its completely unrealistic and not enjoyable anymore.

springsign29

springsign29

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
yes the show is losing bit of its charm and they should try to revise its story line a bit and make it more realistic....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.