Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
She's pregnanttt! Shocker or what .. I totally thought she had cancer or somethinng .. I'm excitedd for the two of them.

I hope she doesn't end up losing it or anything .. cuz didn't she collapse earlier? Is that normal?

I liked that bit when Haylie found out "dibs on god motherr" I thought seh would choose Brooke but then Brooke's Jamie's godmother .. though there isn't really a rule saying she can't be this kids godmother

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Peyton!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
haha me too,

You know i always wondered why haley never chose peyton as jamies godmother, i forgot why it was brooke, again..

but yeah im happy for her :) & lucas :D

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think we were given a reason .. or well I can't remember one. But yeah it woulda been nice if she picked both of em as Jamie's godmothers. Oh well.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

yeah i unno its kinda always bothered me, :P

i mean peyton & brooke both are haleys friends anyways.
I do hope that peyton does not lose her baby or anythig crazy like that..

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
^^ I felt sorta bad for Peyton at first since the three of them were suppose to be pretty close .. And Peyton was Haylie's first friend if you think about it .. Its just how she fell when everyone thought there was something wrong with her .. doesnt look all to normal .. will we even see the kid? has OTH been renewed for another season? anyone know?

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
^ yea but Peyton hated her for like half the third season..
& then Haley & Brooke lived together too, so it was only natural for her to pick Brooke.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@swati: omg i wish i knew ive been trying to find out if its been renewed. but yeah i felt bad for peyton as well, and now haleys all like dibs on godmother, sweeet but haha w/e

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged

was it me or did i miss how "happy" luke was finding out tht he was a father, for the longest time in the episode i thought he didn't know?? and then he blurted out "iam going to be a father" ...um with oh so much enthusiasm?? i dunno, i don't expect a tom cruise type of reaction either but maybe split a smile here or ther?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top