Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Since they are in Arkansas its ok...

Has they been in India it would hv been a matter of concern.. Cuz India's population boom is a matter of concern

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A family with 18 children !! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasmine_triv

jasmine_triv

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I think if you can afford it and can give each child the love and care they deserve then why not?
In Italy the population is going down because couples are only choosing to have one child, and in China there is the one child rule. So although some places are having a baby boom, others are having a decline.

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by qwertyesque

if u can take care of them why not?

^I Agree with this thoughts.............Big smile but 18 frm one lady??Shocked I pity on himEmbarrassedWinklike this situation he can have more than one wife tooSmile

You pity him, what about his wife who gave birth to all the children? Shocked

Originally posted by swordfishh

Has they been in India it would hv been a matter of concern.. Cuz India's population boom is a matter of concern

There was actually a story in the newspaper about a man in Rajastan who I think had 22 kids , but he also had two or three wives. He said his secret to having so many kids was his diet of rats Dead

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Okay, if this is from one mother, that's just wrong....poor woman!  Giving birth 18 times (assuming single births)...that does not seem fun!  I guess its fine if the parents can handle on the kids.  But from the child's point of view, how would he/she feel knowing they had to share their love/attention from their parents with 17 other siblings?  I would think that would be very difficult on the children!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 January 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
pointed out a very relevant point earlier in this thread. It seems like the older children are taking care of their youngest children. I believe 'taking care' of children really goes beyond financial support and education. A larger part of it is the emotional support as a parental figure. When a family gets too big a form of emotional disconnect starts occurring. The newest children do not get the time and emotional investment like the older kids. When the older kids have to start taking care of the younger ones because there are so many, you are snatching away some carefree youth time of being a teenager. Also the lines between sibling and parent get blurred for the youngest kids and they may lack understanding of more conventional family structures.

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
IF you can AFFORD Them then why not?

I have a problem only people who have more kids than money...!That seriously is a problem......

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

There was actually a story in the newspaper about a man in Rajastan who I think had 22 kids , but he also had two or three wives. He said his secret to having so many kids was his diet of rats Dead
[/QUOTE]

Shucks thats gross! Now such people are the ones the country can do without...

Neways... we expect atleast the educated ones to have more sense than that... look at the larger picture before expanding their families...

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 18 January 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
wat shall i say... they look happy, i think, as far as parents can afford it, then why not?.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top