Advice Corner

I don't know what to do, I need help PLEASE!! :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
So this christmas my family like always goes to Edmonton, and one of my best friends lives there and when we where hanging out she brang one of her friends Prem with her. So basically for the 2/3 weeks that i was there me and Prem really hit it off, and ever since I got back we talk and text everyday. and he's told me that he has feelings for me and i told him that i like him too, but we both don't like/feel comfortable with the whole long distance thing. and he's told me that since he's met me no other girl seems to interest him. I don't know what to do :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't know what to do, I need help PLEASE!! :(" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
If he lives long distance and u guys can't see each other everyday then LONG DISTANCE relationship might be the only way. long distance isn't soooo bad. U guys can talk everyday and everynite and maybe reach once a month.

Maan-Diwani

IF-Rockerz

Maan-Diwani

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
long distance relationships don't work, you never know what the other person is doing and they can easily cheat on you. 

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

long distance relationships don't work, you never know what the other person is doing and they can easily cheat on you. 

while i think thats true, it can also work if you stay in contact.

But it can go both ways, and you can get a good feeling of it early on too...

remeber over time kuch kuch hota hai, something happens, so you never know..YOu might get stronger and he might too...

But its a good start that you guys know each others feelings...I guess the next question is, will he keep up the long distance thing? Talk it through with him i guess...Also with technology its so easy to stay in ctc...Wink

hope i helpedEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well I think that long distance relationships can work but it takes a whole lot of effort.  

If you really have feelings for each other and it's not just infatuation then keeping a long distance relationship might be worth it.  Stay in contact and try to understand each other more.  At some point you'll realize if it was only a crush or you truly have feelings for each other.  At that point you can take it to another level and try and visiting each other every now and then.

-Mahi

mariam4eva

Groupbie

mariam4eva

Posted: 12 January 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I agree, long distance relationship can work only if both of you guys work to stay in touch often or daily. Yea over time, feelings can possibly fade away with lack of communication. Try to communicate as much as you can. Be sure to send him your pictures, mail him letters, email or sms/text message him daily, and during special occasions send him gifts. Last but not least, visit him or tell him to visit you. Wish you all the best of luck! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top