Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

I loved Mayank and his mom's scene. The nice lesson that Mayank's mom gave to Mayank, about not venting anger or grudge, and that exam is to imrpove yourself not to challnge others.........I loved that fact.

But the best part was 'Love you Ma, love you too' bit. It was so cute and touching and so natural. Then the light hug.....just loved the mother-son. They are the best mother-son duo.

Exactly Mels, I too loved the lesson. He needed it.. enough of this challenge n stuff.. The best part abt d duo indeed is the naturalness.. makes sure anyone can identify wid them. My Mum says just d same in exams.. concentrate on bettering urself n not defeating sum1 else..

The Love u part was a moment to freeze and en-frame. It was wonderful.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love you Mayank, Love you Ma.. (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygurl

I JUST love them....they r probably the Best Ma- Son duo television ever had....
ne1 just ne1 can relate to them.....they r just like ne mom n son....n the best part bout them is their simplicity...

LUV U MA!!!!

Yes exactly.. anyone can relate to them.. dey are just completely Mom and son. This is one area where I think the creatives r doing a great job.. Forget I said that, u never know wid the creatives. They may decide to take them out of focus too. Shocked

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i agree

sherizzz

IF-Dazzler

sherizzz

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
most adorable scene was "love you ma" scene!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rida-

Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SA_crazy

Yeah! i agree Mayank-Mummy scenes are so adorable...
they are my first preference ofcoz after mayur scenes

Same here.. I love Mom-Mayu scenes.. and Mayur scenes of course.. tht is why the trio is so much fun to watch! Smile

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
totally a big fan of mayu n mummyBig smile they r so sweet.......i just luvd they way their relationship is potrayed.its soo beautiful....n offcourse Arjun n vaishnavi does full justice to it..they r the best onscreen ma-beta jodi....HugHug

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debby

Originally posted by bubblygurl

I JUST love them....they r probably the Best Ma- Son duo television ever had....
ne1 just ne1 can relate to them.....they r just like ne mom n son....n the best part bout them is their simplicity...

LUV U MA!!!!

Yes exactly.. anyone can relate to them.. dey are just completely Mom and son. This is one area where I think the creatives r doing a great job.. Forget I said that, u never know wid the creatives. They may decide to take them out of focus too. Shocked

I HATE THE CREATIVES,....!!!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top