Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
It's not often that we get to see a mother son duo on television that is so very charming, so very adorable.. Mayank and his Mom share that perfect bonding which is a wonderful mix of understanding, care, affection.

The "Love u ma.." scene in today's episode was a complete Awww moment. Day Dreaming

I probably profess love for Mayank ten times a day, LOL so for a change I'll say I love you Ma! Embarrassed

So if u too like the duo, do share your opinions on them! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009petticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love you Mayank, Love you Ma.." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bubblygurl

IF-Rockerz

bubblygurl

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I JUST love them....they r probably the Best Ma- Son duo television ever had....
ne1 just ne1 can relate to them.....they r just like ne mom n son....n the best part bout them is their simplicity...

LUV U MA!!!!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mummy saves the day!! Yay for Mayoo ki Mummy! She always lights up the show! Mayoo and Mummy make an awesome duo! Can't wait to watch it!

Tania.k

IF-Dazzler

Tania.k

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I havn't seen todays episode. but i agree that mayank and his mom share a perfect bonding.

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
awwww i just love them,they are so sweet...!!!SmileHug.....kisi ki nazar naa lage,by god...LOLLOL

Edited by Aditi_DMG - 06 January 2009 at 9:46am

z@heen

IF-Dazzler

z@heen

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Mummy saves the day!! Yay for Mayoo ki Mummy! She always lights up the show! Mayoo and Mummy make an awesome duo! Can't wait to watch it!
 yeah they r the best jodi mom n son jodi!!!!

n the way his mom alwayz irratets him by saying that zaroor nupur ka darr ho ga is soo gud, i just luv tht thing!!!

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_DMG

awwww i just love them,they are so sweet...!!!SmileHug.....kisi ki nazar naa lage,by god...LOLLOL

True ya.. kisi ki nazar na lage... Big smile

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I loved Mayank and his mom's scene. The nice lesson that Mayank's mom gave to Mayank, about not venting anger or grudge, and that exam is to imrpove yourself not to challnge others.........I loved that fact.

But the best part was 'Love you Ma, love you too' bit. It was so cute and touching and so natural. Then the light hug.....just loved the mother-son. They are the best mother-son duo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top