Fan Fictions

RM FF-Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi UPD pt 19-pg 59 18/4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

ritsranveer

ritsranveer

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
just go on radhika.......its amazin and we sooo need it!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF-Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi UPD pt 19-pg 59 18/4 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDreams.

IF-Stunnerz

DivineDreams.

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Hey  you know i am WAS a huge AR fan but after Shilpa left i did't like AR.But RM ka jadoo mujpe chal gayya and you know what this is the  1st RM based ff i am reading and I'm sure i am going to enjoy the full ff till it ends(hope it doesn't come soon)Don't forget to pm me aur agar bhul gayi na ... to dekh lena

~Trish~

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Just read the your FF,it was Awesome.
please PM me when you continue.

i-love-dr.rahul

Goldie

i-love-dr.rahul

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
hey....toooo goooddd yaaaarr...awesomeee!!!!!! and continue plzzz and next please pm me when u continueeee...thank u

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

Thanks Radhika dear for the PM's!!  Sorry it took me so long to comment on it.  Its really hard for me to read anything RM right and definitely not on a daily basis and now everyone is writing even more on them and I feel terrible for not supporting you guys but I am an emotional wuss when it comes to RM.  So I apologize in advance for not being able to read any updates especially after the next few epis.  We know what is to come.

Anyways.. I love your story.  I was thinking we would do something like this for WWRM and all but you did it yourself.  Awesome!  I am so glad you have him coming back to Sanjeevani!  I want to read about more RM togetherness.

Haha no worries Sonia.I am sorry ,I didn't know you were going to do something like this for WWRM,but you could still do it,something along the lines of changing the farewell scene hehe...Well the next part is a bit senti,but it'll be fun afterwards,will PM you when I update probabli soonSmile

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss.sonia

it was fantastic cute sweet lovely awesome
oke update soon and pm me
Hey will surely PM you Smile

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritsranveer

just go on radhika.......its amazin and we sooo need it!!!
Haha ok I will update soon,agreee that we need it specially after Rahul gone..aneways have fun reading my FF

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_trish

Hey  you know i am WAS a huge AR fan but after Shilpa left i did't like AR.But RM ka jadoo mujpe chal gayya and you know what this is the  1st RM based ff i am reading and I'm sure i am going to enjoy the full ff till it ends(hope it doesn't come soon)Don't forget to pm me aur agar bhul gayi na ... to dekh lena

~Trish~

Hey yep I have a similar story 2 you,you can see by my username I was a huge armaan fan,but dekhte hi dekhte as the RM story picked up,I became a Rahul and Muski fan,lol yepp well my FF is like a rookie's FF read all the other ones,can tell you they are tons better!Aur don't worry main tujhe zaroor PM karoongi!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top