Fan Fictions

RM FF-Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi UPD pt 19-pg 59 18/4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 63

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kj_lrl

awwwwwww...its just  so sweet  :] ..do update soon :)
Thanx a lot for reading !Yepp will defo update soon!Pm you when I doSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM FF-Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi UPD pt 19-pg 59 18/4 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Radhika!!!!! Thanks so much for the PM, and yeh tumne kya kardiya babes??? OMG I'm in R-M heaven! Beautiful phone convo! Flowed very nicely. She tried to commit suicide? CryAngry Somebody needs a beat down! lol. Rahul is such a cutie, waise toh hum sab ko pata hi hai. lol. Amazing job sweety! Keep rocking and continue soon! Lovely work!

Komz

Thanx a lot di!Yepp will go into detail abt that in my flashback..btw sorry in advance flashback is very emotional..but cute Rm scene after that,just to make up for it !Lol lets get the emotional stuff done with..Well If only there were more guys like Rahul and Armaan,any of those two would do :)But daim I'm really gna miss Rahul dun want him to leave,But aneways on a brighter note thanx for reading
Will update soon!

muskaan_ankita

Goldie

muskaan_ankita

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
first of all dont you dare to forget to pm me when you update... awesome part yaar... loved every bit of it!! please continue soon!! I am waiting!!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Wow Radhika..that was so cute...Im glad u wrote the first story..I loved the first part...it was amazing..soo totally cute..Finally AR are etting married..but i hope RM gets marrried b4 dem..lolz..pls do dat..hehe..thanks for the PM...update soon!!

-Mansi

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_ankita

first of all dont you dare to forget to pm me when you update... awesome part yaar... loved every bit of it!! please continue soon!! I am waiting!!

Heyy!Haha dun worri I won't forget to PM you lol thanx a lot for the comment actually I was gna post the second part right now,but changed my mind probabli write a lil more lol..Update later tho..Will defo Pm you!

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Wow Radhika..that was so cute...Im glad u wrote the first story..I loved the first part...it was amazing..soo totally cute..Finally AR are etting married..but i hope RM gets marrried b4 dem..lolz..pls do dat..hehe..thanks for the PM...update soon!!

-Mansi

I am glad that you liked it SmileHaha yeh well actually I want AR to get married just so I can concentrate on cute moments of RM in their wedding,though they will get married soon after ,lol lets c haven't really planned out my FF in detail

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Radhika dear for the PM's!!  Sorry it took me so long to comment on it.  Its really hard for me to read anything RM right and definitely not on a daily basis and now everyone is writing even more on them and I feel terrible for not supporting you guys but I am an emotional wuss when it comes to RM.  So I apologize in advance for not being able to read any updates especially after the next few epis.  We know what is to come.

Anyways.. I love your story.  I was thinking we would do something like this for WWRM and all but you did it yourself.  Awesome!  I am so glad you have him coming back to Sanjeevani!  I want to read about more RM togetherness.

miss.sonia

miss.sonia

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
it was fantastic cute sweet lovely awesome
oke update soon and pm me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top