Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Oh...wow Radhika..Ur FF was a little slow during the first part..but the 2nd part was simply amazing.πŸ‘.the way u described Muskaan's sucide attempt..Rahul breaking down agter Armaan's advice..really touched my heart..nd den them meeting with a beautiful hug..but Abhi n Nikki..wow!! Im really loving dem!! Continue soon!!

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tat was really lovely...anxcious abt knowing wat happens further...plz cont soon and plz try to pm if u can
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: justluvmayank

totally cute radhika!!!i really felt sad while reading the flashback......but muskaan's possesiveness really cheered me up!!!!!good going,jaani!!!!

Haha well she should be a little possessive nah,afterall she has met him after what seems like an age to her!😊
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy10

Awesome !!!

you know what I wasnt into reading these fanfics and all but after reading yours I am getting addicted to it !!!πŸ‘

Keep it up and do pm me when you update the next part !!! 😊

Ishan

Thanks a lot Ishan!Will update soon 😊Glad you are getting addicted to these FF's...Lol
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Oh...wow Radhika..Ur FF was a little slow during the first part..but the 2nd part was simply amazing.πŸ‘.the way u described Muskaan's sucide attempt..Rahul breaking down agter Armaan's advice..really touched my heart..nd den them meeting with a beautiful hug..but Abhi n Nikki..wow!! Im really loving dem!! Continue soon!!

Hey,yeah I agree the first part was a bit slow,I personally am not a fan of the second part either lol dats coz it was depressing just to write it!But had to..I couldn't just make him appear out of thin air without Muski feeling the pain.Thanks a lot for your comment,will continue soon😊and PM you!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsugar

hey tat was really lovely...anxcious abt knowing wat happens further...plz cont soon and plz try to pm if u can

Hey sure will PM you!No probs in doing that!Thanx a lot for commenting!Will update soon to kill that anxiety lolπŸ˜‰

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW wat an update kash serial mai bhi aisa hi ho they take a 2 months leap aur phir Rahul vapas.Maza ayega.Vaise Apne Rahul ke bina serial adhura lagta hai bilkul soon soona ok i know i'm drifting from the topic but sachi AWESOME POST.Thanks for the Pm aur jaldi update karna.
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya yaar sab kuch tha lekin bahot kamrm romance 😭
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update realy soon and makethe part hot πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_trish

WOW wat an update kash serial mai bhi aisa hi ho they take a 2 months leap aur phir Rahul vapas.Maza ayega.Vaise Apne Rahul ke bina serial adhura lagta hai bilkul soon soona ok i know i'm drifting from the topic but sachi AWESOME POST.Thanks for the Pm aur jaldi update karna.

Thanks LOL will try and update soon😊
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss.sonia

kya yaar sab kuch tha lekin bahot kamrm romance 😭

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update realy soon and makethe part hot πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Haha yess the next part will be hot,dw abt that!πŸ˜†