Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai shares her most memorable event of life exclusivel

y with Telly Caf.

How is Hina in real life?

Hina is very shy, reserved and very emotional kind of a person who do not like to share much about her personal life with others. I am exactly opposite to Akshara as she always depends on others to make her personal decisions but when it comes to Hina she does not bother about others but except her father to make any decision regarding her life. But at the end I do not like to speak much about myself.

How is your journey of Yeh Rishta Kya…?

It was cool till now and 'Insha allah' it will be great hence forth. I'm pleased to be linked up with such veteran co-actors were I am getting to learn more and more things about acting which I did not know before. After all it's just a start of my journey and long way to go. Hope I get all support from my audience to move towards success.

Which is your unforgettable memory of life?

Yes, I have one and i.e. my 12th standard cultural program were I have spent a gala time with my teachers and friends. The thing that made the event special was that I have performed on the stage and that too on a dance which is very much difficult for me to do as I am a very bad dancer, I just can't dance. The song on which I have performed was "Pari Hoon Mein", it was so weird but we all had fun. Another thing that made it so special was the tears in the eyes of teachers which simultaneously brought tears in my eyes too. The moment was very touchy for me and that is the reason why I have remembered it till now.

What are the similarities and difference between Akshara and Hina?

As I said before I am very confident which Akshara is not as she can't take her own decision whereas I can take my decisions without concerning any one. But yes there are some similarities which make us one and that are I am shy, emotional, caring for others like Akshara.

Tell something about your likes and dislikes?

Hmm, I like to sleep a lot and like to lie down on my bed but the sad thing is that I don't get time to sleep as I am always busy working with tight schedule of Yeh Rishta…but whenever I get time I make a note that I rest in my green room. Another thing which I like is shopping but again same reason for not getting to shop and that is only thing which I don't like.

Do you think that now after Yeh Rishta.. You are settled in your career?

No, not at all I have many plans and goals to reach. It is just the beginning of my career. I have to learn a lot many things in my life. Along with that I have to do many projects but till then I have to concentrate on Yeh Rishta.

Any plans to marry?

No, not still as I am too young to marry and still have never thought about the issue. So as of now its a big no but will definitely let you all know when I plan to get married.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-star-interviews/117-pari-hoon-mein-hina-khan.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJANAmanasi_31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Hina Khan refuses to wear revealing clothes; storms out of sets...

02 April 2010 | 12:03am   Comments 92 Comments

Hina Khan, the protagonist of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai had a big argument with the creatives recently, and stormed out of the sets...

Hina Khan, the protagonist of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai recently had a huge argument with the creative team, Series Director and even Rajan Shahi over a particular scene, which resulted in Hina almost barging out of the sets in protest!!

According to our source, "Naitik and Akshara are having some jolly good private time at Daman, and this needed the protagonists to shoot some intimate scenes. In fact, the creative team wanted Hina to wear a western low dress and enter water for one such romantic scene. But Hina who has an issue over wearing revealing dresses, got into a big argument with the creatives and director present on the sets. She was told that the channel and production house wanted such an intimate scene to be shot, and if she has problems, she had to talk to Rajan Shahi on this".

But the girl got livid when Rajan Shahi too put his foot down and asked her to continue with the shoot. "This angered Hina a lot, and she literally told the producer that she will not shoot such a scene and will leave the set immediately. Rajan did not budge even then, and asked her to do whatever she wanted to do. But when Hina was about to storm out of the sets, the entire unit revealed that this was an April Fool prank played on her", informs our source.

When contacted, Hina Khan confirmed the news and said, "Yes, the entire team was involved, starting from the creatives to the director, Karan and even Rajan sir. They knew that I am very short tempered, and would easily get angry if rubbed on the wrong side (smiles). I protested and had a word with Rajan Sir too, but he too did not oblige. Then when I told him that I am walking out of the sets, he simply said that he would then ask the unit to pack up and leave. After all this, the entire unit in their own jovial mood opened up that this was an April fool prank".

Elaborating more, Hina said, "I was so angry at them; I started pushing them and scolding them when I got to know that I have been fooled. The unit told me that I was the 'laadli' of the show, so they could not stop themselves from playing a prank (smiles)".

Hina who has already been made 'Bakra' now hopes that she gets thro the day today (April 1st) without falling prey yet again!!

Hina, we too have our fingers crossed…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai celebrates 300 episodes..

The entire cast and crew of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta celebrate the occasion with Producer Rajan Shahi..

Added on : Monday, March 01, 2010 at 3:43:40 PM

Views : 10781  Comments : 38  Rating : Rating (19) Votes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Explore the power of silence with Yeh Rishta...

07 January 2010 | 2:58am   Comments 95 Comments

Be a witness to Akshara's agony, as Star Plus' Yeh Rishta airs the first ever silent episode on television...

In an era where hard-hitting drama and high voltage scenes, have become a routine on Indian television, Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai plans to woo the audience by sheer simplicity and by being high on expressions!!

The production house and the channel have planned to rope in a special episode sans any dialogues, highlighting the gravity of the situation where Akshara (Hina Khan) finds herself in. The entire Singhania family is stunned to know that their bahu Akshara knew all about the budding love story of Nandini and Mohit, but never did bother to tell them.

The special episode will be high on emotions and will show the manner in which everyone reacts to this situation. With only the background music to intensify the grave silence in the household, it is for the first time on Indian television that audiences will be made to experience a silent episode.

As Producer Rajan Shahi aptly puts it, "The special episode which is sans any dialogue has come out very realistically. The entire family is stunned to know that Akshara knew about Nandini's love story. The silent episode is just the result of the shock that the entire family has gone thro, and the manner in which they react to it. There is a background music playing to depict the pain of Akshara, but the high point of this episode will be the expressions shown in by all the characters involved".

When asked Karan Mehra aka Naitik, he states, "It was a great experience to be part of such a scene which has no dialogues, and where the focus was predominantly on expressions and emotions of characters. I can't explain in words on how we have shot the scene. It will be more interesting when you watch it".

According to our source, "The revelation of Akshara being a witness to Mohit-Nandini's love story will ultimately lead to the family getting cross with Akshara, so much so that she will have to leave the house. This high point will again bring to focus the dilemma in the lives of a man and woman who are only few months into marriage. It will also bring both the Maheshwari and Singhania families to the forefront, and how they sort out the situations that lie before them will be interesting to watch".

The special half an hour episode sans any dialogue will be aired on 8th January at 9.30 PM…

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh

manasi_31ananya_krish

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Yeh Rishta completes 250 episodes...

19 December 2009 | 5:56am   Comments 45 Comments

Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai completed 250 episodes yesterday..

Star Plus and Directors Kut's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai completed a successful run of 250 episodes yesterday.

The unit organized a cake cutting ceremony with the protagonists Hina Khan (Akshara), Karan Mehra (Naitik) present. Also seen was the family of Naitik, but one noted absence was of Akshara's family. 

We talked to Akshara aka Hina Khan who seemed the happiest amongst the entire lot present there. "I am very much excited as we have completed 250 episodes today. I would like to thank Rajan Shahi Sir who gave me this big a break. I still remember how nervous I was in my first shoot at Jaipur. But the whole cast and crew made me comfortable. I still go thro' my pictures taken during that first shot (smiles)".

Hina Khan further added that she is missing her Maayka family on this day, as it was with them that she began this journey.

Naitik aka Karan Mehra who appeared equally elated said, "I want to thank all my fans who have supported and loved me as Naitik. I feel happy that we have completed 250 episodes today, and look forward to achieving many more milestones like this".

We wish the entire team all the very best for their future tracks…

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

ANJANAananya_krish

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
L'il Masters rocks; Chak.. booms, Nachke.. doomed?
Wednesday, 05 May 2010 17:51

Size doesn't matter. The smaller; the better. This has been amply proved by unheralded little kids from Dance India Dance L'il Masters (Zee TV) and Chak Dhoom Dhoom (Colors) who have put their erstwhile TV stars of Zara Nachke Dikha to shame.

The three dance reality shows made their debut last week, and all of them air at prime time on their respective channels. Zee TV's DID L'il Masters has emerged as the clear winner clocking a TVR of 6.7 for its inaugural episode. This not only makes it the top show (fiction and non-fiction) for the TAM week 18 (April 25 to May 1), but it's the biggest opening for any show in the last three years. Interestingly, the preceding Dance India Dance finale could only muster a rating of 5.

Colors' Chak Dhoom Dhoom drew a TVR of 4.4 while, Star Plus' celebrity reality show Zara Nachke Dikha could only muster a TVR of 2.4. (Though, it must be noted that Zara.. airs on Saturday and Sunday whereas its two competing shows air on Friday and Saturday)

While it will be too early to write off Zara Nacke Dikha, the success of the two juvenile shows clearly indicate that the viewers are longer warming to the celebrity dance reality shows, where talent often takes second place to controversy and other theatrics. We've already seen the first casualty when Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani were found wanting as hosts, and subsequently replaced by Jennifer Winget and RJ Mantra.

Rakhi Sawant proudly claimed that she'll create history at Zara Nachke Dikha. The out-of-favour drama queen should now pray that the show picks up in the coming weeks or else, she'll be confined to history.

Meanwhile, the final of Indian Premier League 3 between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings clocked a staggering TVR of 10.5 (All India market).

The top ten shows across Hindi GECS is as follows –

L'il Masters - 6.7, Pavitra Rishta 6.0, Uttaran 5.9, Na Aana Is Des Laado 4.9, Jhansi Ki Rani 4.8, Pratigya 4.7, Bidaai 4.7, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 4.5, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo 4.4, Chak Dhoom Dhoom 4.4

Colors has regained the number spot with 288 GRPs, Star Plus is just two GRPs less, while Zee TV drops to third spot with 279 GRPs.

-- Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/l-il-masters-rocks-chak-booms-nachke-doomed

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta…will also depict nuclear family drama
Monday, 10 May 2010 19:35

Varsha and Shaurya

'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' on Star Plus has always depicted the unity and happiness amongst the large, joint family. The show will now take a surprising twist and showcase the life of a single, nuclear family. Shaurya (Ather Habib) and Varsha (Pooja Joshi) will take their decision to leave their lavish house and move into a smaller home.

A source says, "Soon Varsha and Shaurya will say good-bye to all the family members and leave the house. Even though the decision is not liked by all, they both as individuals will take a step forward to create their own seperate family. And thus in the coming episode, the show will concentrate on how Shaurya and Varsha leaves the house and stay away from the family."

"Along with the joint family, now the show will also show how a nuclear family works. What are their difficulties, how they (Varsha and Shaurya) over come the problems." adds source.

We called Pooja Joshi (Varsha) and she says, "Yes, we both have left the house and now we both are shooting at Madh Island and not along with the family. Let's see how far the audience like what happens on our new track."

Thats true, one should also see the other side of a coin!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/yeh-rishta-will-also-depict-nuclear-family-drama

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
There's never been a barrier to one's imagination. You are free to look at things from your perspective. The world will say that earth is in the shape of a sphere, but you can term it round.

Taking cue from the above line, TellyCafe decided to tinker with some of the popular 'faces' of television. Ever thought that Parizad Kolah would have looked as good as Hina Khan for the role of Akshara? Or how about Hina Khan looking sizzling hot in a sexy outfit.

It might well be an eye sore but what's the harm in visualizing. Let's have a look then

Hina Khan and Parizad Kolah

Hina Kolah and Parizad Khan

On the face of it, they are as different as chalk and cheese. One is a sexy diva, while the other is doing bahu of television. Though, one thing that they have in common is a 100 watt smile. Wearing a traditional Hindu wedding saree doesn't rob Parizad of her sexiness. Similarly, Hina Khan's fans too would love to see her in a sexy look.

Amoli and Sia

Amoli, Sia: Suffer for life

There's a lot common between Sia and Amoli. All their ills emanate from their sasural.  One is at the mercy of a sleazy Thakur, while the other paid the price by marrying her nemesis' son. While Amoli is an illiterate and backward girl, Sia is a doter who was duped by her con husband. Post their marriage; both have been reduced to being servants in the house.

Anandi and Archana

Anandi Archana: Choti bahu; badi bahu

If you believe in balika vadhu, then Anandi is the most desirable choti bahu. Similarly, Archana stands out as the girl-next-door, one that you'll like to take home to your mother. Over the last 6-7months, Anandi's conjoined brows have got thicker, almost showing of her growing age. On the other hand, Archana is looking as fresh as ever.

How about a role reversal?

Parul Chauhan and Sanaya Irani

Black and White

Opposites attract. We aren't talking of any girly liaison between Parul Chauhan and Sanaya Irani. It's just that we want to see how the two would look in each other's character. A Parul in specks will be a spectacular sight. Similarly, one has never seen Sanaya in a bridal wear. This visual may not please all, but we love the sight.

S

Desi girls

Ichcha (Sparsh) and Geet (Drasthi), both poor but ambitious girls. Their big round eyes reflect their innocence. On close examination, they look quite similar despite their age difference. Perhaps, Drashti would have been ideal face to play the adult Ichcha. She's also wouldn't mind playing with little Ichcha's second hand doll (toy).

-Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.com/gag-of-the-week/telestars-face-off

Post Reply New Post

Go to top