Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Ali Merchant's emotional exit

Ali Merchant, who plays Rituraj in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, is finished with the show; with Akshara and Naitik starting a new phase of life together, his character has come to an end.

Ali tells us, "Yes, my stint with the show is over. Last night, I shot for the last time and ended it by cutting a cake on the sets. It was quite an emotional moment for me to say bye to all my co-actors, especially Karan and Hina. Even the assistant director and other crew members had tears in their eyes. I will miss the sets."

The actor did not reveal the reason for his exit, only saying, "By the beginning of next week, Rituraj will sign off which will give Akshara and Naitik reason to smile. The show has given me so much popularity that I will really miss the character." Ali adds, "I don't know what will happen next in the serial, because in daily soaps the storylines suddenly change and so I may even be come back." What next? "I'm getting lots of offers from productions houses and each one is really good so let's see which one I'll accept."

We asked the actor about his plans for the Independence Day weekend. He says, "It's my mother's birthday on Saturday, so I and Sara Khan will be spending time with her and I'm giving her a Rado watch as a gift."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090814_75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Articles Archive-No Comments (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Ganesha bless Karan Mehra

Karan MehraKaran Mehra who rose to fame with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has become a household name. Each and every mother dreams of this boy as a son or their son-in-law. This all happened due to his hard work and his belief in lord ganesha.

This time god himself came up to him for more good will. "Its amazing that ganesha came in my house in the form of tomatoes," he states.

He bought tomatoes for himself from a regular vendor. He lives alone and his parents are based in Delhi. He was arranging tomatoes in his refrigerator and to his surprise he saw one of the tomatoes had the trunk of Lord Ganesha. After some hours an eye also appeared. He is follower of Lord Ganesha, but has never brought ganpati at home.

"It's in my mandir and it has been three days. The tomato is still fresh and I am happy that god gave me his blessing," he concludes.

Well this Ganpati it seems lord has ushered his blessing to your loving star Naitik. Thus it is said miracle do happen'

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Viral attack on Ali Merchant

Ali merchant and SaraMausam behaal hai as most of us are attacked by viral fever in the city. One of our telestars, Ali Merchant is in lot of pain and high fever due to the same. The actor is on a complete bed rest since two days.

So we thought of contacting him and asked about his health. "I am caught up with a very bad viral fever and had been on complete bed rest. I had been keeping unwell since Sunday," he stated.

Ali was busy performing on stage on Sunday for a famous general entertainment channel when he felt uneasy. "I was shooting for an occasion when I felt uneasy while dancing. There was a particular step where I had to move round and round during which I felt very uncomfortable and had to rush to doctor for my medical tests," he adds.

"Doctors did the test and finally came to a conclusion that I am suffering from a major viral and thus advised me a complete bed rest for 4 to 5 days. So for now there is no shooting for me," he concludes

Well not to worry his girlfriend is taking good care of him. All we could wish is get well soon!!!

source: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/08/ali-merchant-fever.html 

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Akshara-Naitik shares same interest

Hina Khan and Karan MehraOne of the most loveable on screen duo, Akshara (Hina Khan) and Naitik (Karan Mehra) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hain shares a good tuning not only in reel but real life too. A "reality" check says the whole story.

Don't be so shocked! We are just talking about their choices for participating in reality shows. "My favourite reality shows are Nach Baliye and Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao but when it comes for participation I'll definitely go with Dus Ka Dus, because I want to meet Salman Khan," said Karan Mehra.

Where as Akshara has a different choice regarding reality shows that she likes to watch but there is one similarity where the duo comes on the one platform. "According to me the best reality show I liked to see is Big Boss and Dus Ka Dum, but if some one would ask me to participate some reality show I would definitely go with Dus Ka Dum because that is the place where people get to know their stars beyond their on screen character and I would love to meet Salman Khan as well," Hina Khan (Akhsara) revealed.

So have you seen the amazing similarity between on screen husband-wife? These comments by Akhara-Naitik have left us in suspicion of Yeh Rishta Kya kehelata Hain? Isn't it

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Karan Mehra turns 27

Karan Mehra, who plays Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, has a surprise announcement for his fans on his birthday, September 10.

The actor is taking two days holiday from his busy schedule to spend his birthday with his family, the first time in five years. He says, "I never celebrated my birthday in a huge way, and have been away from my family all these years. This year, I decided to take two days off leave and celebrate with my parents in Delhi. I will fly back to Mumbai on my birthday and I have a big surprise for everyone. I have invited everyone and will make an announcement." He adds, "After making the announcement, I will celebrate it with a few of my co-stars and unit members. It is not going to be a grand party or anything like that."

Karan says his birthdays are always low-key. "When I was in Delhi I would go out for dinners with my friends; I always kept myself occupied on this day. On my 21st birthday, I shot for my first music video with T-Series so it was memorable." He adds that he's not too bothered about gifts and treasures good wishes and love more.

The actor says that he has all the characteristics typical of a Virgo: "I am hardworking; I am very quiet and get upset easily. I am kind of a perfectionist and am very finicky about cleanliness." Karan is also religious. "I recently found a tomato in the shape of a Ganpati at my place, so I think it was a blessing for me in advance. I have a small temple at my home. I believe that it's not necessary to visit temples all the time, you should just do the right thing."

We wish Karan a happy birthday and can't wait for the big announcement.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090910_45

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Karan Mehra admits his love

Karan Mehra, who we know as Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata, celebrated his birthday today, and admitted to print journalists that he is no longer single and is in love with model-turned-actor Nisha Rawal.

Karan Mehra was quoted as saying, 'Yes, it's Nisha. We met on the sets of her film Hastey Hastey in New York, where I was her stylist. We got along well during the shoot and stayed in touch after we came back. We met often and hung out together; before we realised it, we had become dependent on each other in a lot of ways."

The actor said he delayed admitting his feelings because he was afraid of losing his female fans. But, he added, 'They will continue to love me because they know that I am not just romantic on-screen but off-screen too. It was just a matter of realising that she is the one and that I'm in love.'

Karan said that when he saw Nisha in Sonu Nigam's music video, Chanda ki doli, he wished for a girlfriend like her. He said, "She has a beautiful soul and is a great pal. I am so much at ease with her because she's also very professional at work and carries herself impressively.'

What about marriage? 'I would love to marry and settle down. However, there is a right time for everything. Ideally, both partners should be ready for it personally and professionally. Our parents should agree too.' He also said that his parents were not like Naitik's, who married him off at the age of 23.

Pressure or no pressure, we'd love to see this romance end happily.

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Karan Mehra committed to Nisha Rawal!

Karan Mehra and Nisha RawalKaran Mehra who debuted with Rajan Shahi's Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus is not single in real life any more. He is committed to Nisha Rawal who is a model turned actress and had debuted opposite Jimmy Shergill in "Hastey Hastey" and is a famous face in advertising.

Karan met Nisha for the first time professionally as the fashion designer for her film "Hastey Hastey" and gradually their friendship blossomed into love.

Karan Mehra says, "Nisha is the perfect partner who understands me totally. I feel, lucky to have her in my life".

Nisha Rawal says, "Karan is a very disciplined guy and has all the qualities of a dream man. He is also very caring by nature. We compliment each other."

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Karan Mehra's birthday surprise

On his birthday this year, on September 10, actor Karan Mehra declared to the world that he was in love with actress-model Nisha Rawal and told her that he wanted to marry her

On his birthday this year, on September 10, actor Karan Mehra declared to the world that he was in love with actress-model Nisha Rawal and told her that he wanted to marry her. The actor, who plays Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, planned these dramatic events as a surprise for his girlfriend, and had invited the media to his birthday bash.

The 27-year-old laid out a red carpet of rose petals at the entrance of the venue for Nisha, who had no idea what was happening. She met Karan's parents, after which he played a special slide show with old photographs of the two of them; each slide was accompanied by sweet and loving messages.

Karan then asked Nisha to close her eyes and took her to another section of the venue where he made had arranged rose petals in the shape of a heart. He then went down on his knees and proposed to her in front of everyone; he gave her a ring professing his love and promising to marry her. Nisha was in tears and the couple hugged.

Karan later described how he was sweating the whole time. He also explained the meaning of the designer heart-shaped ring which had an emerald and an Om sign in it. The actor then danced with Nisha and took the blessings of his parents, who were the only family members at the celebration. A couple then cut a cake and posed for pictures.

Besides the surprise for Nisha, this announcement comes as a surprise for Karan's fans too as he had always denied being in a relationship with Nisha. But we're happy for the couple and wish them luck.

Edited by v.flora - 14 September 2009 at 12:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top